Jump to content
Perth to Paisley

***Ufficiale Serie A 2019-20***

Recommended Posts

Boab
2 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Was wi

Was worth it though ?


Flight oot cancelled. 
Missed the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

Disaster...

11 hours ago, Boab said:


Flight oot cancelled. 
Missed the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

Lazio Inter

1.1

Should be a good last 30 minutes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
invernessjt

Great victory for Lazio and what a performance by SMS, pure class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley
4 minutes ago, invernessjt said:

Great victory for Lazio and what a performance by SMS, pure class.

He has had an amazing turnaround in performance after last season.

Going to be an exciting end to the sesson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irufushi

Hopefully Lazio go on and win it. Big ask but would be good to see .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mort
On 10/02/2020 at 15:40, Perth to Paisley said:

 

Lazio v Inter is on Freesports this Sunday.

 

 

Did something happen with this? I had to set to record but seems it was potentially pulled off free sports and moved over to premier sports for some reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley
1 hour ago, Mort said:

Did something happen with this? I had to set to record but seems it was potentially pulled off free sports and moved over to premier sports for some reason?

I noticed that, it had been advertised as being on Freesport. I guess they moved it because of the games significance which I believe was a mistake.

It was s great game that would have attracted new subscribers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab

That’s now three Serie A games off because of coronavirus concerns. All in Piedmont and Lombardy.

They don’t mess about over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frankfurter
7 hours ago, Boab said:

That’s now three Serie A games off because of coronavirus concerns. All in Piedmont and Lombardy.

They don’t mess about over there.

So if they can't play them this week, it's difficult to see how they'd be able to justify playing them next week, or in two weeks, or even in two months, as the virus isn't suddenly going to disappear.

 

And probably only a question of time until it arrives here as well. 😷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
Just now, Frankfurter said:

So if they can't play them this week, it's difficult to see how they'd be able to justify playing them next week, or in two weeks, or even in two months, as the virus isn't suddenly going to disappear.

 

And probably only a question of time until it arrives here as well. 😷


It’s Italian exaggeration are it’s best.

Can’t blame authorities for taking precautions but 650,000 people die of the flu....every year !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley
Posted (edited)

Quite odd watching Juve Inter in an empty stadium... bit like watching most Hibs games

🙂

 

 

Tragic situation in the peninsula at the moment, thoughts are with them

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Perth to Paisley
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Papa John
47 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Quite odd watching Juve Inter in an empty stadium... bit like watching most Hibs games

🙂

 

 

Tragic situation in the peninsula at the moment, thoughts are with them

 

 

 

 

 

Hibs would still list it as 15k at the game though😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar

Plenty drama in the opening stages here. Ronaldo missed penalty (dodgy decision) immediately followed by a straight red for Milan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley
Posted (edited)

Calcio .... nothing changes.
Dodgy penalty to Juve
#JuveMilan

Red was deserved 

Edited by Perth to Paisley
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
3 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Calcio .... nothing changes.
Dodgy penalty to Juve
#JuveMilan

Red was deserved 

 

3 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Calcio .... nothing changes.
Dodgy penalty to Juve
#JuveMilan

Red was deserved 

Milan have actually improved since going a man down. Hadn't left their own half before that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

Lack of legs will be Milans downfall in the second  half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

Quality dropped as the energy sapped .

Milan should take some comfort though

Donnarumma  needs to sort out his first thought to punch everything away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montgomery Brewster

Inter need a clear out . Just not good enough and not enough pace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

14 goals in 3 games ... Serie A is never dull!

Could watch Atalanta every week._ unfortunately that result helps Juve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forza Cuore
29 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

14 goals in 3 games ... Serie A is never dull!

Could watch Atalanta every week._ unfortunately that result helps Juve

The Old Lady  don't need help 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
invernessjt
1 hour ago, Perth to Paisley said:

14 goals in 3 games ... Serie A is never dull!

Could watch Atalanta every week._ unfortunately that result helps Juve

Atalanta are incredible. Must be the best team in Europe to watch for entertainment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

Fabulous goal from Ribery.

Fiorentina one up v Lazio in Rome

 

Game is on Premier Sports bit also on the LiveScore app

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar

Juve win the league again then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
31 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Juve win the league again then.

Spoke too soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thaw

Atalanta at it again, 4-1 up in the derby against Brescia with half an hour gone.

 

Not regretting signing up for Premier Sports so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irufushi

Late title charge? Be great to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

Belated congratulations to Juve winning their 9th in s row.

Maybe next year we can have a 4 way title challenge...but I fear the others will cut each others throats.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

People will look back on this season as being a nail biting finish with a 1 point win .... it's been far from that sadly.

Lazio and Inter gave it a go but were short when push came to shove.

Maybe next year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montgomery Brewster
10 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

People will look back on this season as being a nail biting finish with a 1 point win .... it's been far from that sadly.

Lazio and Inter gave it a go but were short when push came to shove.

Maybe next year?

Inter only have themselves to blame . Still a vast improvement in recent years and only lost  4 games in the league . Too many draws sadly 

 

hopefully the rumours about Messi are correct . We will strengthen either way and get fired in about ‘ same old juve always cheating ‘ next season 

 

Forza Inter

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers

I see Pirlo has been appointed as new Juve manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holyrood_Hearts
8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I see Pirlo has been appointed as new Juve manager.

I can totally see why Sarri was sacked, but to give it to Pirlo is strange 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Spy Who Loved Me

If Andrea Pirlo coaches like he played, Juventus will be just fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
33 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I can totally see why Sarri was sacked, but to give it to Pirlo is strange 

 

1 week he's been there. He must have impressed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

If Andrea Pirlo coaches like he played, Juventus will be just fine. 


Last season inter only lost 4 games. 2 of them to the Calciopoli crooks. 10 drawn games killed our title hopes.

 

get your money on inter for next season

Edited by Montgomery Brewster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Spy Who Loved Me
10 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:


Last season inter only lost 4 games. 2 of them to the Calciopoli crooks. 10 drawn games killed our title hopes.

 

get your money on inter for next season


Without Ronaldo, I would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...