Liverpool to play at Murrayfield July 28th ?

CJGJ

letsalldothebeattie
13 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Taking it well then :lol: 

As long as its a good game im sure I can get through 1 90 minutes of it

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckydug

• CJGJ

• Nookie Bear

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Old Tolbooth
2 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

As long as its a good game im sure I can get through 1 90 minutes of it

Guaranteed to be shite tbh, with a dull atmosphere, played at a slow preseason friendly tempo, with half a Liverpool team missing, but it's a day out all the same. 

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

Guaranteed to be shite tbh, with a dull atmosphere, played at a slow preseason friendly tempo, with half a Liverpool team missing, but it's a day out all the same. 

No doubt but as you say its a day out

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11358055/Half-and-half-football-scarves-arent-a-scourge-of-modern-football-theyre-a-symptom.html

Here's a great article on why all you EPL fanboiz shouldn't feel guilty about cutting around Corstorphine in your half and half scarves on match day. :)

2 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

No doubt but as you say its a day out

:spoton:

Nowt wrong with going to watch a match between two clubs you don't support, just so you can have a day out with some mates. Good laugh usually.

The Old Tolbooth
7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11358055/Half-and-half-football-scarves-arent-a-scourge-of-modern-football-theyre-a-symptom.html

Here's a great article on why all you EPL fanboiz shouldn't feel guilty about cutting around Corstorphine in your half and half scarves on match day. :)

I bought a half Hearts/Liverpool scarf at the Tynecastle shop in 2012 when we played them, it will never see a game though, feck that! 

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Hearts should be smart and bring out a blk/blue striped away/3rd kit.

What is the relevance here   :mw_confused:

Those prices :rofl:

Glorified friendlies... what a waste of time and money. I guess the plastic fans and their bank will have a good time.

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

What is the relevance here   :mw_confused:

For some reason I had it in my head it was Inter instead of Napoli.

SpruceBringsteen

40 sheets to sit with the Kerrydale Street YNWA army and see Rhian Brewster and Rafael Camacho lazily walk around a pitch for 90 minutes. Full 180 from me, I'm flying home for this now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Samuel Camazzola

They never learn regarding ticket prices. I expect these to appear on Itison at a reduced price in due course. 

I would have considered a visit if they were under £20 but think I'll use the cash for an extra day ticket down at The Scottish Open. 

2 hours ago, kila said:

Those prices :rofl:

Glorified friendlies... what a waste of time and money. I guess the plastic fans and their bank will have a good time.

Quite enjoyed a wee trip down to The Emirates Cup in recent years tbf. Make a day of it and enjoy a drink with your pals and watch a wee kickabout in between. Don’t fancy this one too much however. Thought about it, but it was nah in the end. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Stephane Grappelli

The Barça friendly in 2007 just seemed to be full of weegie Celtic fans there to pay tribute to one of the clubs they think they have an affinity with.  No doubt this forty pound footballing farce will be exactly the same.

Holyrood_Hearts

Got my tickets earlier, looking forward to seeing the European Champions live. Should be a good atmosphere & day out.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

For some reason I had it in my head it was Inter instead of Napoli.

?

I did like that strip mind :D

image.png.0f644a90918ea42b354d2991cb1c49f8.png

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Quite enjoyed a wee trip down to The Emirates Cup in recent years tbf. Make a day of it and enjoy a drink with your pals and watch a wee kickabout in between. Don’t fancy this one too much however. Thought about it, but it was nah in the end. 

How was the Emirates Cup priced an assume that covered two games? 

I hope Liverpool and Napoli are sharing the cost of police Scotland’s full squad of officers that day, this has carnage written all over it! 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

How was the Emirates Cup priced an assume that covered two games? 

Cant remember, but it wasn’t too expensive. The folks I was with were a mix of Arsenal fans and guys who have a buying history, so we maybe got them a bit cheaper. Genuinely don’t remember though. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Cant remember, but it wasn’t too expensive. The folks I was with were a mix of Arsenal fans and guys who have a buying history, so we maybe got them a bit cheaper. Genuinely don’t remember though. 

