Junior Jambos

dazza1234

Alright guys, i am looking to set my 5 year old up with junior jambos but having problems doing it online. Has anbody signed there kids up for this yet?? If so how...

jamtartan74
7 minutes ago, dazza1234 said:

Alright guys, i am looking to set my 5 year old up with junior jambos but having problems doing it online. Has anbody signed there kids up for this yet?? If so how...

I signed my 2 week old daughter up to it a couple of days ago, on e-tickets, had to set her up an account then it’s straight forward really just have to assign the membership to her.

5 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

I signed my 2 week old daughter up to it a couple of days ago, on e-tickets, had to set her up an account then it’s straight forward really just have to assign the membership to her.

Hiw do you set up an account for them?? You need an active email address for them..

jamtartan74
25 minutes ago, dazza1234 said:

Hiw do you set up an account for them?? You need an active email address for them..

Go on e-tickets and  on the main page go to create an online account, fill in all her details and use ur own email address if she doesn’t have one (assume at 5yo she won’t) then go to account and then click junior jambos and enter details again. I found it pretty straightforward after creating the account. 

15 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Go on e-tickets and  on the main page go to create an online account, fill in all her details and use ur own email address if she doesn’t have one (assume at 5yo she won’t) then go to account and then click junior jambos and enter details again. I found it pretty straightforward after creating the account. 

Thanks bud will give it a go appreciate you replying. 👍👍

4 hours ago, graygo said:

Just got the email to renew my foster kid's membership, well worth the £15.

^ Foster parenting the right way.

Bravo mate. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

bigladatthebackpost

What does membership get you? I had a look on the club site and etickets but it was fairly vague. I know its only 15 quid but just wondering. 

I'll probably get them it anyway, but would be nice to know it they get a Lego Bobby Zlamal or a night's babysitting by the backroom staff.

Mr Brightside
19 minutes ago, bigladatthebackpost said:

What does membership get you? I had a look on the club site and etickets but it was fairly vague. I know its only 15 quid but just wondering. 

I'll probably get them it anyway, but would be nice to know it they get a Lego Bobby Zlamal or a night's babysitting by the backroom staff.

They get a £5 voucher for club shop, 10% off at club shop, 1 free game, birthday and Christmas card and chance to be a mascot.

been here before
46 minutes ago, bigladatthebackpost said:

Eh?

Junior Jambos is a membership dedicated to fans aged 12 years and under. It's a fantastic way to introduce youngsters to the club and inspire a life-long love of football, as well as enjoying exclusive events and giveaways!

For only £15, each member of Junior Jambos will receive the following:

Membership Pack

Membership certificate
Membership card
Pin badge
Pencil
Sticker sheet
£5 Clubstore Voucher

Personal Cards

Each member will receive a personalised birthday and Christmas card from Jock the Jambo.

Events

Members will be invited to three exclusive Junior Jambos events throughout the 2019/20 season.

November 2019: Training Session at the Hearts Academy
February 2020: Player Signing Session
April 2020: Jock's Birthday Bash

Event details will be given to members closer to the date via email.

Giveaways!

We'll be giving away a range of club experiences and merchandise to Junior Jambos members throughout the 2019/20 season, including:

Tynecastle Park Stadium Tours
Mascot Experiences at every one of Hearts' Ladbrokes Premiership home fixtures

Access to a first team training day at Tynecastle Park
Free registration for a Hearts Community #PlaytheGame coaching course
2019/20 Home, Away and Third kits

Club Benefits

Each Junior Jambos member will receive the following club benefits:

10% off non-sale items in the Hearts Clubstore when you show your membership card
A Junior Jambos discount equivalent to an early bird discount on any HMFC Community Couching Holiday Course

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/more/key-links/junior-jambos

Whats fairly vague about that?

Edited by been here before

• 3 years later...

Do we still do anything for junior Jambos?

my nephew is signed up I think but they don’t hear anything about it anymore 

I remember in past Heats used to have family days / events for the kids etc

a shame if they don’t do this anymore 

Tried to sign up my grandson 3 months ago, went into the shop and was told that the scheme is no longer on the go but we’re hoping to get it up and running again 

2 hours ago, robbojambo said:

Tried to sign up my grandson 3 months ago, went into the shop and was told that the scheme is no longer on the go but we’re hoping to get it up and running again 

That’s a pity but hopefully will be back up and running again next season 

16 hours ago, davemclaren said:

This seems to be the latest on the website. 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/more/key-links/junior-jambos

Signed my wee girl up for this last season and got none of the stuff listed, except for a birthday card which came 2 months early. :lol: 

15 hours ago, robbojambo said:

That's a shame. I guess there's plenty going for the club just now that they maybe don't feel the need to have an incentive to attract younger fans, but it was still a nice thing to have. I was in the Junior Jambos 20 years ago and had some great times.

