Septic fans

ollie2004

Fighting with police in Stockholm.

When will they be banned and what sanctions will be taken by Scottish authorities?

I wonder!

Thoughts!

Edited by ollie2004
Typo

Harry Potter
7 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

When will they be banned and what sanctions will be taken by Scottish authorities?

I wonder!

Thoughts!

Sweep sweep sweep

9 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

I wonder!

Thoughts!

Depends if the trouble took place inside the Stadium I suppose.

I'm not sure if UEFA have any jurisdiction  outside of the stadiums.

More likely a matter for the courts.

Italian Lambretta
14 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

I wonder!

Thoughts!

This is no good unless we see some video of police with truncheons drawn and the ra sellick fans with a cracked skulls

Aye but there only Celic fans supporting the greatest team in the world. Fecking sectarian wankbags always with a great Irish grandpappy.

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Aye. And the Pope is at Ibrox :rofl:

Good to see they’re taking this inclusion and diversity thing seriously after all.😂

The noose is slowly tightening on the bigots and the baby in the room the media aren't allowed to mention is starting to be mentioned.

All good. 

But they're the "Greatest fans in the world" 😱

They had 45 million fans in Seville you know and there wasn't a single arrest!

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

But they're the "Greatest fans in the world" 😱

They had 45 million fans in Seville you know and there wasn't a single arrest!

45 million? Really? 44 million, max.

2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

45 million? Really? 44 million, max.

Might have been closer to 50 million if I'm being honest.

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The noose is slowly tightening on the bigots and the elephant, in fact herd of elephants in the room the media aren't allowed to mention is starting to be mentioned.

All good. 

Ftfy

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Might have been closer to 50 million if I'm being honest.

I remember the stories well. More Celtic fans there that night than the city population.

Hans Christian Anderson would struggle to match those fairy tales.

joondalupjambo

It wisnae us, fair battered fir deying nought so we wus, the polis just launched in frae nae wur fir nae reason man.

Lennon backs all that up by just saying could not see anything and the away fans are impeccable.  

You could not make it up.

Seymour M Hersh
26 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

What's with the moron in the balaclava?  Honestly they are absolute ****ing low life that lot. 

2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Tim scum !!! Go on the polis"

How to troll Celtic fans at Tynie?

Next time they visit, we all produce batons of the French variety and wave vigorously!

When asked about the incident after Celtic's 4-1 win, manager Neil Lennon said he was unable to comment.

"I don't know what the issue was," he said after the 6-1 aggregate victory. "How could I see that, I'm on the touchline? Our fans are impeccable away, so I hope no one was hurt."

No comment!!!

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What's with the moron in the balaclava?  Honestly they are absolute ****ing low life that lot. 

Must be the tim Kendo Nagasaki.

Never goes anywhere without his mask.

Have you read this ?

Celtic have launched an investigation after rival Swedish fans stormed the away section at the Friends Arena and became embroiled in a violent battle with cops.

Flares were ignited during the Europa League clash by fans in the Celtic end of the ground.

Police were also filmed battering supporters with batons as a melee erupted at half-time.

Hoops fans were caught up in the violence but their club have vigorously defended their support by insisting Swedish fans infiltrated the stands.

A spokesman for the Scottish champions said: "We are aware that a number of Swedish supporters entered the area for visiting fans and we are currently investigating events."

21 minutes ago, DavyH said:

When asked about the incident after Celtic's 4-1 win, manager Neil Lennon said he was unable to comment.

"I don't know what the issue was," he said after the 6-1 aggregate victory. "How could I see that, I'm on the touchline? Our fans are impeccable away, so I hope no one was hurt."

No comment!!!

He then collapsed on the floor, holding his face, when a butterfly landed on his jacket !

🤨

SpruceBringsteen

So Rangers have Chelsea fans, now Celtic have Hammarby fans. Seems high time we should pick a fanbase to blame in the highly unlikely event we (sorry, THEY) cause bother.

Quite like the sound of the Catania lads who call themselves the Drunks tbh.

7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

So Rangers have Chelsea fans, now Celtic have Hammarby fans. Seems high time we should pick a fanbase to blame in the highly unlikely event we (sorry, THEY) cause bother.

Quite like the sound of the Catania lads who call themselves the Drunks tbh.

I Pazzi !

Rocky jamboa

Typical celtic blaming anyone but themselves! To be fair though, some of the fans in their end dont look like your usual tinky celtic fan. 

alwaysthereinspirit
11 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Typical celtic blaming anyone but themselves! To be fair though, some of the fans in their end dont look like your usual tinky celtic fan. 

That’s because they’re wearing their Sunday best dress tops.

Celtic clearly have a major problem with non-Celtic fans turning up at their games, impersonating Celtic fans, mingling with the Celtic support and causing bother, which then gets blamed on real Celtic fans, thus tarnishing their position as TGFITW.

Remember it happened when we played Celtic at Tynie a few seasons ago, when some unscrupulous people vandalised the toilets in the Roseburn stand with graffiti celebrating the Ibrox disaster.  Thankfully, Peter Lawell was able to assure us that the people responsible were not Celtic fans.  They were obviously skilfull impersonators who had managed to obtain tickets for the game from Celtic's ticket office, perfect the typical jakey Celtic fan look and learn the songbook so as to blend in seamlessly with the rest of the unwashed horde.

Giving it large , until the batons started to fly and that sorted it out very quickly , perhaps the way to go over here 

4 minutes ago, fila said:

Giving it large , until the batons started to fly and that sorted it out very quickly , perhaps the way to go over here 

The police over here shite it from the OF just as much as the footballing authorities and MSSM do.  

Typical overreaction on JKB.  Just because they rioted a wee bit, sang offensive songs and set fire to the stadium, people on here think Celtic should be penalised.  

They were just enjoying themselves.

3fingersreid

The “green brigade “ were routed there I’d say . 

Liewell will be on major deflect mode tonight , 🙉 🙈 🙊

Pure and utter scum of the earth. Them and Sevco. Pond life and scum. Utterly despise that waste of oxygen. Pure excrement. 

That is all

23 minutes ago, fila said:

You’d think. Spray the lot of them with tear gas. We really need to limit them to the minimum of seats. I love what Budge does but if there’s one thing that gets my goat it’s that we don’t limit them to 2 sections. The vermin did it. Fek the money. Treat them as they treat us. Give them fek all.

15 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Typical overreaction on JKB.  Just because they rioted a wee bit, sang offensive songs and set fire to the stadium, people on here think Celtic should be penalised.  

They were just enjoying themselves.

A little bit over exuberance.

3 hours ago, RobNox said:

The police over here shite it from the OF just as much as the footballing authorities and MSSM do.  

They do, and its embarrassing .  

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I take it that isn't a hibs ***** at the back? 

Screenshot_20190830-072651_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Bazzas right boot

Fines aren't enough for that lot. 

However, Uefa showing up the Scottish footballing bodies no matter what tho, as they do take action. 

Celtic and rangers get pulled up by them constantly, back in Scotland its Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs that get reviewed for fans behaviour 

It's not even funny, anymore. 

Edited by Smith's right boot