Uk debt after admin

kimosavi

Settle an argument for me here 

Ann settled all uk debt after administration not just the uk football debt and players wages that were due?  she also paid off all small businesses and the guys from kickback paid the poppy fund

Cheers and any links would be appreciated 

Mon the Hearts 

Bazzas right boot

I believe football debts is everything connected to the football club not just other football clubs being paid. 

So even a window cleaner that cleaned the stadium must be paid. 

Could be wrong tho. 

Ff or the likes might be your man here for a more comprehensive and legal answer. 

Footballfirst
15 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Ann settled all uk debt after administration not just the uk football debt and players wages that were due?  she also paid off all small businesses and the guys from kickback paid the poppy fund

Mon the Hearts 

There were only two payments resulting from the CVA

Ukio Bankas (their administrator) received cash (£2.4m) as settlement in respect of around £15m of debt and in return for the security over the stadium and other assets.

UBIG (their administrator) received £100k for their shares.

All other CVA creditors got nothing. although the CVA was approved unanimously.

The second part of debt repayment, after the takeover, came from the SFA's insistence that all football creditors must be repaid in full. That cost the club £535k - paid for from the initial £1m handed over to the club by FOH.

The "football creditors" included unpaid wages to players and coaches plus payments due to other clubs and the football authorities.

Other small businesses and creditors got nothing, other than those funded by other sources like JKB.

Edited by Footballfirst

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Ukio Bankas (their administrator) received cash (£2.4m) as settlement in respect of around £15m of debt and in return for the security over the stadium and other assets.

The second part of debt repayment, after the takeover, came from the SFA's insistence that all football creditors must be repaid in full. That cost the club £535k - paid for from the initial £1m handed over to the club by FOH.

The "football creditors" included unpaid wages to players and coaches plus payments due to other clubs and the football authorities.

Other small businesses and creditors got nothing, other than those funded by other sources like JKB.

What a guy FF thank you  do you have any links to news articles which covers the 535k being paid back 

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Thanks for that.  I'd forgotten some of those details.

With regard to your last sentence, JKB and some Jambo individuals paid the money owing to all charities.  Despite what some misinformed persons might claim, no charity lost money when HMFC went into administration.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

What a guy FF thank you  do you have any links to news articles which covers the 535k being paid back 

You just looking for someone to do everything for you to ''settle an argument''?

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You just looking for someone to do everything for you to ''settle an argument''?

Exactly my research abilities have gone as far as they can go i can remember reading how ann paid a sum around what FF quoted just wasnt sure if that cleared off all the UK debt or some small businesses still suffered and lost out 

Footballfirst

From the 2014 accounts.

As part of the acquisition process, Bidco has entered into a repayment and funding agreement with the Foundation whereby the Foundation has provided an initial cash injection of £1.0 million representing the aggregate amount of fan contributions collected by the Foundation as at 8 May 2014. £960,000 of this was provided on completion of the Acquisition and a further payment of £40,000 was provided on 21   May 2014.

This funding has been applied to satisfy the transaction costs incurred by the professional advisers acting in relation to the acquisition with the balance being used to assist in the payment of the outstanding football   debt.

I will have a note of the breakdown of the £535k somewhere, but I've got a game to watch so it won't be now.  Andy Driver was the biggest football creditor (c.£115k).  I'm sure I recall some suggestion that he had waived some or all of the payment he was due from the club.

29 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

From the 2014 accounts.

I will have a note of the breakdown of the £535k somewhere, but I've got a game to watch so it won't be now.  Andy Driver was the biggest football creditor (c.£115k).  I'm sure I recall some suggestion that he had waived some or all of the payment he was due from the club.

Much appreciated FF 

Big Slim Stylee
33 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

From the 2014 accounts.

I believe that is correct.

I hope this argument isn't taking place on the labour ward with ur missus. Otherwise it's gonna be a long stint for you. 

Footballfirst

Football Creditors included:

Mr Andrew Driver    114,603.69
Mr John William Sutton    20,492.34
Mr Andrew Webster    16,242.32
Mr Darren Barr    14,620.13
Mr Anrydas Novikovas    13,168.02
Mr Jamie Hamill    11,199.83
Mr Ryan Stevenson    11,099.83
Mr Marius Zaliukas     11,067.12
Mr Jamie Macdonald    11,067.00
Mr Mehdi Taouil    8,129.04
Mr Daniel Grainger     7,987.39
Mr Gary Locke    5,591.67
Mr Dylan McGowan    5,407.89
Mr Scott Robinson    5,200.00
Mr Jason Holt    4,862.36
Mr Mark Ridgers    4,598.43
Mr Callum Paterson    4,091.99

....... and others (clubs, agents etc.)

