***The official we're going to pump Celtic (in the final) thread ***

Sarah O

1-0 Hearts with a Berra header in the first 15 minutes.

farter and fingernails gone for the next 75 minutes plus obligatory 7 minutes additional, then home to Gorgie to see the team bus and get pished for 48 hours(with some sleep)

come on the JTs - we can do this

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bauld

• Morgan

• iantjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, MacPhee said:

Nothing to lose, everything to gain. We are not expected to win nor would any other team be in our scenario. 

Lets get in there faces from the word go. They will be nervous for this, there treble treble depends on it. Lets rattle them. 

Lennons celtic are nothing to fear and can be beaten. 

If a team with callachan cowie and buaben in midfield can pump them four nil then this team can win next Saturday. 

Become legends boys 

347A3938-AD8F-4D51-B5AB-D8F8A27A3348.jpeg

Spot on

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

1-0 Hearts with a Berra header in the first 15 minutes.

farter and fingernails gone for the next 75 minutes plus obligatory 7 minutes additional, then home to Gorgie to see the team bus and get pished for 48 hours(with some sleep)

come on the JTs - we can do this

Sleep!!!! What a big girl??

Remember prior to the Rangers Hibs final a few on here were wishing for a Hibs victory(boak), has anyone spoke to a Hibs fan yet who wants Hearts to win this one?

doctor jambo
24 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Remember prior to the Rangers Hibs final a few on here were wishing for a Hibs victory(boak), has anyone spoke to a Hibs fan yet who wants Hearts to win this one?

without exception, fans all over this country want us to stamp them into the ground.

I don't know any Hibs fans- but the Killie, Motherwell, Aberdeen, St Mirren, Ayr Utd and ( eugh) Rangers fans I do know want us to win.

Its not good for the Scottish game for Celtic to sweep another treble.

The sane out there recognise that the disparity is greater than that faced by Watford against Man city.

Its monstrous corporate megalith vs local, fan owned community club.

I'd love a week of Levein shithousery in the run up

Darth Sidious

Vanacek is the secret weapon.  He has been hidden away getting specific training regimes ready for the final.  Hat trick coming...

Maroonblood22

**** it. This is happening, written in the stars. Shite league season, but Levein to end Lennon's dream of this treble blah blah blah shite!

Heart says 2-1, Head says 5-1

:jjyay: 

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Not a hope in hell any vermin want us to win.  

They hate us so much. 

52 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Not a hope in hell any vermin want us to win.  

They hate us so much. 

As it should be.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

No one on here wished for a hibs victory. 

Don't make things up. 

And yes, I have two hibs fans who don't care if we win because they hate celtic. 

Some on the book of face also already saying they hate Lennon and celtic and that if he ****s up the treble it will be funny. 

?

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

without exception, fans all over this country want us to stamp them into the ground.

I don't know any Hibs fans- but the Killie, Motherwell, Aberdeen, St Mirren, Ayr Utd and ( eugh) Rangers fans I do know want us to win.

The sane out there recognise that the disparity is greater than that faced by Watford against Man city.

Aberdeen fans don't. 

If they do then they are being very daft. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

The difference in fianances is alarming. 

Celtic shouldn't lose any games in Scotland atm. 

Lennon is a poor manager tho, so there is hope and us at full or about full strength are a match on our day for anyone in the league. 

There is hope. 

Tasavallan

Sellick's defence is weak IF put under pressure.  Trouble will be if Hearts play deep and play for breakaways.  Levein is poor tactically, but I feel that he will have the team up for the win 1-0, Berra header from corner.

doctor jambo
8 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aberdeen fans don't. 

If they do then they are being very daft. 

They do!

Their hatred for the OF runs deep, very deep indeed.

They are not competing with us for fans or income.

They lose fans from the NE to both the OF- in much the same way we do in the Lothians

My head says no but we haven't been as timid against Celtic as we have against Rangers. In a one off game anything can happen. No pressure on us. We need energy throughout, no passengers and a bit of luck but we can do it.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

They do!

They lose fans from the NE to both the OF- in much the same way we do in the Lothians

My two Aberdeen m8's want us beat so they get in Europe. 

They also don't want us winning the sc as they are bitter fudds. 

Best mate of 25 years as well.

Tbh, if they were playing celtic I'd not be too fussed either way but if us being in Europe depended on it I'd want them humped. 

Any fan wanting us to win to the determinant of their own team is a strange fan tbh. 

If it was rangers, it may be a little different, they both hate rangers far more than celtic. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Cup final mode activated  ☑️

Hatred levels set to high   ☑️

Rebel treble smashed into oblivion ☑️

55 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

They do!

