Hospitality - £72.00 - is it worth it ?

kingdannyb

3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Thanks. A bit off we’ll be paying twice for a ticket. They used to knock £20 off. 

He’s only 10 once though!

Go for it. Give ST to someone else and make their boxing day too

On 19/07/2019 at 22:10, Kiwidoug said:

I don't think I'm stingy but if I paid that for a game against Celtic, I'd expect a 3-0 win to be included in the price 

Should’ve booked it the season before last. We got a 4-0 win instead 

Jean Louis Valois

Done the skyline lounge for the Kilmarnock game, it was the muts nuts. Absolutely loved it. Great food, drink and a seat in the directors box. Would definitely do it again.

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

How come they don’t deduct the ticket price anymore?

They were doing it when the stadium was pretty much full for every game, so they could be reasonably confident of reselling your regular seat and recouping the discount they'd given you. They stopped it after a combination of the additional capacity of the new main stand and the drop in demand for tickets due to sustained underperformance on the park meant that they could no longer sell on the seats.

I can understand why they made that decision but I think it was a mistake, as it just puts season ticket holders off going to hospitality. 

47 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They were doing it when the stadium was pretty much full for every game, so they could be reasonably confident of reselling your regular seat and recouping the discount they'd given you. They stopped it after a combination of the additional capacity of the new main stand and the drop in demand for tickets due to sustained underperformance on the park meant that they could no longer sell on the seats.

I can understand why they made that decision but I think it was a mistake, as it just puts season ticket holders off going to hospitality. 

Yep would be keen to try the hospitality but kind of feel that I am paying for my seat twice. Hopefully they can reinstate that in the near future. 

Read a thread on .net today where the concensus was that our hospitality and general revenue from catering leaves there's for dead.

Good on them for recognising and acknowledging it.

39 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Read a thread on .net today where the concensus was that our hospitality and general revenue from catering leaves there's for dead.

Good on them for recognising and acknowledging it.

Do they still have rats in their kitchens?

13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Do they still have rats in their kitchens?

They do indeed.  Another first for them I believe.

Would love to see the reaction of their players and coaches when they visit our changing rooms. Wish one of our intrepid posters could post comparative photos.

9 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Cheers John. Final request, can you please get the trains on that day too!

That's not happening. That's why I'm off😁