hearts team in fifa 09

gazb77

hey im currently an editor/reviewer for fifa 09 for hearts fc i wanted some feedback as in which players should be included in the squad the current squad as of the 29th is aguiar,banks,basso,berra,beslija,cesnauskis,driver,elliot,goncalves,ivaskevicius,jonsson,karipidis,kingston,ksanavicius,miko,mole,nade,neilson,palazuelos,pinilla,stewart,thompson,wagner,wallace,zaliukas

im looking for some info on makela is he due back and jamie mcdonald

any info or points of view on anything will be noted and put forward thanks

You've missed out Gary Glen.

ive sudmittted a request for him to be put in soz forgot to mention

Take current squad of Kaunas FC, ditch anybody at Tynecastle who doesn't have 'auskas' in their name, throw in 50% MTZ Ripo and with a bit of lickity spit from Ziggy Stardust you have Hearts '09 :thumb:

jonathan1874

according to your profile you dont work for EA and your a joiner, also fifa 09 will be out in around 4 months so i would have hopes they had done their research already!

remove all the lithuanian players and clum as i will only sell them immediatley i buy it or give them away

according to your profile you dont work for EA and your a joiner, also fifa 09 will be out in around 4 months so i would have hopes they had done their research already!

Games companies do depend on information from volunteers, usually fans of the clubs for extra information.

Obviously they don't just take the word of one individual they look at the feedback from a number of sources. The OP may not nessecerily work for EA.

I've been asked before to provide feedback/information for FM.

On the topic of games, Hearts will be a bit of a challenge on FM09 can't wait for that!

copil and branny

Don't listen to this guy.

Also, get rid of Wagner. Replace him with Robinson/McGowan.

Saul Goodman
Games companies do depend on information from volunteers, usually fans of the clubs for extra information.

Obviously they don't just take the word of one individual they look at the feedback from a number of sources. The OP may not nessecerily work for EA.

I've been asked before to provide feedback/information for FM.

On the topic of games, Hearts will be a bit of a challenge on FM09 can't wait for that!

Wouldnt say that, just go to the fax machine on the main menu, team sheet sorted ;)

Prefer Pro Ev myself, least you can edit teams as you go

200milesfromgorgie
hey im currently an editor/reviewer for fifa 09 for hearts fc i wanted some feedback as in which players should be included in the squad the current squad as of the 29th is aguiar,banks,basso,berra,beslija,cesnauskis,driver,elliot,goncalves,ivaskevicius,jonsson,karipidis,kingston,ksanavicius,miko,mole,nade,neilson,palazuelos,pinilla,stewart,thompson,wagner,wallace,zaliukas

im looking for some info on makela is he due back and jamie mcdonald

any info or points of view on anything will be noted and put forward thanks

shouldn't vlad be telling you who to put in?;)

god im allowed a full time job everyone has bills plus dont get a penny from ea sports just doin it for the love of the game and to get a better detailed team

DigitalTwisted
Wouldnt say that, just go to the fax machine on the main menu, team sheet sorted ;)

Prefer Pro Ev myself, least you can edit teams as you go

You can do that on FIFA too.

was definately thinking of getting rid of wagner and replacing him with robinson seems stupid to have a player who hasnt had a game yet in squad

plus soz as much as i would like to cant get rid of the lith influx as they do play for hearts

any info on makela yet

Guest juvehearts
god im allowed a full time job everyone has bills plus dont get a penny from ea sports just doin it for the love of the game and to get a better detailed team

Its cool you dont have to back yourself up.

i am a freelance editor for CM/FM 06-08 for lower scottish sides,make sure all the stadium names & coaches are correct.

I dont get paid for it, but its something to put on my CV & I get to use them as a job referance! :dribble:.

so ive got rid of ibrahim tall pospisil mccann finish striker cant remember his name ive reequested glen to be put in who really thinks will come through ranks this season come on deadline is the 10th of july

inside right

Take out Pinilla and after his performance in Robbies testimonial Craig Sives has got to be in.

Jambof3tornado

Add Mulrooney,Eddie Merans if he stays,Rapper and Sean Mackle. Obviously drop Pinigol as hes away.

right you should git rid of

Pinilla (Obviously)

McCann

Tall

Pospisil

You should put in

Craig Sives

Ryan McGowan

Stephen Husband

Matej Rapnik

Scott Robinson

Gary Glen