I can't imagine it would have been silly since it was over a couple of days. 

£67 to watch an exhibition match! ? Do they give you a football top with the ticket at that price? 

2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I can't imagine it would have been silly since it was over a couple of days. 

£67 to watch an exhibition match! ? Do they give you a football top with the ticket at that price? 

Both times I have been, we only made the one game! ?

On 08/06/2019 at 00:33, Big Slim Stylee said:

It’s more Celtic thinking they have an affinity with Liverpool. I believe the scousers couldn’t give a shite about them.

Particularly given Liverpool are traditionally the Protestant team in the city - although they aren’t as ***** about religion there as Glasgow 

Thick Celtic fans - and fans of other clubs it seems - appear to think them both singing YNWA signifies some sort of link.

It doesn’t, it’s just plagiarism  

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I was at a League cup tie at the Emirates.£10 a ticket.The place was bouncing.

City won  by a late Aguero goal.Think there was 7000 City down for it.

Cannot see this game selling out at those prices.You never know though.

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can’t see any true Kop-ite paying those prices. 

56CEB583-6589-4D58-8D8A-828679AF29B6.jpeg

think for a bog standard league game on the Kop it's about £57 so quite a few might fancy a weekend in Edinburgh

Just went to buy four random tickets.....£208 including £5 admin per ticket. Decided to pass.....!

Walter Bishop

Yet to see someone who has paid £67? 

My tickets were £39 and most people ive seen who have got tickets have paid same or less. Small price to pay imo to see the Champions league winners and some of the potential superstars on display. Last pre season game for liverpool, week before the charity shield, im sure they will have a few big names playing.

My wee lad is buzzing! 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

Particularly given Liverpool are traditionally the Protestant team in the city - although they aren’t as ***** about religion there as Glasgow 

Thick Celtic fans - and fans of other clubs it seems - appear to think them both singing YNWA signifies some sort of link.

Bullshit, there is no Protestant/Catholic thing in Liverpool as far as footie goes

Trying to get seats near the Napoli end in N1/N3/N5 but don’t seem to be on sale near there yet. 

hmfc4life1991
2 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Yet to see someone who has paid £67? 

My tickets were £39 and most people ive seen who have got tickets have paid same or less. Small price to pay imo to see the Champions league winners and some of the potential superstars on display. Last pre season game for liverpool, week before the charity shield, im sure they will have a few big names playing.

My wee lad is buzzing! 

They’ve got 2 pre season games after the Napoli game with the Community Shield In between. It’s Their first game back after the US your. 

Jambo, Goodbye
7 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

think for a bog standard league game on the Kop it's about £57 so quite a few might fancy a weekend in Edinburgh

Most expensive ticket in the Kop is 43 quid. Kids are only 9. 

Cheap adult ticket I've seen was only 9 quid too. 

Tickets at Anfield tend to be cheaper than a lot of clubs in the prem.

Edited by Jambo, Goodbye

chester copperpot

Was quite up for this but 40 quid for a ****ing friendly.

Add in I need to get 2 as my laddie is constantly broke. Errrr no thanks.

Hope Klopp brings up a reserve side now 

The Old Tolbooth
13 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I hope Liverpool and Napoli are sharing the cost of police Scotland’s full squad of officers that day, this has carnage written all over it! 

:rofl: 

12 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Not many folk on here get that, but you do, it's easier to fit their agenda to call them Celtic fans :lol: 

10 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Bullshit, there is no Protestant/Catholic thing in Liverpool as far as footie goes

It's not bullshit, many years ago there was very much a protestant/catholic divide in the city, and Liverpool were always seen as the protestant club, whilst Everton are still the only club in British football to have a chapel inside their stadium, and it's part of their heritage that they''re rightly proud of, thankfully the good people of Liverpool have grown out of that shite unlike Scots all over the country who still think that this sort of thing really means something, maybe one day our (the large number of Scots who partake in this scummy behaviour) knuckles will stop dragging along the ground too and people will grow up. 

13 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

Was thinking the same.It will be at the height of the fringe festival & some may make a weekend of it rather than come up for one day.

