Top lunchtime snacks!

Seats

Had a chinese last night and ordered an extra portion of egg fried rice. Let it cool and then stick it in the fridge. Eating it now, freezing cold straight out the fridge - fantastic!

Anyone else? :P

vladtheexhaler
Had a chinese last night and ordered an extra portion of egg fried rice. Let it cool and then stick it in the fridge. Eating it now, freezing cold straight out the fridge - fantastic!

Anyone else? :P

Weird. Do you heat your food up before you put it in the oven as well?

Weird. Do you heat your food up before you put it in the oven as well?

putting it in the fridge whilst still hot creates a breeding ground for bacteria. In addition, this has a detrimental effect on the efficiency of the fridge causing more energy to be used to maintain the ambient temperature of the fridge at the required level. This results in higher fuel bills and over use of the earth's resources, thus resulting in the global temperature rising, the ice caps melting and sea level rising significantly. So don't be so bloody pedantic ;)

P.S Yes, sometimes its nice to warm stuff in the micro before putting it in the oven :wacko:

I like to shower before I have a bath. I also take a nap before I go to sleep.

They say it is only wimmin that can multi-task. ;)

jamboinheaven
putting it in the fridge whilst still hot creates a breeding ground for bacteria. In addition, this has a detrimental effect on the efficiency of the fridge causing more energy to be used to maintain the ambient temperature of the fridge at the required level. This results in higher fuel bills and over use of the earth's resources, thus resulting in the global temperature rising, the ice caps melting and sea level rising significantly. So don't be so bloody pedantic ;)

P.S Yes, sometimes its nice to warm stuff in the micro before putting it in the oven :wacko:

Yes, sometimes its nice to warm stuff in the micro before putting it in the oven :wacko:

i usually stick the baked tattie in micro before oven

vladtheexhaler

I heat the microwave in the oven before using it to allow it to get used to the heat gradually. Obviously I incrementally increase the temperature of the house before turning the oven on for the same reason.

Should this not be called top morning after snacks?

In which case potato waffles win every time. Just on there own a big plate full. Stacked up, sorts me out every time.

As for lunchtime snacks can't beat a BLT sandwich.

Archived