What odds are we to be relegated next year?

Boab Mugabe

I saw 100-1 somewhere. Not sure if that was accurate, just saw it posted on a different forum.

Don't mean to seem like a traitor (like Ehlvis :mad: ), but at 100-1... :unsure:

hearts_crazy
Anyone?

Why do you want to know? If you want to waste your money then go for it but there is no chance of us being relegated. Oh, and get a grip.

The Old Tolbooth
Why do you want to know? If you want to waste your money then go for it but there is no chance of us being relegated. Oh, and get a grip.

Anyone who thinks Hearts cant get relegated needs to get a grip!

If it wasn't for Gretna last season, we would have been a lot closer to the bottom of the league than we were, and more pressure would have been on us than it was, we might not be so lucky next season if Hamilton take to the step up better than Gretna did.

Lets look at what is facing us this season, no manager in place yet (and I very much doubt that it will ever happen), no sign of any decent new players coming in, and probably some players about to leave, which means we have to struggle on with the sane garbage as we had last season, only a worse standard with even less leadership!

Our pre season preparations look like being non existent for the second season in a row (you would think the bampot would get it right second time around) and I cant really see where any enthusiasm is going to come from for anything Hearts related this season. As it stand I honestly don't think we're any better than St Mirren, Kilmarnock, or ICT, and I expect all of them to be fighting relegation!

Aye, cos we're untouchable just because we're the Hearts. If Romanov gets his way we've a good chance of going down and staying down.

I hate to say this but, would relegation be so bad the way things stand? Most of the players would want out if it happened as they wouldn't want to associate themselves with 1st Division football, even though they'd deserve it! Maybe MadVlad would then get the picture and pull out of the club. He'd have no choice but to sell at a lower price than he would if he was to do it now.

maroonlegions
Anyone?

get real there is no way are any worse than the hobos.:107years::rolleyes:

I hate to say this but, would relegation be so bad the way things stand? Most of the players would want out if it happened as they wouldn't want to associate themselves with 1st Division football, even though they'd deserve it! Maybe MadVlad would then get the picture and pull out of the club. He'd have no choice but to sell at a lower price than he would if he was to do it now.

Relegation could finish us

TBH most of the players ARE 1st division players anyway.;)

Many teams in less chaos and with no worse players than us have finished bottom of the SPL in the recent past. Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee United off the top of my head.

I'd imagine the OP will get abuse

I'd imagine if the OP had posted last season

"What odds for us to finish 8th / bottom 6? What odds for us to beat Gretna / Killie once in only 8 games"

...he'd have been lambasted also.

If we dont get a manager with a spine, and a third pre-season on the trot turns into farce, if I saw 100-1 for relegation anywhere I'd put some money on it. Not in expectation, but given how woeful we were last year the odds would be too generous at those levels

Guest jambomickey

no chance we get relegated! we got some decent players and with the right manager (being given total control) and some decent signings we be fine as far as relegation concerned

merseyjambo
no chance we get relegated! we got some decent players and with the right manager (being given total control) and some decent signings we be fine as far as relegation concerned

Thats the problem, total control won't happen and which decent players in their right mind knowing that they can get dropped to 'showcase' Lithuanian talent would want to come to the club.

Guest jambomickey
Thats the problem, total control won't happen and which decent players in their right mind knowing that they can get dropped to 'showcase' Lithuanian talent would want to come to the club.

i agree with you mate but a don't think we get relegated

You can get ?4 at 31/1 on Betfair

So far only ?14 has been staked ?4 at 43/1 and ?10 at 49/1

That's an average price of 48.3

If you want to lay Hearts for the drop you'll have to offer ?240 against ?2 and the only big unmatched money is ?200 that's asking for 180/1

Bear in mind that there's little point in laying these bets at big prices when you could probably get more money back by sticking it in the bank.

Archived