dalmahoy golf membership

oh ah grantona

portobellojambo1
anybody have an idea on price to join

Deleted

The Old Tolbooth
That was the link I posted as well John, and then read it again and thought that it was an offer to existing clients of Charles White, so deleted it. Have read it again and i am still not sure.

Och it's in the ball park mate, it tells you that it's well over priced for a walk in a park :)

Och it's in the ball park mate, it tells you that it's well over priced for a walk in a park :)

Go to the 19th hole the chocolate mousse is yummy!

Leisure facilities at Dalmahoy include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gymnasium with professional fitness instructors, Health & Beauty Salon, solarium, and tennis court.

is this golf???????????

if it is then i hate it like tennis.:P

There's an advert for membership on page 18 of the holiday supplement in today's Scotsman. It does say prices from ?76 so would imagine that price will be for Tuesdays at 4am in mid-winter. Their web address is http://www.dalmahoygolf.com

Join Pumphy or Uphall, there much cheaper....if you want leisure facilities check out Deer Park(longer course tho):)

oh ah grantona
Join Pumphy or Uphall, there much cheaper....if you want leisure facilities check out Deer Park(longer course tho):)

pumphy still a bit pricey in first year, uphall dangerous and almost bust and deer park just dont like it for me it is between pumphy or dalmahoy not played them yet either

Say What Again
Leisure facilities at Dalmahoy include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room,

Used every morning by the Pieman :sad:

pumphy still a bit pricey in first year, uphall dangerous and almost bust and deer park just dont like it for me it is between pumphy or dalmahoy not played them yet either

I have played dalmahoy a dont really like to be preferrable the course is a bit too long and also very pricey in the bar as well as the membership fees :eek:

Archived