Jump to content
davemclaren

** Hospitality Auction on behalf of David Hagen **

Recommended Posts

davemclaren

Second and final auction on behalf of a group of guys raising money for the family of David Hagen ( ex Hearts, Rangers and Falkirk ) who was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease last year. 

 

This is for a pair of tickets for a Hospitality Day at Tynecastle for a match next season - the actual match to be arranged. 


You will be Seated at the Ambassadors Table in the Gorgie Suite and you’ll enjoy a champagne reception, 3 course lunch and a complimentary bar


You’ll meet the Hearts Ambassadors of the day and enjoy pre and post match entertainment with interviews and presentations.

 

This is a great day out and the auction will close at midnight on 16/6/2019. 

 

Any questions can be raised with @The Golfer who is running this.  

 

This is not JKB organised but the prize donor is a well known Hearts person and I have checked the validity of the prize directly with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer

The person who gave me this fantastic prize said Hibs-Rangers-Celtic games normally sell out fast so that’s why it’s a game to be arraigned. 

 

Hopefully get in early and you can choose any game of your choice just as the fixtures come out. 

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo

I start it off at £250.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi

£300 from Kimosavi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Cheers guys. Great bids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer

Thanks very much lads. 

 

After all auctions 

raffles

Golf Day. 

 

I’m hoping to raise between 4 and 5K for David. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
16 minutes ago, The Golfer said:

Thanks very much lads. 

 

After all auctions 

raffles

Golf Day. 

 

I’m hoping to raise between 4 and 5K for David. 

Best of luck mate great Cause 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Best of luck mate great Cause 

 

 

Cheers m8

 

its nothing without the likes of yourself bidding and some of the prizes I’ve been handed for raffles and auctions. 

 

Truly a team effort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleedsmaroon

£320.

 

When and where's the golf day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
Just now, Bleedsmaroon said:

£320.

 

When and where's the golf day?

 

Falkirk m8

 

its sold out. 

 

I can fit you in if you fancy it

 

ive got 124 playing. 

 

Theres ex Rangers-Celtic-Falkirk-Dundee-Shire players playing. 

 

I tried to get Jim Jeffries to play but never got a reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
2 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

£320.

 

When and where's the golf day?

 

Thanks for the bid superb. 

 

Sunday 16th June

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleedsmaroon

Not available that date anyway mate but cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
1 hour ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

Not available that date anyway mate but cheers. 

 

No problem. 

 

Thanks for a great bid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUTOL

£330, for the hospitality. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
21 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

£330, for the hospitality. 

 

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

£330, for the hospitality. 

 

 

👏👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer

Bump

 

all for a great cause

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
On 03/06/2019 at 20:14, SUTOL said:

£330, for the hospitality. 

 

 

Current highest bid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

£350 from me guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

£350 from me guys

Great. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

£350 from me guys

 Cheers m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

£350 from me guys

👏👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poultry
8 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

£350 from me guys

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer

Friday night Bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer

Closes a week today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
49 minutes ago, The Golfer said:

Closes a week today 

You trying to bump up the price TG lol? If you can guarantee me the rangers fixture them I’ll bump it up a bit? I’m giving them away to a couple of Hun workmates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer

Can’t guarantee any game m8. 

 

Ijust copied and paste what the lad said to me. 

 

Auction closes before fixtures comes out on the 21st I believe so get onto the lad ASAP if you win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo
2 minutes ago, The Golfer said:

Can’t guarantee any game m8. 

 

Ijust copied and paste what the lad said to me. 

 

Auction closes before fixtures comes out on the 21st I believe so get onto the lad ASAP if you win. 

No worries TG 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Closes midnight on the 16th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
On 03/06/2019 at 09:21, davemclaren said:

Second and final auction on behalf of a group of guys raising money for the family of David Hagen ( ex Hearts, Rangers and Falkirk ) who was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease last year. 

 

This is for a pair of tickets for a Hospitality Day at Tynecastle for a match next season - the actual match to be arranged. 


You will be Seated at the Ambassadors Table in the Gorgie Suite and you’ll enjoy a champagne reception, 3 course lunch and a complimentary bar


You’ll meet the Hearts Ambassadors of the day and enjoy pre and post match entertainment with interviews and presentations.

 

This is a great day out and the auction will close at midnight on 16/6/2019. 

 

Any questions can be raised with @The Golfer who is running this.  

 

This is not JKB organised but the prize donor is a well known Hearts person and I have checked the validity of the prize directly with them. 

5 days to go on this. Current highest bid is £350. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
On 09/06/2019 at 18:46, Saughton Jambo said:

You trying to bump up the price TG lol? If you can guarantee me the rangers fixture them I’ll bump it up a bit? I’m giving them away to a couple of Hun workmates 

Someone outbid this man now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
On 11/06/2019 at 20:01, Sooperstar said:

Someone outbid this man now.

 

Out bid him then m8

 

HaHa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Couple of days to run on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Top bid still £350. Closes Sunday at midnight.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
14 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Top bid still £350. Closes Sunday at midnight.  

Just over 37 hours to run...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scnorthedinburgh

Just checking, the game you get to go to is not your choice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Golfer
11 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Just checking, the game you get to go to is not your choice?

 

Its to be arranged m8

 

He did say Rangers-Celtic-Hibs sell out quick. 

 

This auction will I’ll be done before the fixtures are out. So hopefully get in there quick as possible. 

 

Once the money is tranfered i will pass on the the persons details who gave me it within tynecastle. 

 

He said the last person who won this got the Aberdeen game. 

 

Ive also got one For Ibrox that was done as a bonus ball and raised £1180 for David and that’s a game to be arranged as well. 

 

Its how these things are done. 

 

Pm me your mobile and I will explain any questions you have if you want. 

 

He did say hopefully you leave the ground at a different angle to when you arrived lol. 

Edited by The Golfer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
On 14/06/2019 at 19:58, davemclaren said:

Top bid still £350. Closes Sunday at midnight.  

Closes midnght tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scnorthedinburgh
20 hours ago, The Golfer said:

 

Its to be arranged m8

 

He did say Rangers-Celtic-Hibs sell out quick. 

 

This auction will I’ll be done before the fixtures are out. So hopefully get in there quick as possible. 

 

Once the money is tranfered i will pass on the the persons details who gave me it within tynecastle. 

 

He said the last person who won this got the Aberdeen game. 

 

Ive also got one For Ibrox that was done as a bonus ball and raised £1180 for David and that’s a game to be arranged as well. 

 

Its how these things are done. 

 

Pm me your mobile and I will explain any questions you have if you want. 

 

He did say hopefully you leave the ground at a different angle to when you arrived lol. 

Cheers for that, makes sense now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Five hours to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×