Eggert 'A Must win game'

JamboJimmyB

When will Frail and the players stop throwing this cheap line at the fans (on official website).

Yes it would be nice to win as it would also have been nice to have won some of the last dozen or so 'must win' games.

The reality is we will struggle so please don't patronise us.

If they are all must win games and we keep losing them, can I suggest that heads need to roll or people need to walk.

maroontothemax

I allways have a chuckle when they stick up the interview propaganda. The number of times Frail or a player comes up with the idea we have turned a corner is insane..after every win or draw I think. How a team can expect to sort out the problems like we have in a week is beyond me.

Vlad_Knows_Best

Poor Eggert...........seems its his turn to be the chosen one to tell us how it is a must win game.

Sick of this after every bad result, so every game.

Funny...I thought every game should be looked on as a must win game.

But what do I know.

Forget him, he's just 'another faceless no-mark.' ©Keith Jackson :rolleyes:

Everytime I even read this wee feckwits name I want to punch something!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

Is that like Frail saying "We must win the next 5 games" and we end up with 4 losses and a draw.

Get a grip.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

Is that like Frail saying "We must win the next 5 games" and we end up with 4 losses and a draw.

Get a grip.

He'd still "take the positives" but.

Poor Eggert...........seems its his turn to be the chosen one to tell us how it is a must win game.

Sick of this after every bad result, so every game.

Funny...I thought every game should be looked on as a must win game.

But what do I know.

Me too, but surely the least they can do is let us know in advance whether it's a "must win game" - or not, then we can decide whether to go - or not.

eg ...if Hibs was a "must win game" , then we'd know to go along

.......if Motherwell was "NOT a must win game", then we could have sat at home on our fat erses, saved our money and done something else that night.

Perhaps they could tell us which games fall into these respective categories between now and May.

Me too, but surely the least they can do is let us know in advance whether it's a "must win game" - or not, then we can decide whether to go - or not.

eg ...if Hibs was a "must win game" , then we'd know to go along

.......if Motherwell was "NOT a must win game", then we could have sat at home on our fat erses, saved our money and done something else that night.

Perhaps they could tell us which games fall into these respective categories between now and May.

Some are being very unfair on Eggert.

What do you expect a young player to say? It is the usual stuff and to be honest is right.

As for Hibs and Motherwell, Jonsson can hold his head up high - with a couple of the best performances amongst the team in those 2 games.

Vlad_Knows_Best

What do you expect a young player to say? It is the usual stuff and to be honest is right.

As for Hibs and Motherwell, Jonsson can hold his head up high - with a couple of the best performances amongst the team in those 2 games.

I think you misunderstood at least my mate. It iwas no way a dig at young Eggert. It's a dig at the management for putting these lads up there and getting them to say what the management think we want to hear.

I did say im earlier post:

So again it is no dig at Jonsson.

As VKB says, I'm not having a dig at Eggy, more whoever put him up to it.

Although in general terms the notion of "a must win game" (as opposed to other types of game...) is laughable :laugh:

Dunk-Section G

Just trying to fulfill the HNT committment. A non-story that will be repeated come Fridays press conference.

I think you misunderstood at least my mate. It iwas no way a dig at young Eggert. It's a dig at the management for putting these lads up there and getting them to say what the management think we want to hear.

So again it is no dig at Jonsson.

I disagree. I don't think that the management put players in front of the media and tell them what they must say.

I think the players should look at these next two matches as being 'must win games', I see nothing wrong with this.

After we are knocked out the cup by Rangers we can have a different approach as the season will be over.

Vlad_Knows_Best
I disagree. I don't think that the management put players in front of the media and tell them what they must say.

I think the players should look at these next two matches as being 'must win games', I see nothing wrong with this.

After we are knocked out the cup by Rangers we can have a different approach as the season will be over.

If indeed we are knocked out of the cup, what are you saying.

That the players approach to the rest of the games this season as

*does not really matter if we win these games now our season is over*

?????

I don't go onto the Hearts website any more because every week it'll be the same, somebody at Hearts saying 'this is an important game' or such similar boring rhetoric and then losing said game pathetically. Maybe if the club website actually asked some tough questions of these wasters it might be worth reading. (I don't include Jonsson in this category, the laddie shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone).

If indeed we are knocked out of the cup, what are you saying.

That the players approach to the rest of the games this season as

*does not really matter if we win these games now our season is over*

?????

No but performances are then more important than results. Results become meaningless so we should be looking more at the shape of the team and performing as a team.

::

When will Frail and the players stop throwing this cheap line at the fans (on official website).

Yes it would be nice to win as it would also have been nice to have won some of the last dozen or so 'must win' games.

The reality is we will struggle so please don't patronise us.

If they are all must win games and we keep losing them, can I suggest that heads need to roll or people need to walk.

:mad::mad:

I JUST WISH THEY WOULD GIVE US SOME POSITIVE NEWS OUT OF THE WEB SITE :IE THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GONNA DO. PS DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THIER PROGRAME POSTED TO THEM TWO DAYS LATE?:mad::mad:

i am sick of this every week it appears the players are on a rota system and it's eggy's turn. if we win it will be someone on the wev'e turned the corner rota interview next week

He says the next 2 are must win, Aberdeen league game and Rangers in the CIS.

I'd suggest the one after that is the real must win, Gretna.

Archived