Jump to content
Section Q

Hobos calling for manager to be sacked....

Recommended Posts

Smith's right boot
40 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

At least Hibs fans react after an embarrassing result, we have put up with months of embarrassment, even still some folk on here are still backing Levein.  We should have been calling for his head after the Livi game last year.

 

 

There's been fans calling for his head for two years now, never mind after livi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

 

Leveins good at getting teams up for Derby’s so I would agree.  

 

So , defeats and draws until the derby then a 0-10 win at Easter Road? , i’d almost take that just for the banter. With the caveat that after we went unbeaten until the split (no point saying the end of the season as we go on holiday after 33 games) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1953

So they want rid of their manager and we want rid of ours. Swap perhaps 😂.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug
2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

 

Any side should want a manager sacked had they lost 7-1 in this league,  just as any side would have sacked their manager with the amount of games Hearts have won this year.

 

Play good when? Get to finals? So did they under wee Pat ffs.  

 

The signings look better than theirs no doubt, will the signings form a good team with a rank manager in charge? I would have major doubts.

Going by your logic.

Tommy Wright should be available  for the Hearts job now 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cardboardcutout

It's the best way to get a move back down south AND still get your contract paid up! No lasting damage to reputation as everyone knows it's a two club league and financially you're stuffed,take the sacking move on asap!!  Heckingbotham  will be gone before xmas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug
3 minutes ago, cardboardcutout said:

It's the best way to get a move back down south AND still get your contract paid up! No lasting damage to reputation as everyone knows it's a two club league and financially you're stuffed,take the sacking move on asap!!  Heckingbotham  will be gone before xmas!

Wonder how long his contract is ?

5 years I hope ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug

Some people are losing their SOH amidst the gloom at Tynecastle. 

This thread is a chance to have a laugh at our rivals.

Just a wee distraction from our troubles.

Lighten up ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry

Seriously. This place is ****ing rancid. 

 

:yucky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles44
Posted (edited)

 

I assume the vermin are attention seeking again. Any images of the professional community minded events . or is it the slavering Coco Bryce type.

Edited by BarneyBattles44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HoChiMinter
3 hours ago, jake said:

Seems they have a wee sectarian problem going on which isn't as bad as ours tbf but still.

Same shit older guys influencing young fuds.

 

Why do you think it’s not as bad as ours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexton Hardcastle

Shows you how it can be when you set up wrong in Glasgow.

 

But we still have boys screaming for us to roll the dice and just go for it rather than sitting tight and trying to grind out a result.

 

Idiots being idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J.T.F.Robertson

 

I like to think our ambition stretches a bit further than being slightly less shite than they are, and even that's questionable at the moment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Our ambition was on a clear display after years of dire performances culminated in a 5 goal defeat at Livingston.  Would any rangers or Celtic manager have survived that?

 

As Bob Dylan said, we're just one too many mornings, and a thousand miles behind.

 

Levein has to go now.  Not fussed what hibs do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tynecastlesmychurch
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

We at least have hope. 

We can play good, we can get to finals. 

Decent players, a bit confidence and match fitness we could be rocking. 

 

Thier signings, Allan aside have the mark of a bottom six side. 

 

 

They've got a decent  keeper too tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chester copperpot

Belter.

 

 

Screenshot_20190812-183947_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Our ambition was on a clear display after years of dire performances culminated in a 5 goal defeat at Livingston.  Would any rangers or Celtic manager have survived that?

 

As Bob Dylan said, we're just one too many mornings, and a thousand miles behind.

 

Levein has to go now.  Not fussed what hibs do.

 

 

Rogers did.... 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles44
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Belter.

 

 

Screenshot_20190812-183947_Chrome.jpg

 

That it ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFK-1

Heckingbottom wont be sacked due to the ranting of some yahoos. Hibs are shite but yesterday isn't any sign of exactly how shite they are and it's not Heckingbottoms fault they can't match a team littered with multi million pound players.

Everyone knows or should know by now that more than them are going to be annihilated at Ibrox this season and it wont be because they didn't 'have a go' or try hard enough.

