Saints Row 2

vegas-voss

Do The Dance

The 1st one was pi5h, so it will have a long way to go to get close to GTAIV.

jack D and coke

Before GTA came out i would've said no chance but it was such a let down for me i feel something can better it now. First one was a bit dung but this has a chance now.

The 1st one was pi5h, so it will have a long way to go to get close to GTAIV.

GTAIV is rank,same 3 missions over and over again.The first Saints Row was fun but had lots of bugs and glitches but overall i found Saints and Crackdown much more fun than GTA which i found more of a chore to get through.

jack D and coke
GTAIV is rank,same 3 missions over and over again.The first Saints Row was fun but had lots of bugs and glitches but overall i found Saints and Crackdown much more fun than GTA which i found more of a chore to get through.

The only thing they got right with GTA over other games is the vehicle handling. The rest of GTA 4 was a huge flop for me. Similar missions right through the game but how easy was it? Even the final mission i done first time. Losing the police was pish easy as well. Why it got all 10/10's baffles me. I used to spend ages just messing about in GTA games before but not this one. Once i done it its barely been on again.

The only thing they got right with GTA over other games is the vehicle handling. The rest of GTA 4 was a huge flop for me. Similar missions right through the game but how easy was it? Even the final mission i done first time. Losing the police was pish easy as well. Why it got all 10/10's baffles me. I used to spend ages just messing about in GTA games before but not this one. Once i done it its barely been on again.

Sponsored reviews mate thats why the 10/10

It's happening more and more all the time big game big score it drives the market to buy it therefore keeping everyone in a job.MGS4 is the same no way is it 10/10 game.Expect the same for GEARS 2,Final Fantasy 13,GT5,the next Mario.

Even thouse cut scenes and characters look better than GTA's. The biggest problem IV had is that you can't free roam. It's strange but I could spend hours with no aim on San Andreas but in Liberty City there is nothing for me to do. the idea of the Taxi si also pretty crap as it takes away any sense of travel. Who actually sits through an entire Taxi ride?

They tried to make it too much.

Sponsored reviews mate thats why the 10/10

It's happening more and more all the time big game big score it drives the market to buy it therefore keeping everyone in a job.MGS4 is the same no way is it 10/10 game.Expect the same for GEARS 2,Final Fantasy 13,GT5,the next Mario.

The reason Jeff got fired from GameSpot and why others followed.

http://www.giantbomb.com is their new site with Jeff, Ryan Davis and Brad Shoemaker.

Even thouse cut scenes and characters look better than GTA's. The biggest problem IV had is that you can't free roam. It's strange but I could spend hours with no aim on San Andreas but in Liberty City there is nothing for me to do. the idea of the Taxi si also pretty crap as it takes away any sense of travel. Who actually sits through an entire Taxi ride?

They tried to make it too much.

The friends thing going bowling and playing darts becomes very tedious all too quick aswell.

yeah gta finished and getting bored o it..might have a go at this when it comes out looks ok

Do The Dance
The reason Jeff got fired from GameSpot and why others followed.

http://www.giantbomb.com is their new site with Jeff, Ryan Davis and Brad Shoemaker.

And they still gave GTA IV 5/5.

And MGS4. No adverts on that site though. Maybe the states got some different kind of game...

Archived