So whats next?

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

Ok so yet another batch of potential managers have said NO more times than Ian Paisley.

If Frail comes back after the way he was treated he will be a bigger loser than i thought he was?

All candidates will ask for the same assurances as Roben yet Vlad wont give them, so that leaves a puppet even if that puppet is frail? more strings on show than an episode of Stingray?

So whats next as per US?

Well i for one regretting renewing my season ticket wont be going to any away games, I will NOT be going to the Hull game!

As for giving a puppet manager a chance, then I will give them one chance and one chance only and the first time the team look like anything resembling last season, them i am sorry Its a free for all and i will vent nothing but abuse at the new bench even if its justified or not, as it will be the only portal available to aim it at Vlad as there is nobody sitting in the directors box to get the flak that is deserved.

Last season was a disastrous start due to pre-season being run by Malofeev, this season could not have been worse with a failure to have somebody with credibility in place, I for one am not looking forward to the first game? I would normally about now start to get Leeds united and be counting down the days, yet now the season will start and we just wont be ready. I am looking as forward to this as a turkey will look forward to Christmas.

Quite frankly I have had enough:mad:

Hagar the Horrible
i would love to say "don't panic".........

Pre-season has started I am sorry the time to hit the panic button is now? The transfer window shuts on Aug 31st It's taken 7 months just to be back at square one. with the worst squad of players in our history? we dont have a Gretna to save our skins?:(

Archived