Iron Maiden at Twickers

Uberjambo

Denny Crane

Lucky barsteward! Enjoy and give Nicko a thumbs-up from me!

Good luck getting away from the stadium if your on public transport.

Full family going(5), All Jambos and all Maiden fans so taking the car and staying with a mate for the weekend. Will drive there as I didn't fancy using public transport to Brentwood. Just have to have a few beers early in the day.:P

Full family going(5), All Jambos and all Maiden fans so taking the car and staying with a mate for the weekend. Will drive there as I didn't fancy using public transport to Brentwood. Just have to have a few beers early in the day.:P

Probably a good idea. Have been there for that game with the odd shaped balls and getting a train back is a nightmare. If you do go by public transport try to catch a bus back towards Hounslow rather than Richmond. Much easier to get on the tube from there.

Bindy Badgy

I'm heading down early Friday morning. I've been looking forward to this for a while:)

Anyone have any suggestions for things to do? I'm going to see Spamalot at 8:30pm but I need something to do in the morning and afternoon.

I'm heading down early Friday morning. I've been looking forward to this for a while:)

Anyone have any suggestions for things to do? I'm going to see Spamalot at 8:30pm but I need something to do in the morning and afternoon.

Obviously enough sightseeing, museums and shopping to keep you busy if you fancy any of that. The London Eye's a good suggestion. If it's raining you could spend some time in the Trocadero Centre at Piccadilly Circus. Urban Golf's (Soho) good if you fancy that.

Going down with a couple of mates. Can't wait. Been watching Live After Death just to get in the mood. Rock on ;)

Archived