Decent Manager no danger.

VODKAREDBULLACE

VODKAREDBULLACE

Lets be honest no one is going to take the hearts job. I can see no decent managers taking this job on the conditions romanov is offering. Lets face the fact Hearts will not have a manager this season just some MOD EDIT taking training and shouting from romanovs we note book.

THERE WILL BE NO MANAGER :dribble:

ToadKiller Dog
Lets be honest no one is going to take the hearts job. I can see no decent managers taking this job on the conditions romanov is offering. Lets face the fact Hearts will not have a manager this season just some MOD EDIT taking training and shouting from romanovs we note book.

take heed jambos mystic :hobofish: with a dire warning!!!

Aye we could finish up with somebody like Pit a Line Oan.

Ray Winstone

Well done.

You even managed to use some full stops.

peebles jambo

hobo or not, what he says is true, no manager would touch this job with a sh***y stick

next season will probably be worse than last season, i can see us in a relegation dogfight

for the first time i can remember, i'm dreading the new season

with no mark Lithuanian players

As vlad seems to rate these, barely 2nd divisions standard player.

Yea when has anyone ever bid for Miko,Chesney,or no 28,the clubs that have made bids are for either Scottish/British players and i thought Vlad was meant to be a buisnessman :rolleyes:

Archived