Beslija?

tazhearts

Beslija was supposed to be coming back to hearts to see out the last season of his contract. Does anyone know if he has returned and taken part in the fitness testing with the rest of the squad (except Nade!)?

Guest jambomickey
Beslija was supposed to be coming back to hearts to see out the last season of his contract. Does anyone know if he has returned and taken part in the fitness testing with the rest of the squad (except Nade!)?

sue somebody said on here that he was back

alwaysthereinspirit

Nijinsky might see a lot more playing time this season and turn it on. He'll be posing for his next contract after all.

The Future's Maroon

What was it he said recently, something along the lines of 'its too cold in Edinburgh', 'I have a cushy contract and will just sit it out until I can leave at the end of the season'.

Prat, needs to either buck up his ideas or GTF now.

Guest jambomickey
What was it he said recently, something along the lines of 'its too cold in Edinburgh', 'I have a cushy contract and will just sit it out until I can leave at the end of the season'.

ditto

"Bosnia-Herzegovina Climate: May-October is the best time to visit, as it's warmest and driest then. A sweater will be needed in the evenings, even in summer. The winters are very cold and often rainy, snowy and windy."

It's not like he is from a really exotic/tropical country. Excuses. Waste of space and wages.

he has made it clear he doesnt want to be here but has to comeback for the money. i cant see him putting much effort in.:mad:

He is definatley back saw him out jogging at riccarton on friday!

How could you tell? Balaclava, body warmer?

selk_bag_01.jpg

hes bound to have picked up an injury if he was jogging. hes always out injured!:byebye:

There is a few players in the squad who must hit the ground running very early in the season Mirsad is one of them.I can't see any player getting away with anything other than 100% commitment on the park the fans will not tolerate it for another season.

alwaysthereinspirit

Jogging or sprinting. I've heard he's pretty fast.;)

ToadKiller Dog

He was seen in Tesco, he was buying frozen pizza and leering at women.

Rick Grimes
He was seen in Tesco, he was buying frozen pizza and leering at women.

that might have been me....

Archived