 

They will just be outclassed and demanding the sacking of a man for that is akin to firing a coach who can't train an amateur sprinter to beat Usain Bolt. At boardroom level I expect that's fully understood. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chester copperpot
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

 

That it ? 

What the fact the boy went on a rant because his team got romped 6-1then said the 'yams' lost.

 

If that doesn't amuse you then fair enough. You've always struck me as a wrong 'un.

 

It's ok to be shite but still laugh at those wanksocks from the East of Edinburgh.

 

You get that right. I ain't saying we're good, I really ain't. I am having a good laugh at the spanglemonkeys. 

 

Hope that is ok with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

Have you watched the highlights?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49314816

 

Hibs attempt at defending for the second goal, is beautiful in it's badness.

That pass from Allen for the Hibs goal, was incredible though. 

 

These highlights have cheered me up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

What a tremendous derby we have in prospect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

They've got a decent  keeper too tbf.

 

 

Not sure he tbh, he's a bit better than Bobby but still a bit error prone. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
14 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Have you watched the highlights?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49314816

 

Hibs attempt at defending for the second goal, is beautiful in it's badness.

That pass from Allen for the Hibs goal, was incredible though. 

 

These highlights have cheered me up. 

 

 

The pass is unbelievable, not even looking and picked him out. 

 

Wee dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles44
14 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

What the fact the boy went on a rant because his team got romped 6-1then said the 'yams' lost.

 

If that doesn't amuse you then fair enough. You've always struck me as a wrong 'un.

 

It's ok to be shite but still laugh at those wanksocks from the East of Edinburgh.

 

You get that right. I ain't saying we're good, I really ain't. I am having a good laugh at the spanglemonkeys. 

 

Hope that is ok with you.

 

A wrong un ? I was expecting more info ie images. I don't go on poop.net. You assume all you want. As far as laughing how do you know I didn't laugh or find the squirming vermin falling apart amusing. Ive had a warning already today. Is that OK with you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcjambo
5 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

I have hope.

 

“Arrogant prick” though... 🤔

 

Thats REALLY personal. Do you know Craig Levein in real life then, Heracles?

 

Some people simply have no idea how to behave regretably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudy T

Said it in the other Hibs thread, he’s done exactly what so many before have done and thought guys from the lower leagues in England are good enough. Maybe 1 or 2 make it but the majority don’t, we’ve had plenty in our team over the years. Problem for him is he’s filled the team with them, their defence is getting old and the couple of quality players they’ve got can’t do it themselves.

 

In previous seasons there’s a few of their players you’d have happily taken at Hearts and that’s not happened in many years, that squad now maybe Kamberi at a push and probably Allan the rest are utter horseshite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
32 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

 

That it ? 

Is that not good enough though?

 

They lockdown their forum again, which is not an unusual occurrence, but this week they do it before it's even half-time.

 

They have multiple threads on which they are all virtually committting suicide and then this tube goes on a rant about anything and everything.

 

It’s Hibs all over and it’s delicious to read.

 

:fth: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tynecastlesmychurch
21 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

What a tremendous derby we have in prospect.

If our manager could get our squad firing on all cylinders then it could be a tremendous season never mind derby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles44
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Is that not good enough though?

 

They lockdown their forum again, which is not an unusual occurrence, but this week they do it before it's even half-time.

 

They have multiple threads on which they are all virtually committting suicide and then this tube goes on a rant about anything and everything.

 

It’s Hibs all over and it’s delicious to read.

 

:fth: 

 

Yup got it. Thanks for informing me chum

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles44
10 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Some people simply have no idea how to behave regretably

 

I was reported and warned for being an easy tap in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear

What was it again? A ‘ statement of intent’?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug
58 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Heckingbottom wont be sacked due to the ranting of some yahoos. Hibs are shite but yesterday isn't any sign of exactly how shite they are and it's not Heckingbottoms fault they can't match a team littered with multi million pound players.

Everyone knows or should know by now that more than them are going to be annihilated at Ibrox this season and it wont be because they didn't 'have a go' or try hard enough.

 

They will just be outclassed and demanding the sacking of a man for that is akin to firing a coach who can't train an amateur sprinter to beat Usain Bolt. At boardroom level I expect that's fully understood. 

