it's going to be interesting

edijambo

Lads (and lassies)

Don't know what to expect from next season in terms of the Jambos. I really hope we get a decent manager with full control. We might do, we might not...I suspect Vlad will not change his view....he's too full of himself in a kind of "I'll prove them wrong" way. I also suspect it's possible he wants to pull out of the club and sell up. A lot of posters have said he has us by the short and curlies...not true in my opinion. Lets face it, if it all went tits up, we would still be here, we would still be the third biggest support in scotland and those in business recognise that! They would see the opportunity to invest in the club! With the support base we have, there is a huge opportunity for any potential investor to create success if things are done in the right way.

It difficult to believe that the chairman of any club would wish LESS communication with it's supporters, especially in times such as this. However, Vlad see's fit to continue in this way.

I've looked at jkb every day since I joined, but since I was called a hobo after my first post which was -ve about the romanovs I stopped posting and preferred just to watch from the sidelines rather than comment. But I just want to say....at the end of the day....the supporters are what make the club....and the club will still be here LONG after these shenanigans are complete....

Archived