***Call of Duty 4 (PS3) JKB Clan***

Acey

Thought this'd be easier than getting mixed up with all the smelly XBoxers in the other thread. :P

So, who's online with Call of Duty 4 on the PS3, and when can we all get together to mercilessly gun each other down? :)

My tag is: MisterWoe, and I can be on whenever's best for people, most of the time.

Hearts of Vladland
Thought this'd be easier than getting mixed up with all the smelly XBoxers in the other thread. :P

So, who's online with Call of Duty 4 on the PS3, and when can we all get together to mercilessly gun each other down? :)

My tag is: MisterWoe, and I can be on whenever's best for people, most of the time.

I'm on the now if you wont ??

As you can see by the lack of activity in this thread you have an inferior console:D

Hearts of Vladland
As you can see by the lack of activity in this thread you have an inferior console:D

Nope no one is on KB because there are on the PS3 and can't get off them because they are so addictive.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the 2.4 update will bring tomorrow, In-game music and chat and trophies will even up the (live-psn) divide a bit I reckon.

I'm not a fanboy but I do believe the 360 is better. I don't care what you have was jsut posting in jest.

I had both the previous PS's and a Wii.

I'm not a fanboy but I do believe the 360 is better. I don't care what you have was jsut posting in jest.

I had both the previous PS's and a Wii.

Dont want to start an argument or anything but in what ways do you think the 360 is superior? I have all 3 consoles but find myself playing most on the PS3 as thats where most of my mates are and I'm mostly an online player cod4 etc...

Just curious as to know what your reasons are for favouring the 360?

You must have missed the bit that I said I posted in jest?

I wouldn't but a PS3 however as my mates also have them and the graphics seem a wee bit off. Especially COD4. Also the controllers (shoulder buttons) are naff on the ps3.

I would say it's good that the online is free and you get mega storage though. There is also Gears which is nice to look forward to.

The only reason I bought the 360 was for GTA IV but I want it for much more than this now.

Archived