Message for New Manager

Prof

Good luck, whoever it is.

Message for all those so called supporters who constantly come on here whingeing about staying away - do just that.

Hearts need real supporters not the stay aways, the ones who like to watch Hibs as as well Hearts, and those who constantly moan.

Get behind the team or p*** off.

Rudolf's Mate

Message for all those so called supporters who constantly come on here whingeing about staying away - do just that.

Hearts need real supporters not the stay aways, the ones who like to watch Hibs as as well Hearts, and those who constantly moan.

Obviously using the computer before mummy & daddy gets up :wacko:

Guest jambomickey

goodluck to him because he going to need it! but never mind he have a plane load of lithuanian trialists to choose from very soon no doubt

Mr Quagmire

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok then. :rolleyes:

summer-plum.jpg

john brownlee

well said but it won't be long before the usual suspects are on your back firing personal insults in your direction

BTW only time I like watching the hobos is when the Mighty JTs are giving them a good humpin'

Don't let them win, they will try and wear you down, there are plenty of Jambos out there that are positive about the coming season and have no problems with the way the club is being run.

I believe, and will be boarding the happy train for another season

A message for the new manager?

If VR does not guarantee you control of team selection and tactics then don't even waste your time coming here.

Rudolf's Mate
well said but it won't be long before the usual suspects are on your back firing personal insults in your direction

Not taking a pop JB but look at my posts from a while ago. If anything they were constructive. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however someone coming on making out we watch the hobos and are not true supporters for voicing our concerns is a bit of a joke!

Guest JamboRobbo
A message for the new manager?

If VR does not guarantee you control of team selection and tactics then don't even waste your time coming here.

Well said, agree entirely.

and have no problems with the way the club is being run.

You. Must. Be. Joking.

Seriously? No problems......so when Burley was sacked there were no problems? Rix appointed there were no problems? Constantly playing Zali in midfield, Miko every game, Clum up front, Benniuseless-gate, Malofeevs winless run, Derby defeat where we didnt have a shot, Frails gardening leave, Riccarton 3, Velicka leaving.......I'll leave it there.

You have no problems with any of the above?

BTW only time I like watching the hobos is when the Mighty JTs are giving them a good humpin'

Don't let them win, they will try and wear you down, there are plenty of Jambos out there that are positive about the coming season and have no problems with the way the club is being run.

100% behind you and Prof. About time some more of us 'Vladsheep' made themselves heard. And, btw, I'm glad MM changed his mind after stringing us along for three and a half months. He'll be found out at 'Well this season in the Uefa Cup or I'll be very surprised.

trumpet.jpg

100% behind you and Prof. About time some more of us 'Vladsheep' made themselves heard. And, btw, I'm glad MM changed his mind after stringing us along for three and a half months. He'll be found out at 'Well this season in the Uefa Cup or I'll be very surprised.

'ooh please Mr Romanov sir, I can take another inch'

You and Brownlee should get a room, then you can tag team Vlad ;)

shaun.lawson

Um, how is it possible for a manager who's completely overachieved, and taken a side which by rights should be nowhere near European qualification, to be "found out" in the UEFA Cup? When was the last time a club Motherwell's size achieved anything in Europe anyway?

Um, how is it possible for a manager who's completely overachieved, and taken a side which by rights should be nowhere near European qualification, to be "found out" in the UEFA Cup? When was the last time a club Motherwell's size achieved anything in Europe anyway?

Shaun, Shaun, Shaun, get with the programme eh? MM is not good enough for Hearts, obviously Vlad knew that and told him not to get on that plane :rolleyes:

jimjamjolly

This has to be someone who's not taking their medication!:)

Most folk staying away are doing so for a reason, and the vast majority have been fans for many years who are sick of the way they, the players, managers,coaches etc..etc.. are being treated by that useless ballroom dancer in Lithuania.Telling them to P***off I think, says more about you than them if your willing to except what's going on.

Guest jambomickey
Most folk staying away are doing so for a reason, and the vast majority have been fans for many years who are sick of the way they, the players, managers,coaches etc..etc.. are being treated by that useless ballroom dancer in Lithuania.Telling them to P***off I think, says more about you than them if your willing to except what's going on.

spot on mate

Dirk Diggler

Just make sure when we play the dirty tramps from just outside Edinburgh, each and every one of the players is up for it in the same way that that thousands of us will be up for it whilst in the stands.

Manage that and you'll go a long way.

Teuchterjambo

In all the many years I have supported Hearts I have never stayed away- I believed that no matter how bad things were the guys on the park were giving it their best shot,that the guy picking them was doing the best he could with what he had and that the Board however incompetent they may have seemed were well intentioned.

I don't believe any of these things any more so I have not renewed - do not tell me to p*** off - I and many others like me are of independent mind and can make our own decisions. For now we are not going back we don't need to be told to P*** off - we already have and for what we believe to be good reason.

You really should grow up !

BTW - I will be back because despite everything my heart will rule my head but it will be on my terms not Romanov's - he will get my money when it suits me, not him. Please don't take that as a pop at people who have renewed - it is their decision and they are entitled to do as they see fit and they are Hearts supporters but that does not make the rest of us some kind of traitorous low life as you seem to suggest.

Get over it !!!!!!!

john brownlee
'ooh please Mr Romanov sir, I can take another inch'

You and Brownlee should get a room, then you can tag team Vlad ;)

not close to the best insult but quite near.

Some people just go out of their way to prove me right.

DSCN2495%20-%20Sheep.jpg

john brownlee
You. Must. Be. Joking.

Seriously? No problems......so when Burley was sacked there were no problems? Rix appointed there were no problems? Constantly playing Zali in midfield, Miko every game, Clum up front, Benniuseless-gate, Malofeevs winless run, Derby defeat where we didnt have a shot, Frails gardening leave, Riccarton 3, Velicka leaving.......I'll leave it there.

You have no problems with any of the above?

Anyway sir George would have left before the end of the season, and I doubt we would have achieved better than a scottish cup and in the euro. Ten games don't make a season

Hagart, Seith, ormand, and many others of the same ilk

Dave clunie not only got a game every week but for many seasons.

Hans ellcalson up front now that's a joke never to be repeated.

Many players have worn the glorious maroon that have not been up to expectation and no doubt many more

Jordon had probably just as many winless games. I don't think he was the only Hearts manager to have winless runs, remember we have been relegated, you don't get relegated unless you have winless runs.

I wont mention a derby in the seventies.

Fans choice, so no problem with that as long as he doesn't leave that big dug behind.

The last two are pointless as they were going to happen anyway

I do recall that at one game I believe in the seventies the players were ten minutes from going on strike. and Alex young dave Mackay willy wallace just to name three. so in a nut shell no problems

I still don't have a problem with the way the clubs being run.

and on a further point I going to the seat I've held for many a year and not some open empty space at muddyfield or trying to buy a cala flat in gorgie.

believe and still have my seat on the happy train

Archived