The team AND Levein

Bauld

On 25/05/2019 at 17:01, Bauld said:

Dust yourselves off and go again next season.

**** it.

We can all see the effect the injuries have had on us. This game is no different but the heart and fight is there.

With players like Hickey coming through. Mulraney growing into the team. Getting Naismith signed and fit there are exciting times ahead.

The future is maroon. FTH

I never want to go through a season like that again where Levein makes our team look like a dire depressing defensive hoofball team that sickens our fans. 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Beast Boy

• Jammy T

• Enzo Chiefo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I never want to go through a season like that again where Levein makes our team look like a dire depressing defensive hoofball team that sickens our fans. 

Hoofball team. :rofl:

We had the 2nd or third lowest number of long balls in the league.

28 minutes ago, Bauld said:

So you say.

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Source?

Inch Hearts
48 minutes ago, Bauld said:

The stat indicated we make more passes before launching it.  Regardless the football is anything but pretty the majority of the season and it was pass pass back to Berra launch to the corners or Uche.  I just hope and kind of believe Saturday is a turning point that we don’t need to do so the majority of games. 

Phil Dunphy
On 25/05/2019 at 17:01, Bauld said:

Dust yourselves off and go again next season.

**** it.

We can all see the effect the injuries have had on us. This game is no different but the heart and fight is there.

With players like Hickey coming through. Mulraney growing into the team. Getting Naismith signed and fit there are exciting times ahead.

The future is maroon. FTH

Exciting times? With Levein in charge? 

:laugh:

Haringshairband
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

The stat indicated we make more passes before launching it.  Regardless the football is anything but pretty the majority of the season and it was pass pass back to Berra launch to the corners or Uche.  I just hope and kind of believe Saturday is a turning point that we don’t need to do so the majority of games. 

As much as you can't fault the team for effort on Saturday WTF was the launching the ball into touch from kick off all about? It was a rugby tactic used in a football game. I hope we see better football next season.

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, Haringshairband said:

As much as you can't fault the team for effort on Saturday WTF was the launching the ball into touch from kick off all about? It was a rugby tactic used in a football game. I hope we see better football next season.

It got Celtic on the back foot right away.  It was something different.  It caught them off guard.  I agree next season but mixing stuff up to get them out their comfort zone I can’t argue with. 

34 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

It got Celtic on the back foot right away.  It was something different.  It caught them off guard.  I agree next season but mixing stuff up to get them out their comfort zone I can’t argue with. 

Celtic in possession in their first 3rd was their biggest danger. Trying to play football they can't with us pressing. It made sense.

It wouldn't against Hamilton, who would just boot it back.

As you say, innovation ain't a problem

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, Barack said:

Think it was in the EEN, mate. Berra commented it at the time after Rangers defeat at Tynecastle I remember.

(I'm not getting drawn into it, I hope you understand...???)

:thumbsup:

Nookie Bear
5 hours ago, Bauld said:

Successful passes over 35-yards