Have you not looked at the league

table ?

Aberdeen need Celtic to win in order to qualify for Europe.

I agree normally everyone other than Celtic and Hibs fans would want Hearts to win.

This treble treble stuff is embarrassing for Scottish football.

doctor jambo
9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Have you not looked at the league

table ?

Aberdeen need Celtic to win in order to qualify for Europe.

I agree normally everyone other than Celtic and Hibs fans would want Hearts to win.

This treble treble stuff is embarrassing for Scottish football.

Would I want hubs to win it so we could play some Euro tie? Naw

gashauskis9

For those of a negative persuasion re the game on Saturday, I would ask you to cast your memory back to 17th November 2012.  I don’t think anyone that day would have predicted that in 6.5 years time we’d be playing Celtic in the Scottish cup final.  The only games at Hampden I was thinking of at the time was Queens Park in the league (if we were lucky).

We can’t take this for granted folks.  From where we were, we need to enjoy the day and hope for the best.  Let’s put the Levein and Budge bashing to one side for this week and start acting like we’re in a cup final.

GorgieRules22
6 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

For those of a negative persuasion re the game on Saturday, I would ask you to cast your memory back to 17th November 2012.  I don’t think anyone that day would have predicted that in 6.5 years time we’d be playing Celtic in the Scottish cup final.  The only games at Hampden I was thinking of at the time was Queens Park in the league (if we were lucky).

We can’t take this for granted folks.  From where we were, we need to enjoy the day and hope for the best.  Let’s put the Levein and Budge bashing to one side for this week and start acting like we’re in a cup final.

Spot on ??

JamboGirl2210

Feeling pretty confident. If we put pressure on them and win battles in midfield it’s coming home. 2-1 hearts ??????

Edited by JamboGirl2210

Stephen Muddie
3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Would I want hubs to win it so we could play some Euro tie? Naw

It's not quite the same, Dr.

Closest thing Ahberdheen have to a derby match is The Rangers, and even that is all about a rivalry from the late 80s/early 90s.

Even if they didn't want Celtic to win so they get Europa, they'd still want us not to win, 'cause they're jealous of the club we are (not current league position granted).

All moot anyway because we are winning this cup, no question :jjyay:

doctor jambo
16 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

It's not quite the same, Dr.

Closest thing Ahberdheen have to a derby match is The Rangers, and even that is all about a rivalry from the late 80s/early 90s.

Even if they didn't want Celtic to win so they get Europa, they'd still want us not to win, 'cause they're jealous of the club we are (not current league position granted).

All moot anyway because we are winning this cup, no question :jjyay:

We are, my stomach has been churning for days now.

Nervous fan at the best of times, and the nerves are already hellish.

I've always been that way.

Fortunately I also get unbridled joy when things work out.

A kind of jambo bipolar disorder

Stephen Muddie
5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

:greatpost:

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

The thing is if we do win, it will be a nail biter. 

I know either way I'm gonna hate the game. 

Get beat, well it will be shite. 

Win, the game is going to be horrible. 

Think it's raining as well. 

1-0 up and the ball skidding across the box like in 98.

Last ditch headers, tackles. 

**** me

jamtartan74
22 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Hearts 3-0 Celtic.  

Chuck yer mortgage on it.  it’s happening...

...IT'S COMING HOME! 

:yas: 

:yas:

great thread ?????

39 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The thing is if we do win, it will be a nail biter. 

I know either way I'm gonna hate the game. 

Get beat, well it will be shite. 

Win, the game is going to be horrible. 

Think it's raining as well. 

1-0 up and the ball skidding across the box like in 98.

Last ditch headers, tackles. 

**** me

Indeed, I was still biting my nails when we hit number 4. 

Not this time. 

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Indeed, I was still biting my nails when we hit number 4. 

Not this time. 

Indeed. 

Right up there with the 2012 final. 

Maple Leaf

Quietly confident.

Anything can happen in a game ... an unexpected red card or a surprise penalty, and suddenly the underdogs become the winners.

We were supposed to blow away Gretna in 2006, and see what happened.

I'll have the champagne on ice, ready for the celebration.

38 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Indeed. 

Right up there with the 2012 final. 

You were worried against Hibs? 

:gok: 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Sarah O said:

You were worried against Hibs? 

:gok: 

It was a nail biter right up to full time. 

7 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

No one on here wished for a hibs victory. 

Don't make things up. 

And yes, I have two hibs fans who don't care if we win because they hate celtic. 