Liverpool Football Club    46,625.49
Key Sports Management Ltd    23,049.16
Tony McGill    19,625.41
Kauno Futbolo    13,431.40
Premier Sports Management International Limited     13,048.00
Graeme Rankin Sports Mgmt Ltd     12,000.00
Stenhousemuir Football Club     12,000.00
Alexander Szatmari    9,100.00
Stellar Football Ltd     5,750.00
Scottish Football Association     5,611.15
Viola FC Ltd     5,438.00
Eamonn Collins    5,000.00
Livingston Football Club    2,718.00

I think that the amounts due to players (Driver and Sutton excepted) related to unpaid wages from 1-18 June 2013.  Driver's amount may have been an unpaid bonus or signing on fee, while Sutton was made redundant so would have been due a payment for that as well as wages.

FarmerTweedy
7 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Mon the Hearts 

We're in the cup final! Strange thread to start in the build-up to a semi-final!

15 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

We're in the cup final! Strange thread to start in the build-up to a semi-final!

16 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Tony McGill    19,625.41

I think that the amounts due to players (Driver and Sutton excepted) related to unpaid wages from 1-18 June 2013.  Driver's amount may have been an unpaid bonus or signing on fee, while Sutton was made redundant so would have been due a payment for that as well as wages.

Thanks mate 

19 hours ago, hearts151 said:

I hope this argument isn't taking place on the labour ward with ur missus. Otherwise it's gonna be a long stint for you. 

Ha no chance mate happy wife happy life and all that 

baby came last night mum and baby doing great away to pick them up to bring them home 

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

baby came last night mum and baby doing great away to pick them up to bring them home 

Congratulations. 

Fxxx the SPFL

I thought i read somewhere that all creditors were paid by other sources ie JKB and that the only debt we didn't clear was the unpaid Tax bill but that was being paid back by instalments. I'm probably wrong i'm sure FF will correct me.

44 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Congratulations Kimosavi. Another wee Jambo brought in to this world. Hope mother and daughter are doing well! 

davemclaren
35 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

I thought i read somewhere that all creditors were paid by other sources ie JKB and that the only debt we didn't clear was the unpaid Tax bill but that was being paid back by instalments. I'm probably wrong i'm sure FF will correct me.

I think we donated equivalent amounts to the charities that were short but not any commercial organisations. That’s just the peaks and troughs of capitalism. ?

Jambos_1874

I take it some Hibees are trying to accuse us of ripping people off (such as the whole of the impoverished Lithuanian population) and you're correctly trying to set the record straight? Unfortunately facts and Hibees are not a good match.

Edited by Jambos_1874

Footballfirst
3 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

The club had agreed an installment arrangement with HMRC in respect of tax due for offshore payments to Kaunas loanees which came to approx £1.5m. However the first payment was due in May 13, but was never paid.

I think the club also had VAT arrears of approx. £650k (a proportion of that would have been in respect of 7,000 ST renewals, the cash from which disappeared down a black hole).

To correct something I posted earlier, HMRC did vote against the CVA, but only held 12.61% of the amount due to unsecured creditors, so was unable to block the CVA.

It was the shareholders who gave unanimous approval to the CVA.

21 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Tony McGill    19,625.41

Out of interest does anybody know how we ended up owing Driver such a large amount in comparison to everyone else?

52 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Out of interest does anybody know how we ended up owing Driver such a large amount in comparison to everyone else?

At the end of the post you quoted. 

It may have been due to unpaid bonuses or signing on fees etc. 

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Congratulations! Lots of sleepless nights in store for you in the coming weeks.  That's the buildup to a cup final for you though! 

8 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Congratulations Kimosavi. Another wee Jambo brought in to this world. Hope mother and daughter are doing well! 

Thank you mate ? mum and my 2nd son doing fantastic and home

its been a great weekend for Kimo and you'd better believe he's a Jambo,  the wife's famil6 are all jambod too, the wifes no keen on Uche for his name though, but I'll work on it 

15 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

its been a great weekend for Kimo and you'd better believe he's a Jambo,  the wife's famil6 are all jambod too, the wifes no keen on Uche for his name though, but I'll work on it 

Rudi or Robbo if it's a boy.

4 hours ago, SUTOL said:

At the end of the post you quoted. 

It may have been due to unpaid bonuses or signing on fees etc. 

?

oh aye. Ta

30 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Uchesavi has a good ring to it. Not sure it’ll be popular with his school mates once he starts though lol

Thats a crazy amount of money we owed Andy Driver!

And who the **** is Alexander Szatmari ?? Google search throws up some random Romanian guy. 

Edit, Baloghs agent. Scratch that. 

Edited by OTT

16 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Uchesavi has a good ring to it. Not sure it’ll be popular with his school mates once he starts though lol

That made me smile mate ?