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Signed up last year but didn’t get any of the birthday and Christmas cards compared to previous seasons 

Aye, but you're about 35.😁

8 minutes ago, Locky said:

Signed my wee girl up for this last season and got none of the stuff listed, except for a birthday card which came 2 months early. :lol: 

That's a shame. I guess there's plenty going for the club just now that they maybe don't feel the need to have an incentive to attract younger fans, but it was still a nice thing to have. I was in the Junior Jambos 20 years ago and had some great times.

I agree. A little investment in it would lead to future supporters being developed. Both my daughters were members in the 90s 😄

27 minutes ago, Locky said:

i agree there’s a lot going but still be wise to keep the very young fans / future fans entertained too

the sub goalie

Perhaps a tie in with the FOH, set up a DD of say £2 per month. 

Receive the usual stuff like birthday & Christmas cards and access to a members day in the Gorgie Suite.  Could even explore other incentives like a monthly draw to become a mascot?

6 minutes ago, the sub goalie said:

Perhaps a tie in with the FOH, set up a DD of say £2 per month. 

Receive the usual stuff like birthday & Christmas cards and access to a members day in the Gorgie Suite.  Could even explore other incentives like a monthly draw to become a mascot?

Yeh good idea 

and maybe allow a £5 monthly contribution for younger fans under 18 if they want to as well?!

21 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Signed up last year but didn’t get any of the birthday and Christmas cards compared to previous seasons 

How much was it last year ?

15 hours ago, Newton51 said:

They did an offer I think it was free recently but previous years was about 15 quid

That’s a reasonable price 

On 20/02/2023 at 17:19, Geordie Jambo said:

I signed up my niece last year.  Got a pack through the post, but nothing since.  No idea is she is still a member or it expired

Did they not even send out a Christmas / birthday card to her?

thought that was the least they do 

been here before
17 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Why dont you just contact the club for all this info and any other questions you have about your latest mundane fancy?

Edited by been here before

27 minutes ago, been here before said:

Why dont you just contact the club for all this info and any other questions you have about your latest mundane fancy?

Why don’t you just refrain from posting on a thread you don’t care about mate 

been here before
17 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ummmm I was posting on it nearly 3 years before you were mate.

So why dont you just contact the club for all this info and any other questions you have about your latest mundane fancy?

been here before
38 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ummmm I was posting on it nearly 3 years before you were mate.

So why dont you just contact the club for all this info and any other questions you have about your latest mundane fancy?

My mistake its 4 years before you came along.

Anyhow why dont you just contact the club for all this info and any other questions you have about your latest mundane fancy?

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, been here before said:

My mistake its 4 years before you came along.

Anyhow why dont you just contact the club for all this info and any other questions you have about your latest mundane fancy?

Log off man. You have had a mare tonight. 

The posting for bites pish gets old quick

gorgierulesapply88

Junior Jambos when I was wee was £12 or £20 for the year.

It allowed you opportunity to be ball boy or ball girl. Along with match day mascot at no extra cost.

Gone are they days, not sure how much clubs rinse parents for now?

been here before
3 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Junior Jambos when I was wee was £12 or £20 for the year.

It allowed you opportunity to be ball boy or ball girl. Along with match day mascot at no extra cost.

Gone are they days, not sure how much clubs rinse parents for now?

Hearts were last charging £225 to be a mascot.

7 hours ago, been here before said:

Hearts were last charging £225 to be a mascot.

It was about that which does feel a lot but includes strip for the child and match tickets for the 3 person attending

2 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

That's a disgrace.

3 adult tickets £20 under 12 £5.

Strip max £70.

Doesn't add up for me. 

Agree

far too much especially if the adults already have season tickets 

Edited by Jambo 4 Ever

Geordie Jambo
23 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Nothing came for birthday or Christmas which was a shame.  

On 23/02/2023 at 13:49, Newton51 said:

It was about that which does feel a lot but includes strip for the child and match tickets for the 3 person attending

What if the adults already had tickets / season tickets?

Was it a reduced price?