Jump to content
maroonlegions

Oil Tanker Attack.

Recommended Posts

Cade

Jeremy Hunt has proposed, get this.............a European task force under UK control to escort ships in the gulf

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

I must have slept through all the invasions of Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and other small European nations with tiny navies.

 

 

 

They protect themselves then ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Jeremy Hunt has proposed, get this.............a European task force under UK control to escort ships in the gulf

 

:rofl:

:phface:

Yes Minister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
10 minutes ago, Cade said:

I must have slept through all the invasions of Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and other small European nations with tiny navies.

 

 

You certainly haven't got any grasp of the history of small European nations regardless of their military capabilities. Most recently the Germans sold the Lithuanians billions of pounds worth of military hardware on the never never to repel the threat of the nice Russian people. 😂 and Sweden a small European nation? who happen to own said tanker 🤣. Priceless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
10 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You certainly haven't got any grasp of the history of small European nations regardless of their military capabilities. Most recently the Germans sold the Lithuanians billions of pounds worth of military hardware on the never never to repel the threat of the nice Russian people. 😂 and Sweden a small European nation? who happen to own said tanker 🤣. Priceless

 

Conveniently missed out Ukraine and Kuwait which if the Nats who care to tell anyone " it's oor oil " will need to come up with some kind of defence plan to protect it.

 

A bath tub, toy soldiers and paper aeroplanes won't cut it I'm afraid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Cade said:

I must have slept through all the invasions of Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and other small European nations with tiny navies.

 

 

Absolutely bonkers viewpoint it really is. A sitting duck for who exactly?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Absolutely bonkers viewpoint it really is. A sitting duck for who exactly?!

England and the USA are the only two I can think of. But we'll be part of The UN, NATO and the EU army, so we should be fine. The Scots born Brits can have a go if they want. But they'll get fecked right up, in jig time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Pompeo tells the UK it's responsible for protecting it's own ships.

 

Grabbed an Iranian oil tanker on US orders, then thrown under a bus.

 

Special relationship.

 

 

 

Once again you make it up with absolutely zero evidence. Of course oil bound for Syria (against EU sanctions) doesn't suit your agenda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
13 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Once again you make it up with absolutely zero evidence. Of course oil bound for Syria (against EU sanctions) doesn't suit your agenda. 

 

He tends to kick the arse out of exagerration

 

He lives in his own fantasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coconut doug
14 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

He tends to kick the arse out of exagerration

 

He lives in his own fantasy

 

27 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Once again you make it up with absolutely zero evidence. Of course oil bound for Syria (against EU sanctions) doesn't suit your agenda. 

 

A fantasy shared by the BBC and the Spanish foreign minister. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48882455

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
7 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

 

 

A fantasy shared by the BBC and the Spanish foreign minister. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48882455

 

Agenda suited

 

No real evidence after all

 

The BBC - every Nats pal when it suits them !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

Conveniently missed out Ukraine and Kuwait which if the Nats who care to tell anyone " it's oor oil " will need to come up with some kind of defence plan to protect it.

 

A bath tub, toy soldiers and paper aeroplanes won't cut it I'm afraid

Scotland currently spends more in terms of its share of U.K. military spending than the likes of Ireland or Denmark do and meets NATO’s percentage target  spending of GDP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coconut doug
2 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

Agenda suited

 

No real evidence after all

 

The BBC - every Nats pal when it suits them !

So the Spanish foreign minister is a fantasist then. 

 

The BBC is surely renowned the world over for it's objectivity and fairness. 

 

  What exactly are you saying?  Is it that there is no involvement with the USA?

 

 Are you suggesting that HMG dreamt this up by themselves, taking unilateral action to support our soon to be erstwhile partners in the EU risking a major international incident as a parting present?

 

Who's agenda? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
8 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

So the Spanish foreign minister is a fantasist then. 

 

The BBC is surely renowned the world over for it's objectivity and fairness. 

 

  What exactly are you saying?  Is it that there is no involvement with the USA?

 

 Are you suggesting that HMG dreamt this up by themselves, taking unilateral action to support our soon to be erstwhile partners in the EU risking a major international incident as a parting present?

 

Who's agenda? 

 

The BBC got ripped a new one from the Nats for it's objectivity and fairness !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

The BBC got ripped a new one from the Nats for it's objectivity and fairness !

What's that got to do with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coconut doug
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

The BBC got ripped a new one from the Nats for it's objectivity and fairness !

The Nats?          Who are they exactly and why are you proffering their view?

 

Are you honestly telling people on here that you think the UK, never mind Gibraltar did this of their own volition, or is it you that has the agenda?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, coconut doug said:

The Nats?          Who are they exactly and why are you proffering their view?

 

Are you honestly telling people on here that you think the UK, never mind Gibraltar did this of their own volition, or is it you that has the agenda?

