davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

What is the food like normally?  Thinking of going in September

Was excellent on Monday night. 

Natural Orders
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Was excellent on Monday night. 

great thanks

are there smaller tables for small groups of 2 / 3 /4 etc?

or bigger tables and you just sit with others who are there?

davemclaren
Just now, Natural Orders said:

great thanks

are there smaller tables for small groups of 2 / 3 /4 etc?

or bigger tables and you just sit with others who are there?

We had a table for 6. 

sadj
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The Club PR Dept really should not have released the early computer images of the Skyline lounge or glass facade. All they did was raise fans expectation of something that was impractical on the grounds of budget and logistics.

So instead of fans comparing the new stand to the old relic, they are comparing the new stand to these computer images.

Does that mean we should hold you responsible for not telling them the mockup windows were not logistically possible or blame you for not giving a massive discount to make it on budget..😤😤😤😉

Cruickshank for Scotland
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Does that mean we should hold you responsible for not telling them the mockup windows were not logistically possible or blame you for not giving a massive discount to make it on budget..😤😤😤😉

Wrong on both counts!

sadj
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wrong on both counts!

Facts don’t count on here , You know that. Therefore your fault. Mad Cruickie out....I’m sure in a few months it’ll come out you are now based on your yacht paid for with that last massive payday 😉

Cruickshank for Scotland
Just now, sadj said:

Facts don’t count on here , You know that. Therefore your fault. Mad Cruickie out....I’m sure in a few months it’ll come out you are now based on your yacht paid for with that last massive payday 😉

Unfortunately not.....I was unable to nail down that £100k window cleaning contract! 😢

sadj
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Unfortunately not.....I was unable to nail down that £100k window cleaning contract! 😢

So you say 🤔🤔🤔 Were you not on a cruise was it not Alaska or similar...Own yacht it was 😂

Cruickshank for Scotland
7 minutes ago, sadj said:

So you say 🤔🤔🤔 Were you not on a cruise was it not Alaska or similar...Own yacht it was 😂

You been stalking me? 😱

sadj
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

All joking aside. I still don’t get the schrödinger’s castle chat. Mock ups are just that. Would be nice if it looked as mocked up but from what people say it serves purpose well and the pics the other day were stunning. Once everything is finished and hopefully the rest of the stadium gets a lick of paint hopefully they will look to do small upgrades and tweaks or add a viewing platform for events. Its a stunning looking building all we need now is the distillery to move and gift us their land

Prof
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I clearly don't understand?

I'm not the one utterly missing the point. 

The only reason people had this expectation is because of what we were told. Ann Budge had this expectation too and she owns it ffs.

I'm not saying it's hugely important, like I say, I'll probably never be in the skyline lounge, but it's you that's talking shite. 

The reality is you can see the castle from the lounge. Can’t say I’m sad that you won’t ever get into the lounge and I’ll leave the shite bit to you, as you are clearly an expert in that respect.

Cruickshank for Scotland
2 minutes ago, Prof said:

The reality is you can see the castle from the lounge. Can’t say I’m sad that you won’t ever get into the lounge and I’ll leave the shite bit to you, as you are clearly an expert in that respect.

Actually the reality is you can’t see the castle from inside the lounge - you can only see it from the far right hand side of the balcony area - it’s still a fantastic facility though! 👍

Cruickshank for Scotland
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

The only reason people had this expectation is because of what we were told. Ann Budge had this expectation too and she owns it ffs.

You are correct Smithee.

Ann and the Architect went up to the roof level when it was built and saw for the first time that the castle view was not as expected - she was less than pleased!

Ray Gin
2 hours ago, Prof said:

Only if they were mentally deficient or we were planning to build a mini stand to ensure Wheatfield ticket holders could still while their time away by viewing the Castle while Hearts were playing.

:cornette: 

hueyview

So its not just the Seagulls who hang out there...........     Dont you know..................................

davemclaren

Should have been calked the Tiny Castle Lounge...I’ll get my coat.