Ginger Clown Spouts More Lies

Jodami

Reading today's Times and there is a cringey excuse interview with Strachan. Unbelievably he states that at Tynecastle when he was the Celtic manager everybody was singing about his wife and "We know where your mother's house is, we're going to sort your mother out." Absolutely no idea what tune that is but I for one cannot recollect anything of the sort. Classic Vermin/Celtic class liar.

Edited by Jodami

Been a season ticket holder for 30 years and I’ve never heard us sing a song about Strachan’s mother. Absolute nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Reading today's Times and there is a cringey excuse interview with Strachan. Unbelievably he states that at Tynecastle when he was the Celtic manager everybody was singing about his wife and "We know where your mother's house is, we're going to sort your mother out." Absolutely no idea what tune that is but I for one cannot recollect anything of the sort. Classic Vermin/Celtic class liar.

Never heard anything like that. 

Bull's-eye
5 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Been a season ticket holder for 30 years and I’ve never heard us sing a song about Strachan’s mother. Absolute nonsense.

Can't say I've ever heard a song about him never mind his mother. 

What a strange creature he is.

SpruceBringsteen

Let me guess though, he says absolutely zero about Rangers where he and his family will have been roundly abused in every manner.

File under O'Dea, McGeady, Towell etc - absolute ****ing coward.

ToadKiller Dog

He's no right in the head, sombody should challenge him on that accusation. 

Why would we chant that, makes no sense 

only thing I remember is that he did get a hard time from sheep fans at Pittodrie when he went back with celtic and some was caught on camera. . 

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Let me guess though, he says absolutely zero about Rangers where he and his family will have been roundly abused in every manner.

Spot on.

indianajones

Who? 

Guys irrelevant and has been for some time. Saying anything he can in the media for some spotlight. 

42 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

This is the fact of the matter - they know they can’t cite Rangers for this kind of stuff due to the threat of reprisals - so they have a go at what they think is the next best thing!!!

Independence

We really are a soft target for the press and bigot brothers Anne Budge should be making a reply about this. Utter nonsense!!!!

Edited by Independence

The Future's Maroon

Never heard anything of the sort, very unprofessional from him.

BonningtonJambo
7 minutes ago, Independence said:

We really are a soft target for the press and bigot brothers Anne Budge should be making a reply about this. Utter nonsense!!!!

Ann budge doesn't defend her fans or ever tell any of the old firm where to go bends over backwards for them really its very easy to target our support atm

Edited by BonningtonJambo

Total nonsense, but the problem is we have an unsavoury element, which has been blown out of proportion. So basically you can make anything up you want about our fans and folk on social media will believe it.

Pants Shaton

I think it’s this classic - used to sing it at every Celtic match. I’ve got a seat behind the away dugout:

This is my story 

This is my song

We stalk mother Strachan 

Though we know that it’s wrong

His sister does things that are highly obscene

At the family home on West Pilton Green

King prawn
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Yellow submarine???

We all know where Strachan’s mum lives

Strachan’s mum lives

Strachan’s mum lives

:whistling:

36 minutes ago, Independence said:

Totally agree 

cmon Anne show some balls and defend the club against this nonsense 

To let this pass without comment from Hearts would be shameful 

36 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Total nonsense, but the problem is we have an unsavoury element, which has been blown out of proportion. So basically you can make anything up you want about our fans and folk on social media will believe it.

Yup. Wonder who has allowed that to happen. 

Benny Factor

Remember the game when him and McGlynn had a big set-to and both were sent to the stand?

That was down to Strachan poking his head in our dressing-room door before the match while the Hearts Song was playing and shouting "I don't know why you're playing that, most of them won't understand the words anyway!"

2 hours ago, goldie83 said:

Correct.

I remember it well, chanting "We're telling yer mum on you" for 90 minutes. Made the games worth going to. 

53 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Image result for michaela strachan

TBF his Ma's pretty tidy.

Was watching Men behaving Badly on Netflix at 5am this morning and it was the one where Dorothy doesn’t want to marry him because of the contents of his briefcase which includes an I love Michaela Strachan folder 

2 hours ago, Jodami said:

He's the only one to mention his wife. I thought he was gay....!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I thought he had been completely disregarded following his own classless comments. 

Non entity 

He’s always hated us. I remember years ago listening to him and George Stewart slating us in the Chesser Inn after a game. I can’t recall him ever having said anything positive about us. Just a bitter wee deranged hobo.

been here before
3 hours ago, Jodami said:

Got a link? Or at least a copy and paste with it being The Times...

As for the tune Im thinking the words fit to 'We're on the march with Allys Army'.