letting the heart rule the head

winston churchill

winston churchill

firstly, i still think vlads a [filter edit].

anyway,i was going to another bloody training course last monday.

sods law, but i had to drive along the gorgie road.

did i not get the old hairs standing up on the back of the neck, and the lump in the throat.

some how, the cars went into auto pilot and headed down mcleod street and pulled up outside the ticket office.

next thing i know,i am walking out ?279 light on the hip and another year of pain&torture.

did i not get the old hairs standing up on the back of the neck, and the lump in the throat.

some how, the cars went into auto pilot and headed down mcleod street and pulled up outside the ticket office.

next thing i know,i am walking out ?279 light on the hip and another year of pain&torture.

:welcome:

Arthur Axident

It's what we do and I sometimes i think our glorious leader plays on that

still you'll do it and i'll do it again long after the Lithumaniac custodian has gone

Arf

john brownlee

well done

winston churchill
Have you moved seats then Puggers ?

aye.

i've moved over beside the lads in N3.

GOOD SPOT BY RA WAY;)

aye.

GOOD SPOT BY RA WAY;)

Section C still rules.

(even though I'm yet to renew.)

Bugsy Siegel

I always knew you would in the end up Puggers!! Has to be done.

At least if it all goes t1ts up you will be nearer the mad one to have a quiet word in his ear, when he's there of course. :cool:

winston churchill
Section C still rules.

(even though I'm yet to renew.)

i was in C from day one.

N3 is closer to the pub mate,and all the guys i drink with are all in N2& N3.

if it's another gash season,i am okay for a quick exit:)

as for you not renewing yet,do what you feels right.

aye.

GOOD SPOT BY RA WAY;)

The RA are in Section N:eek:

Changed days.

winston churchill
The RA are in Section N:eek:

Changed days.

have you been on that lebanese plonk again.

With due respect, how can you take someone seriously when they use pejorative terms like this?

You were probably trying to suggest that VR was unpleasant in some way, so why use a term that is associated with people with Downs Syndrome?

Answers in a letter to The Metro...

Arthur Axident
With due respect, how can you take someone seriously when they use pejorative terms like this?

You were probably trying to suggest that VR was unpleasant in some way, so why use a term that is associated with people with Downs Syndrome?

Pejorative hey that's a nice word there's probably only 3 instances of that word being used in the history of mankind.

you know i jest hey words like that will never see the light of day on mutantsville.co .leith

Arf

Get It Sorted

winston churchill

dont try and bandy words with me,or tell me what i am trying to say.

vlads still a radge.

but he wont stop me clocking on for another season.

MackaysCentreSpot

You were probably trying to suggest that VR was unpleasant in some way, so why use a term that is associated with people with ?

Spot on mate.

I know a Hearts fan who has Downs Syndrome and I find someone using the that word on this or any other forum very offensive.

I think people using words like that just show us how uneducated and stupid they really are.

And sadly I would also like to have thought that it would have been edited by those who have the power to do so.......but alas it has not happened.

KingRibSupper
Spot on mate.

I know a Hearts fan who has Downs Syndrome and I find someone using the that word on this or any other forum very offensive.

I think people using words like that just show us how uneducated and stupid they really are.

And sadly I would also like to have thought that it would have been edited by those who have the power to do so.......but alas it has not happened.

Agreed.

Terrible term to use on a messageboard. Its the second time this morning that i have seen that term used on here.

Disgusting

Archived