Tickets

jamtay

Ordered tickets on Monday for the Aberdeen and Hamilton games. Aberdeen tickets arrived today but not the Hamilton one's. Normally when I've ordered before they all come at the same time. Should it be worried or will they arrive later.

Thanks for any advice.

been here before
15 minutes ago, jamtay said:

Cheers John. Will wait and see if they arrive tomorrow. If not will give ticket office a call.

Theres an idea.

Always best to check on here first though incase someone with no idea, takes a couple of hours to have a bash at answering something they dont really know anything about before just phoning the ticket office to get an answer about tickets.

Edited by been here before

Fruitmachine76
10 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres an idea.

Always best to check on here first though incase someone with no idea, takes a couple of hours to have a bash at answering something they dont really know anything about before just phoning the ticket office to get an answer about tickets.

😂😂 well played sir, I proper laughed out loud!! 

Robbo-Jambo
52 minutes ago, jamtay said:

Ordered tickets on Monday for the Aberdeen and Hamilton games. Aberdeen tickets arrived today but not the Hamilton one's. Normally when I've ordered before they all come at the same time. Should it be worried or will they arrive later.

Thanks for any advice.

Think because the Hamilton game is over 4 weeks away the tickets will arrive nearer the time. 

17 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Think because the Hamilton game is over 4 weeks away the tickets will arrive nearer the time. 

What?

I read the OP and assumed the game was this Friday.

They sent my tickets for the Dundee United & Stenhousemuir Cup games separately from each other, which I thought was curious. I’d assume it isn’t the decided time to mail the Hamilton tickets yet. 

Called the ticket office who had made a mistake. They had put them for collection instead of delivery. They are going to get them sent tonight.

been here before

Thank **** for that.

Who would have thought that an enquiry about tickets would be answered by the TO far better than any answer posted in here. Real shocker that one.

Im sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

At least you got sorted and thankfully I can now sleep tonight.

Edited by been here before

Soapy Soutar
14 minutes ago, jamtay said:

Called the ticket office who had made a mistake. They had put them for collection instead of delivery. They are going to get them sent tonight.

Thank god for that,panic was starting to set in just over 4 weeks until the Hamilton match

been here before
4 minutes ago, Soapy Soutar said:

Thank god for that,panic was starting to set in just over 4 weeks until the Hamilton match

Naismith signs this morning and now this news. Some days just cant be topped.

Soapy Soutar
9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Naismith signs this morning and now this news. Some days just cant be topped.

Naismith news is playing second fiddle to this news imo