Edited by rubyruby

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

:rofl: 

What’s funny, this is a total Jakey magnet, add in thousands of scousers pissed, up here for the day, let’s hope the Napoli ultras give it a miss, although an opportunity to have a pop at an English team on neutral turf might appeal to them, direct flights from Naples won’t be difficult to get here.

the general
11 hours ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

They’ve got 2 pre season games after the Napoli game with the Community Shield In between. It’s Their first game back after the US your. 

They certainly fielded a strong team in Dublin last year

spirt of 98
23 hours ago, AndyNic said:

2 adults and 2 kids :lol:

****ing nae chance! 

Screenshot_20190610-124351_Samsung Internet.jpg

I bought 2 adults and 1 child ticket £68. Still expensive but it’s for my son who likes Liverpool. Like it or lump it most football fans in Scotland have a favourite English team and even a friendly will make the day of some kids out there special. He’s still got his season ticket for Tynecastle so it’s not costing Hearts money.

if you dinny want to pay dinny go. Simple! 

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

What’s funny, this is a total Jakey magnet, add in thousands of scousers pissed, up here for the day, let’s hope the Napoli ultras give it a miss, although an opportunity to have a pop at an English team on neutral turf might appeal to them, direct flights from Naples won’t be difficult to get here.

Hyperbole mate, Dublin has had to be completely rebuilt after last year :rolleyes:

£5.40 per ticket booking fee?

Feck that.

Edit: Why is it £5.40 service charge in section E and only £3 in N?

Edited by graygo

16 minutes ago, graygo said:

£5.40 per ticket booking fee?

Feck that.

Edit: Why is it £5.40 service charge in section E and only £3 in N?

£7.20 per ticket in West Upper.

Beats me why people are into this.

Hearts are our team , Hearts and only Hearts.

Our fans shouldn't be hanging on to the coat tails of some mega bucks franchise team.

People moan at the prices for Scottish football yet are happy to be rinsed for a friendly for two foreign teams.

Football as a sport is ****ed, it's all big business now.

Probably be two reserve teams anyway.

Mugs the lot of you. ?

Jambo, Goodbye
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Our fans shouldn't be hanging on to the coat tails of some mega bucks franchise team.

People moan at the prices for Scottish football yet are happy to be rinsed for a friendly for two foreign teams.

Mugs the lot of you. ?

You're like a broken record. 

Blah, blah, bollocks, blah...

Legend Claws

Don't support Liverpool or any English team, but taking my wee boy as he likes them, especially Salah. Don't understand all the negativity over it.

15 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

You're like a broken record. 

Blah, blah, bollocks, blah...

Fools and their money.

12 minutes ago, Legend Claws said:

Don't support Liverpool or any English team, but taking my wee boy as he likes them, especially Salah. Don't understand all the negativity over it.

You better take a picture of him with you.

Edited by graygo

Jambo, Goodbye
Just now, luckydug said:

Fools and their money.

Been said to death. But I'll look forward to reading it again tomorrow ?

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Mugs the lot of you. ?

Hopefully this will be your last post on the topic then..bye

Prices not that bad if you consider 2020 prices at Hampden

Tickets for the Euro 2020 finals matches at Hampden Park will go on sale on Wednesday, with the most expensive tickets costing £165 (185 euros).

The Glasgow ground will stage three group games and one last-16 match.

There are three grades of prices for each of those games, with £111 the category two price and £45 for the least expensive seats.

The same three categories will be charged for the group stage and last-16 games at Wembley.

However, the cheapest ticket for a semi-final ticket at Wembley will be £76, with the most expensive ticket for the final at England's home ground set at £841. Tickets for all venues will be available until 12 July.

The qualification campaign for Euro 2020 concludes later this year, with Glasgow and London two of the 12 cities hosting finals matches.

Regal Kingston

I hope it’s a good match and people have a great day out. I can get the fathers taking their kids. 

The prices are unreal though. Taking the utter piss for a friendly that will be littered with substitutions. 

I’m beginning to despise the EPL Tourist League. A greedy shitstain on the game that’s clearly forgotten its roots. This should be £20 tops. £50 family ticket. 

Edited by Regal Kingston