Irish Derby

david mcgee

david mcgee

Tartan Bearer at about even money on betfair and should win after its display at Epsom.

It beat Frozen fire a long way at Epsom, but on previous running in the Dante at York there was only a head separateing them. It was also Frozen fires first run of the season, where as Tartan Bearer had the benefit of a run.

Not every horse gives its true running at Epsom so at odds of 30/1 on betfair this morning i wouldnt rule out Frozen Fire.

Backed Casual Conquest on Friday @ 5/1, just noticed that if it wins there is a 45% deduction, feckin bookies have you all ways. The horse is 11/4 at the moment but if it goes out in the betting today and say returns 3/1, I will lose money. :mad:

david mcgee
Tartan Bearer at about even money on betfair and should win after its display at Epsom.

It beat Frozen fire a long way at Epsom, but on previous running in the Dante at York there was only a head separateing them. It was also Frozen fires first run of the season, where as Tartan Bearer had the benefit of a run.

Not every horse gives its true running at Epsom so at odds of 30/1 on betfair this morning i wouldnt rule out Frozen Fire.

Dont you just love it when a plan comes together.

30/1 this morning and then a little more at 48/1 and 55/1 in running.

• 2 months later...

Frozen fire runs in the Leger at Doncaster on Saturday.

Aidan OBrien has reservations about whether he will stay?

The things trainers say to help connections get on at a decent price make me laugh.

If you work hard enough you might still get a bit of 5/2.

If you have doubts about Frozen fire staying just visit attheraces website and watch his Irish derby win.

This one will stay longer than the mother in law.

jambos are go!
Frozen fire runs in the Leger at Doncaster on Saturday.

Aidan OBrien has reservations about whether he will stay?

The things trainers say to help connections get on at a decent price make me laugh.

If you work hard enough you might still get a bit of 5/2.

If you have doubts about Frozen fire staying just visit attheraces website and watch his Irish derby win.

This one will stay longer than the mother in law.

O'Brien expressed concerns about Duke of Marmalade handling the soft ground at Longchamp on Sunday. He was right.

oh hibees are gay

obrien withdrew duke of marmalade in the group1 race at leopardstown fearing the going/new approach last sunday

Archived