If hibs went bust, would you welcome them if any came to support Hearts?

Craigieboy

If the Lochend Brazil went bust, every smelly man jack of them would immediately don the green-and-grey-hoops and head for the east end of Glasgow. They are already established as sellik's feeder team, so supporting them properly is not a major step. .

peebles jambo

question. if hearts went bust, would YOU go to fester road, i doubt any of them would come to tynie

answer to original queston, would i ******

If the Lochend Brazil went bust, every smelly man jack of them would immediately don the green-and-grey-hoops and head for the east end of Glasgow. They are already established as sellik's feeder team, so supporting them properly is not a major step. .

They have been as much as a feeder team to the Huns. ala Whittaker,Murray, Thomson.

Most are far too eaten up by bitterness to become Jambos, anyway judging by some of the recent posters on here,they could n0t fill out the application form for a ST.

Absolutely nae ****in chance

GTF:mad:

You'd spot them a mile away, they tend to walk around miserable looking with a massive chip on their shoulder knowing they support the smaller team in Edinburgh and it pisz them off. It's weird how you can walk into a strange pub, look around at the customers and KNOW which of them support Hibs within 10 minutes of being in there.

It would be impossible for the hibs to go bust.

The world of football would unite find the cash to keep them going.

Such a great institution of football, there would be some sort of concert.

Pele and other football lumineries(sp) would be there.

Feed the hibbies or something

Any suggestions for the name ?

Liveshort?

Instead of the rubber charity bands they could have little straps with adjustable buckles to tighten up before their next hit.

winston churchill

the great wallace mercers plan would have been kicking in about now.

after he had flushed them down the pan,the the sons & daughters of our brown teeth shell suit wearing lochenders would be falling into line;)

Hans von Luck

The great Waldo should have just closed the padlocks and thrown away the keys.

How much was he getting them for ? Duff and Gray now those two buffoons make Vlad look like Bill Gaites in the business world.

I'm sure 99.9% of them would rather die than support Hearts just as most of us would never support them.

If Hibs ceased to exist I would be astonished to find out that even one of them started to follow Hearts.

FWIW, I would not want Hibs to go bust, I enjoy derby days too much for that.

Personally, no.

This is the sort of puerile pish that chases people from this site. Boring, non-productive pish, pish, pish.

Get out once in a while, go to MacDonalds, break afew windows, spray-paint a wall or two...

Grow up.

Arthur Axident

Why oh why start a thread as meaningless as this, they go bust we all laugh and they all sign up to Spartans or Celtic end of

Arf

get it sorted

The Future's Maroon

Silly pointless thread IMO?

To the guy who started this thread....WOULD YOU SUPPORT HIBS IF HEARTS WENT BUST?

Boaby Ewing

Live AIDS?

This is the sort of puerile pish that chases people from this site. Boring, non-productive pish, pish, pish.

Get out once in a while, go to MacDonalds, break afew windows, spray-paint a wall or two...

Grow up.

:lolpoint:

MackaysCentreSpot

Grow up.

Why oh why start a thread as meaningless as this, they go bust we all laugh and they all sign up to Spartans or Celtic end of

Arf

get it sorted

Silly pointless thread IMO?

To the guy who started this thread....WOULD YOU SUPPORT HIBS IF HEARTS WENT BUST?

I think these three responses sum up this thread.

Archived