Vintage Umbro Tracksuit Top...

dannymack

Dark Burgundy and white, not exactly Heart of Midlothian style but I think most fans get the drift. 

It's been covered before on here when Top Shop/Man done the same, the ones in the Hearts shop are not good quality.

Any jambos going to Qatar for the World Cup (assuming it stays there) will be delighted with the gear available in the sports shops. Their flag is white with maroon so there is plenty of sports gear available in their local colours.

been here before

That could be accesorised by a pair of maroon Adidas Gazelles for a unique off the peg look seldom seen amongst the Hearts support.

been here before
1 minute ago, dannymack said:

This one had the white collar and white waist band.

Screenshot_20171203-214747.jpg

Its also got Davie Bowman inside it.

Fitzroy Pointon

Got one a while back. Cracking value. 

By the way they also do some great Umbro swim shorts for a tenner. I'll be sporting the England 1990 away and Jorge Campos round the pool/bar/breakfast buffet/fancy restaurants on holiday. 

Screenshot_20190808-213315_Instagram.thumb.jpg.6b6c05eb963cfdc19f65a5c8390efc39.jpg

been here before
1 minute ago, dannymack said:

The shorts though 😎

Aye, Ive said on here umpteen times the shop are missing a huge trick not doing stuff like that at a decent price.

I think the old style drill training tops would fly out the door. The stuff that currently knocked out is ridiculously expensive.

48 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye, Ive said on here umpteen times the shop are missing a huge trick not doing stuff like that at a decent price.

I think the old style drill training tops would fly out the door. The stuff that currently knocked out is ridiculously expensive.

It's been clear over many a year that the Hearts fans loved that kit from the 1970's and 80's, eventually the club and Umbro rewarded us with a limited edition top that was not quite there when it came to the final product. 

The Navy Blue tracksuit in the image below was available to players only around 10 years ago but not for the fans, as you say the club are missing out BIG TIME but I'm sure that could be discussed with Umbro to do more with these trackie tops on show and more. 

Oh and if Umbro can sell a trackie top for £14.99 then so can Hearts !

STOP PRICING US OUT THE GAME !

IMG_20190808_222125.jpg

IMG_20190808_222334.jpg

IMG_20190808_222228.jpg

59 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Got one a while back. Cracking value. 

By the way they also do some great Umbro swim shorts for a tenner. I'll be sporting the England 1990 away and Jorge Campos round the pool/bar/breakfast buffet/fancy restaurants on holiday. 

Screenshot_20190808-213315_Instagram.thumb.jpg.6b6c05eb963cfdc19f65a5c8390efc39.jpg

Hope you've got the body to go with those shorts, literary, like the Campos ones but I'm afraid my tummy is no longer what it used to be.

Forever Hearts

My tracksuit top is here. Very tight on the body and long in the arms so that will be going back. Shorts and hoodie are fine though.