 

Agree with most of this although I don't think they will be consistent  enough.

They almost dropped a couple of points at Kilmarnock.

They looked very impressive yesterday and could have got double figures.

Away from Ibrox I think they will drop points.

Sadly it's back to the OF domination because money talks in football. 

The rest of us have no chance I wish the bigot twins would just **** off somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake
3 hours ago, HoChiMinter said:

Why do you think it’s not as bad as ours?

Just doesnt seem like it is.

 

It doesnt create the same level of argument as it does on here .

It's good that the vast majority of both supports are not interested.

 

And on this issue I think we should not look to pointscore .

 

What do you think ?

Have they the same problem in terms of numbers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
42 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What was it again? A ‘ statement of intent’?

Even worse, a real statement of intent. 

 

'Easter Road manager Paul Heckingbottom told the club's website: “We think Christian’s signing is a real statement of intent and I’m delighted we were able to fend off other interested clubs to secure his signature.'

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibernian/hibs-sign-welsh-striker-christian-doidge-for-undisclosed-fee-1-4954106

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bringonthesevco
7 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

 

Leveins good at getting teams up for Derby’s so I would agree.  

Is he ?

Pretty sure we’ve not had the better of them over a season since he was appointed ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
8 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

Is he ?

Pretty sure we’ve not had the better of them over a season since he was appointed ???

17/18 P5 W2 D1 L2

18/19 P4 W1 D2 L1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry

Hecky...

 

:rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
10 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hecky...

 

:rofl:

 

You can’t say that.

 

He’s ‘at the wheel’.

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Morgan said:

You can’t say that.

 

He’s ‘at the wheel’.

 

:rofl:

 

In a ‘lost your license Mr Stanton?’ sort of way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

In a ‘lost your license Mr Stanton?’ sort of way.

PMSL 

 

If you’ll pardon the expression?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Morgan said:

PMSL 

 

If you’ll pardon the expression?

 

*titter*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HoChiMinter
1 hour ago, jake said:

Just doesnt seem like it is.

 

It doesnt create the same level of argument as it does on here .

It's good that the vast majority of both supports are not interested.

 

And on this issue I think we should not look to pointscore .

 

What do you think ?

Have they the same problem in terms of numbers?

 

Fair play, it’s just I’ve always thought it’s been an issue there. Irish flags, IRA songs, etc etc Wouldn’t say it’s any less noticeable than it is at Tynie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
1 hour ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

If our manager could get our squad firing on all cylinders then it could be a tremendous season never mind derby.

I know.  Despite my sarcasm I've haven't given up on us and never will.  I'm already looking forward to the biscuit cup tomorrow, honestly, and we'll see what happens on Friday.

 

I've had the confidence drained out of me and we need a massive turnaround.  Let's hope we get one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

I think he’s pretty brutal but to be fair to him he did take them from bottom 6 to top when they were combusting under popcorn teeth.

id love him to stay as I think his signings look utter garbage.

i watched their game on iptv against Sevco and it really could of been 12-0 and they’d have no complaints but I’m not sure many teams will go there and not get a gubbing as Sevco look good. Or maybe the vermin really were shite. Time will tell.

His decision (when down to 10 men) to replace an injured midfielder (Allan) with a second striker , when they had a midfielder on the bench was feking hilarious and they shipped 4 goals .

its the likes of that that makes me hope he stays.

We have our own problems - like our manager playing Naismith on the left wing for example so I’m loathe to laugh too much at them but thank god they are looking rank. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
11 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

I have hope.

 

“Arrogant prick” though... 🤔

 

Thats REALLY personal. Do you know Craig Levein in real life then, Heracles?

 

 

Ive met him Mothy and he really is a prick, I'll post details if you/anyone asks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh

I was speaking to one that was at the game and they were close (well some were) to fighting with each other over arguments about players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry

I’m guessing this Doidge laddie that they signed is injured? He was a “real signal of intent”. Once he returns, I expect their title challenge will be reignited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Their goalie getting the plaudits was at fault for a few of the goals also. A totally shocking side tho and Heckingbottom looks a joke. Surely get the better of them this season even with Levein at the helm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...