Weed killer

His name is

His name is

Can anyone recomend some strong weed killer for driveway and stone chippings. 

I've tried all the usual DIY store stuff and the weeds always make a comeback!

luckyBatistuta

I use this stuff mate, does a fantastic job. You will never get anything that will take them away permanently, but this is the best one I’ve found. It smells like bleach and you don’t have to dilute it. This company does other ones, but they are not as good as this. Also buy the pump action sprayer, worth the extra.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01789BTF0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by luckyBatistuta

4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I use this stuff mate, does a fantastic job. You will never get anything that will take them away permanently, but this is the best one I’ve found. It smells like bleach and you don’t have to dilute it. This company does other ones, but they are not as good as this. Also buy the pump action sprayer, worth the extra.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01789BTF0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Any that won't kill ma dug. 

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Any that won't kill ma dug. 

That’s one of the beauties of the product, keeps all the neighbours pesky critters off your property 

53E6D640-A70A-4735-8FE2-7A29CCF84511.jpeg

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

That’s one of the beauties of the product, keeps all the neighbours pesky critters off your property 

:naughty:

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:naughty:

It saves time too, it takes quite a while picking all that fur out of my taxi tyres :devil2:

6 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It saves time too, it takes quite a while picking all that fur out of my taxi tyres :devil2:

:527:

Get one of those propane burners contraptions. Great for roasting spiders and slaters and because they're quite long, you can reach into your neighbour's garden and burn things there too.

1 minute ago, Lemongrab said:

Get one of those propane burners contraptions. Great for roasting spiders and slaters and because they're quite long, you can reach into your neighbour's garden and burn things there too.

I'll get my torch oot the night.(Usually only use it for flat roofing) 

luckyBatistuta

Try not to blink or you’ll miss it, but ri Albans mutt is in there and also Lemongrab doing the neighbourly thing and tidying up his street.

392205AD-50F4-47FF-818F-7770E5A1168D.gif

Der Kaiser

Salty water is good.....although it will kill everything.....it can be very effective and cheap to make it yourself.

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Try not to blink or you’ll miss it, but ri Albans mutt is in there and also Lemongrab doing the neighbourly thing and tidying up his street.

:rofl:   

She's a lab cross, tho.

Edited by ri Alban

Yeah let's all spray poison .

Absolutely no fekin chance are we looking after the place.

Mate there are ways to control weeds.

Just a bit of graft.

8 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:D

I'm going to have to up my game.

A guy up the road from me hired what looked like an old Roma woman, to weed the massive area of hard standing at the side of his house. She was at it for days pulling weeds up by hand. I've always wondered how much she was paid.

Edited by Lemongrab

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

:D

I'm going to have to up my game.

A guy up the road from me hired what looked like an old Roma woman, to weed the massive area of hard standing at the side of his house. She was at it for days pulling weeds up by hand. I've always wondered how much she was paid.

Was she not just stealing all his flowers so she could go door chapping

35 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Was she not just stealing all his flowers so she could go door chapping

Come to think of it, maybe that's where those 'lucky green nettles' I bought came from.

luckyBatistuta
41 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Come to think of it, maybe that's where those 'lucky green nettles' I bought came from.

Nettles!!! you just love to burn everything and anything, don’t you?

7 hours ago, jake said:

Just a bit of graft.

I usually power wash them oot. I see Bayer were sued for £2b for causing cancer.

16 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

Bought one of these last month, never had so much fun killing the weeds in the patio.

9 hours ago, jake said:

Just a bit of graft.

Actually... Thanks for the reminder, bud. ?

Mix Roundup with Chikara.

Roundup (or similar) is cheap because the patent is up and will kill everything quickly.

Chikara is expensive but used at the correct rate will form a barrier and control weeds for 6 months.

Try not to poison yourself, kids or pets.

22 hours ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

That seems to be the issue with Glyphosate based herbicides https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48262567

2 minutes ago, Ribble said:

That seems to be the issue with Glyphosate based herbicides https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48262567

It is a broad spectrum weedkiller designed to kill everything.North America has GM crops that are immune to it.Therefore it enters the food chain.

UK farmers can use Glyphosate on whole crops to control the harvest window but not in the quantities elsewhere.

7-10 days for visible effect.