Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• Haringshairband

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I, in no way said that our support was to blame for 3 wins in 33.

You just made that up. 

Cool story tho. 

A new man would be hounded if be on his arse if he lost 2 out of his first 3.

Players are hounded in even less time.

Your words.

And then it gets worse actually suggesting that if Levein won 2 out of next 3 he wont get any credit.

Please stop trying to weasel your way out of your snide posts about our support.

Get a grip .

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I never called anyone morons either you absolute bull shitter. 

I  also never said Levein was hard done by either, where have I every said that. 

I have actually said the opposite. 

You literally read a post, then just add things on to argue. 

If a new manager, taken over yesterday and got beat of hibs and Aberdeen folk would be screaming all ready, saying it was the wrong change, Ann should go, nothing has changed etc. 

I do not doubt it for a moment, folk would say that. 

**** up about hibs as well, nothing to do with hibs and I make no appoligies for having bitter dislike for rangers so go and do one that or pm me. 

If you are going to reply to my posts, try to read what I say and debate that or simply ignore me you bore. 

You insinuate.

The support turns on players after less than 3 games

A new manager wont get 3 games before the support turns.

And then the classic 

If a new man comes in and wins 3 the hearts support will be dancing which is funny cos if Levein does that hes still done.

I think I summed your nonsense followed by pish and summed up as shite on the button.

All the while refraining from insults.

You have filled these pages with boring repetition about our shit fans and straw grasping on behalf of Levein.

So pot and kettle .

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

JJ’s anti climax was a 3rd place was it not?

CL’s was a 6th place!

Aye, by the skin of his sack. The broader point stands on the seasons similarities- the talisman Kyle was today’s Naismith. A few injuries and no plan B. JJ was afforded until Vlad had one of his spikes of interest and found someone else in the following January.

Hey there’s a thought, bring back old sulky Lazlo, he had a good season once, Michael Stewart can be his DoF.  Both PHM and would love to stick it up Hibs, etc. And so on and so forth.

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

JJ commenting on CL in the paper today. Believes the Cup Final papered over cracks and that, with the results we've had, he's been lucky to get as much time and support as he has. Also questions whether he will even be in charge at ER.

No passengers in his side's, Clare would get a real going over. Ab picked the wrong man as dof ,said it long ago.

inteam

2 hours ago, Phage said:

Did JJ not have us lumping it up to the big target man and battling for 2nd ball? Ie... long ball fitbaw.

Not against the idea

I do know he won us the Scottish Cup and finished 3rd by “lumping it up to the big target man”!

1 hour ago, ford donald said:

No passengers in his side's, Clare would get a real going over. Ab picked the wrong man as dof ,said it long ago.

inteam

Clare would last 30 seconds under JJ! 😤

11 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Would be the perfect caretaker until the end of the season at the latest. Everything always seems right with the world when JJ is in the dugout. I remember the relief I felt when Romanov finally appointed him and it's no coincidence that we won something and reached another final shortly afterwards even if he wasn't there anymore.

Agree with this 100%

he is a great man manager/motivator and would get the best out of our squad and get the confidence and belief back. Maybe not a long term appointment but certainly to steady the ship and get back on track 

1 hour ago, westbow said:

Aye, by the skin of his sack. The broader point stands on the seasons similarities- the talisman Kyle was today’s Naismith. A few injuries and no plan B. JJ was afforded until Vlad had one of his spikes of interest and found someone else in the following January.

Hey there’s a thought, bring back old sulky Lazlo, he had a good season once, Michael Stewart can be his DoF.  Both PHM and would love to stick it up Hibs, etc. And so on and so forth.

I see no similarities between Jim Jeffries and Craig Levein as a person or a Manager!

Edited by Thomaso

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, jake said:

You insinuate.

The support turns on players after less than 3 games

A new manager wont get 3 games before the support turns.

And then the classic 

If a new man comes in and wins 3 the hearts support will be dancing which is funny cos if Levein does that hes still done.

I think I summed your nonsense followed by pish and summed up as shite on the button.

All the while refraining from insults.

You have filled these pages with boring repetition about our shit fans and straw grasping on behalf of Levein.

So pot and kettle .

Most of our fans are fabby. 

We'll go round in circles so I'll call time. 

Time will tell what happens. 

Looks like Craig is getting the hibs game tho either way tho. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, jake said:

A new man would be hounded if be on his arse if he lost 2 out of his first 3.

Players are hounded in even less time.

Your words.

And then it gets worse actually suggesting that if Levein won 2 out of next 3 he wont get any credit.

Please stop trying to weasel your way out of your snide posts about our support.

Get a grip .

That in no way at all equates to blaming the fans for 3 wins in 33.

:berra:

You brewed that up all by yourself for reasons best known to yourself. 

Cool story tho. 

9 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I see no similarities between Jim Jeffries and Craig Levein as a person or a Manager!

Me neither. I was in a minority of one when we were discussing JJ at the end of his tenure in the BMC. Looks like I was wrong but this is a whole different situation from then. No similarity whatsoever.

25 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I do know he won us the Scottish Cup and finished 3rd by “lumping it up to the big target man”!

I think the poster you replied to was talking about second time round. Not sure anyone can claim there was a big target man first time round.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Is there a coup being plotted by the '98 Massive, in Hearts' Hospitality Suite? Aided & encouraged by some JKB posters who can't handle their drink?

Intrigue indeed.

Well, whilst I was out watching the protest (or what was left of it) for five minutes, Billy Brown walked past me towards the bar. Could be on to something there, mate. 🤔

5 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

I think the poster you replied to was talking about second time round. Not sure anyone can claim there was a big target man first time round.

First time round JJ put together the best team I have seen in my 50 year of supporting Hearts.

