Summer Man Flu - Anyone else?

RoyCropper

I have man flu and im feeling really sorry for myself. I hate Sundays at the best of times but been up since 7am and just want to sit down and watch the football. Why do Sundays go so slow? Anyone else got the man flu?

jamboinheaven

i had it two weeks ago and it lasted for ages,im ok now and cant wait for the final viva espana

Is man flu not a derogatory term used by women against men who claim that we make mountains out of mole hill when we get a runny nose?

Is man flu not a derogatory term used by women against men who claim that we make mountains out of mole hill when we get a runny nose?

Exactly, he has a runny nose...... as us ladies call it "THE COLD":p

Exactly, he has a runny nose...... as us ladies call it "THE COLD":p

You were doing so well and then you had to go and blow it by referring to yourself as a lady.:rolleyes:

You were doing so well and then you had to go and blow it by referring to yourself as a lady.:rolleyes:

I can't believe your suggesting i'm not:wacko:

btw JT - that Youtbube is funny as....just the way John acts funny enough:rolleyes:

Who's side are you on?!

Archived