 

It's an example I chose to use to shoot down your BBC theory

 

They are not exactly squeaky clean when it comes to reporting but you quote their webpage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
58 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

 

 

A fantasy shared by the BBC and the Spanish foreign minister. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48882455

 

No agendas there are there? :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coconut doug
5 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

It's an example I chose to use to shoot down your BBC theory

 

They are not exactly squeaky clean when it comes to reporting but you quote their webpage

 

What example?  What is my BBC theory?

 

I linked the BBC webpage because their correspondent was of the opinion that the info on the tanker had come from the USA despite the UK version which states that Gibraltar knew of the tanker's destination and that it was Gibraltar that initiated the action. You claim Cade "lives in his own fantasy" i'm merely pointing out that others seem to live in it too. People like the BBC's defence correspondent and the Spanish foreign minister.

 

I'm not aware of any media source that is "squeaky clean" so i used one that many people put a lot of faith in. If you don't accept what they say or value their alleged impartiality that's up to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade
Posted (edited)

The UK DID seize the Iranian tanker after USA intervention.

 

That is a fact.

Edited by Cade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coconut doug
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

No agendas there are there? :rofl:

 

Perhaps there are agendas but that wasn't the point being made. Your point was about somebody "making it up" with "zero evidence" is not sustainable since the notion that the detaining of the tanker was at the behest of the USA is supported by a BBc reporter and the Spanish foreign minister, at least. 

 

Maybe Gibraltar did this to embarrass Spain. Maybe Spanish claims about  US involvement have been fabricated to embarrass the UK.  Makes me wonder why the BBC reporter thinks the US was involved.  Maybe because it is very likely they were as i doubt the UK would act without  their approval at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone

Nats nats nats :rofl: what a slaver this sailor fella is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin

Can all the nats and unionists take their argument to the back of the Wheatfield pls so we can concentrate on talking about nuking the filthy Eye-ranians.

 

Ta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
30 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Nats nats nats :rofl: what a slaver this sailor fella is. 

 

Nice to see your little Nat nose twitching

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

Nice to see your little Nat nose twitching

 

 

 

Nat nat nat nat... So bitter :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
33 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Nats nats nats :rofl: what a slaver this sailor fella is. 

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

 

Nat nat nat nat... So bitter :rofl:

 

I don't think so - nothing to be bitter about

 

Keep chasing rabbits and blame all the world ills on the UK and US though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:laugh:

 

Another superb contribution to a thread by you 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
27 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Can all the nats and unionists take their argument to the back of the Wheatfield pls so we can concentrate on talking about nuking the filthy Eye-ranians.

 

Ta.

 

*Ahem*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

*Ahem*

 

I'm moving on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

Another superb contribution to a thread by you 

 

 

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

I'm moving on

Best contribution you’ve made to this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Best contribution you’ve made to this thread.

 

Careful now - I can count 7 words in your post. Go for a lie down - rest your weary Nat head

 

 

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone
18 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

I don't think so - nothing to be bitter about

 

Keep chasing rabbits and blame all the world ills on the UK and US though 

 

:laugh: wtf are you talking about? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

 

:laugh: wtf are you talking about? 

 

You should ask yourself that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

Careful now - I can count 7 words in your post. Go for a lie down - rest your weary Nat head

 

 

Welcome back mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
9 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Can all the nats and unionists take their argument to the back of the Wheatfield pls so we can concentrate on talking about nuking the filthy Eye-ranians.

 

Ta.

Naw!

 

 

Anyway, it's Scots and non Scots.

 

C'mon the Iranians!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Naw!

 

 

Anyway, it's Scots and non Scots.

 

C'mon the Iranians!

 

 

I know eh, lets oppose a multi national, Swedish owned, EU backed, UK flagged bunch of tyrants against the limb severing, Gay executing, public hanging, political opponent torturing, democratic republic of Iran. Got to love you lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor

So now that the school bully has told the UK to bolt it's time for pan European cooperation from the Europeans we're telling to ram it?

 

Tin pot.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
55 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

So now that the school bully has told the UK to bolt it's time for pan European cooperation from the Europeans we're telling to ram it?

 

Tin pot.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
On 23/07/2019 at 07:29, SE16 3LN said:

I know eh, lets oppose a multi national, Swedish owned, EU backed, UK flagged bunch of tyrants against the limb severing, Gay executing, public hanging, political opponent torturing, democratic republic of Iran. Got to love you lot.

How'd you know this is reality? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SE16 3LN
On 08/09/2019 at 08:17, ri Alban said:

How'd you know this is reality? 

Do you actually have a reality?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Sausage

Who’d have thunk it eh? 

 

Iran is not the bastion of honesty and integrity it was made out to be then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...