jj still wants the job

moyseuk2000

moyseuk2000

i hear from a close friend of jjs family he still wants the job why dont we bite the bullet and go get him,aint we better with the devil we know than someone we dont

maroonlegions
i hear from a close friend of jjs family he still wants the job why dont we bite the bullet and go get him,aint we better with the devil we know than someone we dont
:107years:

:hobofish:;):107years:

But would he want the job if he HAD to play players that he didn't want to? Very much doubt it.

Mr Quagmire
he put his cv in from the start so must think he can do us a turn again

no he didnt, so why are you making things up ??? :hobofish:

pennantjambo

Because so many on here myself included have said that whoever takes the job is just a money grabbing spineless hobo puppet!

It would be a shame for legends such as JJ, wee Robbo, or Levein who were great servants to the club to be tarred with this brush.

If they were daft enough to go for it, it would only be for their love of the club and its supporters and stop it being ripped apart and then imploding like some distant sun coming to the end of its natural life.

I think VR may have an ulterior motive for wanting less communication. It will make it easier for him to walk away.

This smacks of arrogance and contempt towards the most important people at any football club, its supporters.

Dont know what to think any more other than he's a total fud of the hairiest proportions imaginable.

ToadKiller Dog

If he wants it why isnt he out there getting his friends promoting him in the press?.

Why did his adopted son Gary Locke say in the media that he wants and expects JJ to stay at killie ,if anybody would be for him to return it would be gary.

he put his cv in from the start so must think he can do us a turn again

hobo get back to your crap site :107years:n

moyseuk2000
no he didnt, so why are you making things up ??? :hobofish:

u will find he did put it in from the start as did billy brown

Because so many on here myself included have said that whoever takes the job is just a money grabbing spineless hobo puppet!

It would be a shame for legends such as JJ, wee Robbo, or Levein who were great servants to the club to be tarred with this brush.

If they were daft enough to go for it, it would only be for their love of the club and its supporters and stop it being ripped apart and then imploding like some distant sun coming to the end of its natural life.

I think VR may have an ulterior motive for wanting less communication. It will make it easier for him to walk away.

This smacks of arrogance and contempt towards the most important people at any football club, its supporters.

Dont know what to think any more other than he's a total fud of the hairiest proportions imaginable.

Vlad may have many faults and has undoubtedly made many mistakes...........however I don't think he would really want to return to the Baltic coast having been labelled 'A TOTAL PLUM' by most of the games observers in western Europe. Now to my mind that, short of a media blackout of Mugabe proportions, is exactly what awaits him if he doesn't take a few simple remedial actions over here.

Gigolo-Aunt

If it was going to be JJ, think he would have been aproached by now.

From the last two chaps being offered the job, think the search is more global than a manager from the SPL.

considering just now we're going for managers with pedigree, for managers that have managed BIG club( we are losing that tag as a big team ) managed at international levels. and we're talking about jj,

i still want vlad out! VLAD GTF!

MackaysCentreSpot

Hard hat on.

JJ will always be a legend for what he achieved at Hearts but appointing him now would be a massive step backwards IMO.

Toxteth O'Grady
Hard hat on.

JJ will always be a legend for what he achieved at Hearts but appointing him now would be a massive step backwards IMO.

A massive step backwards from Korrbotchup?

Thats what we are currently faced with

Only a Game
Hard hat on.

Appointing him now WITH 100% control would be a massive step forwards in my opinion. But only because every day that passes looks more and more like a pyramid puppet is on the horizon and I'd rather have JJ than one of those.

He's not Mr Right by any means, but he'll do for now. We're THAT desperate but JJ will also turn down the job if there isnt 100% control on offer.

Archived