Hartley and Naysmith on Sportsound

Alex Kintner

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Darren said:

Apart from the whole winning most weeks part.

I’m not entirely sure what his win percentage was but he had the players to implement his style.

19 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Did Doddie win most weeks?

Certainly did in two of his seasons.

11 minutes ago, Darren said:

Certainly did in two of his seasons.

Oh... so not every week then? :D

27 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Oh... so not every week then? :D

It's a throwaway phrase but I admire your commitment to pedantry.

colinmaroon
20 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Awful man management from levein again ?

I know!   Just think Hartley might have been a player if Levein wasn't such a crap manager.

And right on cue certain posters manage to turn this into another Levein thread. As if theres not enough already.

33 minutes ago, Darren said:

It's a throwaway phrase but I admire your commitment to pedantry.

:D

Was messing about with the missus last night, and she made a wide comment. I corrected the way she said it... she called me a “gramma queen”. 

Claiming that as my own now. :rofl:

Bridge of Djoum
44 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

And right on cue certain posters manage to turn this into another Levein thread. As if theres not enough already.

If you don’t accept that if we win on Saturday it is directly because of Malofeev’s legacy and Levein is merely riding into town on those coat tails, you’re a happy clapping, apologist, CL fan boi. 

Have a word. 

jamboinglasgow
On 22/05/2019 at 22:53, Peebo said:

Not just Belarus. More widely regarded than that in Soviet circles - he was head coach of the USSR national team at one point. 

I read Jonathan Wilson's book "inverting the pyramid" which is about the evolution of tactics in football and was amazed to discover a chapter which was about him and another coach at the time who were seen as tactical pioneers at the time.

But agree with what others have said, he seems to have been forward thinking at one point but did not change when football changed later.

15 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

He started out wide as a youngster not most of his career, we signed him because he had a good season at St Johnstone where Billy Stark played him centrally. He then came here and settled eventually in the middle, Robbo had him attacking more then Burley had him pressing high and breaking into the box and scoring goals. 

My point was slaughtering him after playing him at left wing in a derby at ER where he had failed as a wide player , he rarely used his left foot, was a bit much really. 

Really?

Shows you know **** all about football then

10 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

:D

Was messing about with the missus last night, and she made a wide comment. I corrected the way she said it... she called me a “gramma queen”. 

Claiming that as my own now. :rofl:

Don't worry, no one will steal it.

i wish jj was my dad

Sir Paul acknowledges the positive influence CL had on his career the usual suspects manage to turn the thread into another one bashing our manager. Hours before a cup final. Not enough facepalms in the world