Makela

gordie1968

not seen enough of him myself yet time and again I hear from Hearts fans that he is completely useless. Yet he is a goal machine at other clubs. I think he deserves a proper chance. Can't be any worse than the rest of that shower of wasters we call a team.

he came on as sub towards the end ot ehe season , he has pace and he wants to win unlike some of the fowk we have , give him a chance at least. Clum had enuff chances last season, he is hungry and wants to play for the shirt

I would give Makela a chance. footballers need games under their belt to bang in the goals! he'll be well aware what the fans think of him. give him a good run in the team i say. then we can judge him

You hit the nail on the head when you said "Footballers Need Games", he is not a footballer hence why he does not play for Hearts.

Romanov was conned into buying him when that Donkey Rix was the Manager.

I would give Makela a chance. footballers need games under their belt to bang in the goals! he'll be well aware what the fans think of him. give him a good run in the team i say. then we can judge him

Makela, like a few other players, should be given his chance, Last season when we played Barcelona at Murrayfield, he was played out wide yet still managed to get on the score sheet. In the few appearances he's made since he came to the club, he's scored a few goals then disappears for ages again. Another player who never got a fair crack of the whip.

Johanes de Silentio

Makela hasn't had a fair chance - the guy knows where the goals are.

I'd play him.

Pinilla is quality if he's fit and interested.

Nade has ability and a bad attitude. Sell him to Palace says I.

Mole's a trier.

Elliot has to move on to save what's left of his career.

Glen is quality, but needs company up there - he's young.

If we don't sign anyone better, I think Makela could score with service.

Just sayin'.

Al.

Archived