Hearts Memorabilia

Cruyff Turn

Cruyff Turn

Found this recently while going through my stuff at my mum and dads. Totally forgot I had it, hadn’t seen it in decades. I’ve tried to find it on eBay or elsewhere to see if it is  worth anything substantial. 

Anyone know what these go for or seen this before? It’s by Gilzean I think. 

81E2FC92-853B-445C-9B8B-EF87D1B6D536.thumb.jpeg.e3882b0d9bd8ad2753087f2e4f0df0cc.jpeg

Would not have thought so tbh

I worked behind a bar in the late 80s early 90s and we had one hanging up.

Unfortunately we had the Famous Five one as well ?

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Would not have thought so tbh

I worked behind a bar in the late 80s early 90s and we had one hanging up.

Unfortunately we had the Famous Five one as well ?

Cool. I think I got it about 25 years ago, so fits with that time. Wasn’t planning on selling it, was just interested to see how common they were. Think it’ll be getting framed and put up somewhere in the house. 

queensferryjambo

I have seen quite a few of them over the years but as I no longer collect paper items I have lost all track of what price things go for.

It is a really great print I wouldn't get rid of it - although in saying that I think I did get rid of one ages ago :)

Try asking about it on the facebook memorabilia page. The guys are very knowledgeable and a good bunch of lads.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1204950316193835/

There is also a Hearts press photos group that I think might also be of help.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/178407869423659/

Cruyff Turn
38 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I have seen quite a few of them over the years but as I no longer collect paper items I have lost all track of what price things go for.

It is a really great print I wouldn't get rid of it - although in saying that I think I did get rid of one ages ago :)

Try asking about it on the facebook memorabilia page. The guys are very knowledgeable and a good bunch of lads.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1204950316193835/

There is also a Hearts press photos group that I think might also be of help.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/178407869423659/

Thanks mate. ??

WorldChampions1902

I would agree with Queensferry that this is a nice print. I have a similar one of Hagarts Hearts by Gilzean. I would imagine it would go for  £15-£30 on eBay depending on how badly a collector wanted it.

• 1 month later...
On 18/04/2019 at 21:18, Cruyff Turn said:

Found this recently while going through my stuff at my mum and dads. Totally forgot I had it, hadn’t seen it in decades. I’ve tried to find it on eBay or elsewhere to see if it is  worth anything substantial. 

Anyone know what these go for or seen this before? It’s by Gilzean I think. 

81E2FC92-853B-445C-9B8B-EF87D1B6D536.thumb.jpeg.e3882b0d9bd8ad2753087f2e4f0df0cc.jpeg

On 18/04/2019 at 22:25, WorldChampions1902 said:

I would agree with Queensferry that this is a nice print. I have a similar one of Hagarts Hearts by Gilzean. I would imagine it would go for  £15-£30 on eBay depending on how badly a collector wanted it.

DBF201DF-55F8-46C7-A5CE-4988CD99CEA9.jpeg

Jaap's Sigh

I left it too late to buy the Foundation of Hearts tribute jersey with the names on it. My name is in a pretty prominent position just above the Puma badge. 

I’ve been into the club store and searched online to no avail. 

Can anyone help me out? Doesn’t matter what size it is. Just want to own one. Would be great to show the wee man my name. 

Cheers in advance. 

Edited by Jaap's Sigh

27 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

I left it too late to buy the Foundation of Hearts tribute jersey with the names on it. My name is in a pretty prominent position just above the Puma badge. 

I’ve been into the club store and searched online to no avail. 

Can anyone help me out? Doesn’t matter what size it is. Just want to own one. Would be great to show the wee man my name. 

Cheers in advance. 

I've sent you a PM

been here before
23 minutes ago, jambo1980 said:

I've sent you a PM

4 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Superb jambo1980. I’ve replied. 

Dont you both already know this?

Edited by been here before

I was actually going to start a thread about Hearts memorabilia, as I thought it had the possibility of being fun. 

The outside of my house is rendered white, with maroon window ledges, theres no disputing Im a Jambo for sure! I have various other things throughout the house. 

I have a Rampant poster framed as arranged by Queensferry Jambo (Thanks again). 

Have a very large poster board in the hall bought at the old stand auction of De Vries celebrating scoring against Hibs

Bought that at the old stand auction, and my other half made a montage of stuff bought on the day and framed it, mainly Robbo pictures! and our lot number and brochure. 

Got the brick and a painting of Tynecastle also in hall along with a Hearts doormat. 

These 2 are in a wee alcove in Living Room.  Also got a framed signed strip from 1998-1998 and my other half bought me a signed framed  picture of Robbo going up to receive his medal in 1998. What else have people got ?

We needed room under the bed last night so had to move all my 40+ Hearts tops into the loft nicely packed including match worn ones. I love collecting them.