I was aware he was referring to second time round - he finished 3rd the season before Vlad bumped him!

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

First time round JJ put together the best team I have seen in my 50 year of supporting Hearts.

I was aware he was referring to second time round - he finished 3rd the season before Vlad bumped him!

Ok - it was just you referenced a cup win. That confused me. Was thinking i missed a cup win 2nd time round!

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Is there a coup being plotted by the '98 Massive, in Hearts' Hospitality Suite? Aided & encouraged by some JKB posters who can't handle their drink?

Intrigue indeed.

I would hope so. 

3 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Ok - it was just you referenced a cup win. That confused me. Was thinking i missed a cup win 2nd time round!

No the Manager after JJ won that cup - with most of the players signed by JJ.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No the Manager after JJ won that cup - with most of the players signed by JJ.

I think we are at crossed purposes here. Kevin Kyle didn't play in any cup finals for Hearts.

I think the poster you quoted (and what i read from it) was saying that a lot of the time the tactics the 2nd time round under JJ were very much to lump it up to Kyle. No issue with it at all.

But to give JJ the credit for the 2012 cup win is a bit of a leap for me. Game of opinions. 

1 minute ago, Dalstonjambo said:

I think we are at crossed purposes here. Kevin Kyle didn't play in any cup finals for Hearts.

I think the poster you quoted (and what i read from it) was saying that a lot of the time the tactics the 2nd time round under JJ were very much to lump it up to Kyle. No issue with it at all.

But to give JJ the credit for the 2012 cup win is a bit of a leap for me. Game of opinions. 

No I was aware he was referring to lumping it up to Kevin Kyle second time round. He made that comparison with the way Levein likes to play football.

My point is that JJ finished 3rd playing that way - Levein finished 6th.

32 minutes ago, Barack said:

Intrigue indeed.

The 98 Massive v The Levein Fanboys

Foundation Plaza ruck.

I fancy The 98 Massive - we might be old but we’ve got all the moves!!

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Foundation Plaza ruck.

Look out for that sucker punch !

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Would love JJ back.  

Why?

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Foundation Plaza ruck.

What about a good old fashioned game of british bulldog? 

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Never said there was, what I said was the way the seasons panned out had similarities. That and injuries knackered things right up both times.

5 minutes ago, westbow said:

Never said there was, what I said was the way the seasons panned out had similarities. That and injuries knackered things right up both times.

Yes quite correct on that point 👍

J.T.F.Robertson

I doubt JJ is the answer as far as coach is concerned but do think he would be a good choice as someone to replace the one Ann now relies on for her footballing advice. 

Of course that "solution" is predicated on the present incumbent buggering off.

1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I doubt JJ is the answer as far as coach is concerned but do think he would be a good choice as someone to replace the one Ann now relies on for her footballing advice. 

Of course that "solution" is predicated on the present incumbent buggering off.

Depends on the question whether he is the answer or not. 

Agree that Levein is entrenched, can't see him going any time soon. 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Well, whilst I was out watching the protest (or what was left of it) for five minutes, Billy Brown walked past me towards the bar. Could be on to something there, mate. 🤔

Well he goes places and does things...,. Don't you know...,....

2 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Well he goes places and does things...,. Don't you know...,....

Like Easter Road... and managing Hibs... 🤔

18 minutes ago, farin said:

BIlly brown goes to all the games at tynie, sits in the main stand. 

Seen him with what must be his grandsons a few times. Often meet him walking the dog, really nice guy. Bit off people having a go at him, did his best to help us in a crisis and it didn't work out. Hats off for standing up in our darkest hour. 

7 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Just heard he has collapsed at gullane golf club. I hope this isn't the case and he is in full health 

Just read that as well.☹

57 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Like Easter Road... and managing Hibs... 🤔

They actually wanted to offer the job to JJ,was never going to happen.

On 14/09/2019 at 21:19, DarioHMFC said:

Nah, sorry. We need to go and get Robbo. None of this short term fix nonsense. 

How is Robbo any better an option than JJ :laugh:

I love both of them but they’re not of the standard we need.  I’m not sure why we always want to go back to ex players/staff when looking for a manager.  The best thing we could do is get someone with experience who will come in with a completely fresh take on how they want to manage the team.  

The only person I can think of the top of my head who I’d be excited about coming back is Paulo but that would still be a huge risk and I don’t know if we can afford to get the next one wrong. 

Just now, franko1874 said:

Rumours he's collapsed on Gullane golf course, suspected stroke! Anyone hear the same 

I heard about 20 mins ago. I've just went to  eyemouth to pick up my oldest daughter. I'm still waiting on some actual news. 

The Future's Maroon
13 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Just heard he has collapsed at gullane golf club. I hope this isn't the case and he is in full health 

That’s shit 😢

Hope he is ok 👍 

2 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

EEN reporting he's had a suspected stroke 😢

Christ!  I really hope he’s ok.

J.T.F.Robertson
Just now, Haringshairband said:

Dearie dear, what a day. Bobby Prentice, Ric Ocasek, Ben and now this.

5 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Got a link?

There's nothing on their Twitter or website.

Recover soon JJ. 

Speedy recovery to the legend that brought the big cup back to Goprgie. FTH.

70787540_2398421247100143_17858379527487488_n.jpg

Haringshairband
1 minute ago, Chester™ said:

Got a link?

There's nothing on their Twitter or website.

They seem to have pulled the article. It was on Facebook when I posted.

13 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

If true thats awful my dad has just suffered his second one a couple of weeks ago , fingers crossed its not serious and JJ makes a full recovery ❤️ 🇱🇻 ❤️

Let's all calm down until it is confirmed. For all we know he is sitting at home with his feet up.

Let's wait. Until we hear 

• cosanostra locked this topic