totally ****ed of

gordon the jambo

gordon the jambo

saw 3 hearts players in tesco leering at women and making a right shop front of their self's last night more like john Leslie than hearts players it has really ****ed me of what with the state my beloved club is in and those over payed did dies are swanning about as if they are some sort of super sports heroes :mad:

coppercrutch

Young blokes out together leering at birds...

Shock horror. Call the cops. Get these rapists behind bars....

People like yourself need to get a grip on life. ;)

PS. This is unless they were actually physically assualting the birds in question etc.. which would be a different situation altogether.

saw 3 hearts players in tesco leering at women and making a right shop front of their self's last night more like john Leslie than hearts players it has really ****ed me of what with the state my beloved club is in and those over payed did dies are swanning about as if they are some sort of super sports heroes :mad:

Every club has players like this-no biggie whatsoever. The only thing that annoys me is they're guilty of is impersonating professional football players. :sad:

I am sure my manager and customers would be angry to hear that last night I drank some alcohol up town and eyed up some women.

I am embarrassed by this and see no option other than to start writing my resignation letter.

:confused:

Guest juvehearts
Every club has players like this-no biggie whatsoever. The only thing that annoys me is they're guilty of is impersonating professional football players. :sad:

Yes agree with you,

but if they were pro footballers, dont you think they be shopping in waitrose's or m&s not tescos lol

Yes agree with you,

but if they were pro footballers, dont you think they be shopping in waitrose's or m&s not tescos lol

Obviously cant impersonate pro footballers right either ;)

ToadKiller Dog

you should have taken a caine to those young men and given them a dam good thrashing ,young men leering at women,not in my day in my day they would have helped carry her bags to her car with a doth of the cap and a good day to you dear lady .

I also was in Tesco last night with my wife and seen said 3 players - Palazuelos, Screpis and Pinilla. They were doing nothing more than buying shopping - looked to me like they are impressed by frozen pizza which is about the most controversial thing I seen them do.

maroonlegions

mind you thats nothing compared to hobo rearend and the shenanigans he got up to eh.:107years:;)

I also was in Tesco last night with my wife and seen said 3 players - Palazuelos, Screpis and Pinilla. They were doing nothing more than buying shopping - looked to me like they are impressed by frozen pizza which is about the most controversial thing I seen them do.

They have tescos in lithuania!?

ToadKiller Dog

to be fair to them the packaging on frozen food always impresses me until you cook whats inside which looks nothing like the picture on the box ,i am sure the 3 players will not be as impressed when they discover this for themselves.

They have tescos in lithuania!?

I can confirm he is back with what looked like his wee brother. Wife was impressed!

Ryan Gosling
Whats that fecker doing back in chile now! wage thief! :P

He was turned off by the frozen pizza.

:P

He was turned off by the frozen pizza.

:P

Pinilla may be an injury threat whilst slipping on a banana skin whilst trying to get fired into an oap!

I saw the 3 of them in the electrical aisle with there mini entourage!

Doug beats up children, everyone.*

Also, what's the correct way to "leer"? I always imagine it to be sort of stooping over, making a soft "urrrrrrgggghhhh..." noise. Possibly with some hand-rubbing as well.

*"MY NEXT STEP" thread in the Shed.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Doug beats up children, everyone.*

Also, what's the correct way to "leer"? I always imagine it to be sort of stooping over, making a soft "urrrrrrgggghhhh..." noise. Possibly with some hand-rubbing as well.

*"MY NEXT STEP" thread in the Shed.

Did anybody seriously believe he didn't?

Ibrahim Tall
I leered at some birds in Asda today. Apologies to the OP.

Disgusting behaviour, hope your ashamed.

ToadKiller Dog

I touched some birds breasts in Tescos today.

Unfortunately it was one of the cooked chickens:confused:

Harry Palmer

OP; How do you know that players were 'leering' at women unless you yourself were 'leering' at the players 'leering' at the women whilst also 'leering' at the said women?

As someone has already suggested; :hobofish:

Therefore;head, boil, horse urine, pot....

Aye, players shouldnt be allowed to go out. They should spend 100% of their lives worrying about Hearts and wallowing in their rooms.

It was a saturday night! Cut them some slack.

Aye, players shouldnt be allowed to go out. They should spend 100% of their lives worrying about Hearts and wallowing in their rooms.

It was a saturday night! Cut them some slack.

Maybe that's Pinilla's new place to pull the ladies, impresses them with lines such as "I like your (water)melons" or "Do you want to see my mayonaise"

Anyway better seeing Pinilla there than coked off his face in some sleazly strip joint in the pubic triangle!

Honestly JKB gets worse by the day!! Someone outraged by Panigol eyeing up some birds??? FFS some people really need to get a life!!!

Ray Winstone

Beast out.

Sounds like Rix and co are up to their old tricks again.

Archived