Some on the book of face also already saying they hate Lennon and celtic and that if he ****s up the treble it will be funny. 

?

Aye they did 

There was even a thread wishing them to win it.

That's a fact.

And I know plenty hibees not one wants us to win.

Wouldn't want it any other way.

Definitely got cup final fever now.

Feels different from other finals. Usually feel nervous and anxious along with excitement but just feeling the latter about this one.

1976, '86 (under the circs) and '96 were not unexpected defeats but still disappointing because it felt like we had a chance. '98 I knew we had a good chance as we had a very accomplished team, some of whom were armed with the experience of the '96 game and the League Cup final soon after. '06 there was the pressure of being overwhelming favourites and the unique feeling of expectation and 2012, despite feeling deep down we would prevail, was a potential club tragedy if it somehow went wrong (ask a Hibby, though he'll lie and claim he's over it).

This feels unique. A free shot with nothing to lose but so, so much to gain. Thoroughly enjoying the build up and I genuinely believe Scottish Cup part 4, for me anyway, is 5 days away.

??????

10 hours ago, Gambo said:

No chance of that, all hubz fans wear sellik / hubz half and half scarfs

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, martoon said:

Definitely got cup final fever now.

Feels different from other finals. Usually feel nervous and anxious along with excitement but just feeling the latter about this one.

1976, '86 (under the circs) and '96 were not unexpected defeats but still disappointing because it felt like we had a chance. '98 I knew we had a good chance as we had a very accomplished team, some of whom were armed with the experience of the '96 game and the League Cup final soon after. '06 there was the pressure of being overwhelming favourites and the unique feeling of expectation and 2012, despite feeling deep down we would prevail, was a potential club tragedy if it somehow went wrong (ask a Hibby, though he'll lie and claim he's over it).

This feels unique. A free shot with nothing to lose but so, so much to gain. Thoroughly enjoying the build up and I genuinely believe Scottish Cup part 4, for me anyway, is 5 days away.

??????

How I'm feeling. 

Won't happen but if I was to sleep in, click on the phone app and find we were 3-0 at half time and Celtic were down to 10, I'd be delirious.

Bridge of Djoum
On 19/05/2019 at 12:28, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

If this season has taught us one thing, it’s surely that ignoring the evidence and blindly predicting utopia rarely inspires healthy outcomes.

I’ll be amazed if we win this game because I simply don’t see where a good performance is coming from.

Leave him. There are obviously not enough negative threads kicking about for him.

Great thread, absolutely correct OP, who can forget the 4-0 classic?

We are doing this!

Bridge of Djoum
On 19/05/2019 at 12:45, Blair835 said:

The excitement is building for me here. I can't make it to many games for various reasons but I'll be at this one giving my all along with all my fellow jambos! Genuinely think we can do this. Everyone is writing us off. Not one thinks we can win it but what the hell. Let's wreck the treble treble party!!  We are hearts of midlothian. We can do this

Supervised visits? Court appearances? Saughton?

Bridge of Djoum
On 19/05/2019 at 12:54, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Can you see us winning it without a good performance though? Man for man, they win this game.

Yep. that's how finals work. Better team always wins.

Bridge of Djoum

Where are that merry band of ''massive'' Hearts fans who only want the best for the club, yet never post any supportive comments? Strangely absent on a positive thread.

Image result for interesting gif

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

12 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Vanacek is the secret weapon.  He has been hidden away getting specific training regimes ready for the final.  Hat trick coming...

Just imagine if he came on with 5 minutes to go and bagged the winner...

The good thing about this game is absolutely no-one expects us to win. As others have said, the key thing is our players go out there with belief and let Celtic know they're in a game from the start. If they play with belief and determination they can make a game of this.

i wish jj was my dad

No point being scared or nervous. Jusy get wired right into thesr pish stained tramps.

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Where are that merry band of ''massive'' Hearts fans who only want the best for the club, yet never post any supportive comments? Strangely absent on a positive thread.

Image result for interesting gif

Perhaps it's a bit like deciding not stand in the midden!

We'd smell their feet before they got in and they would be outed.

Edited by colinmaroon

6 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

No chance of that, all hubz fans wear sellik / hubz half and half scarfs

True that, they even have them on sale in both club's shops.

P4481-53-0-001_8.jpg

10 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Supervised visits? Court appearances? Saughton?

Young family and having to work alot more hours to provide and spend time with the wee man more like? 

Celtic ain't great. But unfortunately we are horrendous.

Think going to take someone random like us getting dodgy penalty or Celtic red card...which in Glasgow (or anywhere for that matter) unlikely.

But love positivity