Time to boycott remaining games at tynie ?

williamgerrard

It should have been ten
53 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

With atleast 95% off the support want levein gone but listing to his interview sounds like hes not leaving anytime soon.So with the league campaign basically over should we boycott the remaining games in protest ?   

Nice username, would that be King William of Gerrard ?

...and no is the answer to your pathetic thread!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• soonbe110

• been here before

• Jambo100

All the super 'I was at that game' fans will still go. Me, I would rather have a bone marrow transplant than go back while these people are still in charge. It is now developing into hatred. Sad but true.

been here before
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

All the super 'I was at that game' fans will still go. Me, I would rather have a bone marrow transplant than go back while these people are still in charge. It is now developing into hatred. Sad but true.

9hcZ.gif.a68d4d41f27ae411aa9adb818846ef6b.gif

JamboJimmyB

Lets be clear Levein will go when he is ready.  Budge relies on him to run the football side so he has a job for life.

Also be prepared for Daly to take over when he eventually goes.

I have chosen not to support this regime financially hence I have stayed away for the last few years.

Sadly all the time to fans keep throwing money at the club it will continue to be wasted on player after player after player.

23 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

:)

Any fan still supportive of the current management are not helping one bit. 

It's as clear as the nose on your face that we need change! 

adambraejambo

Maybe we will beat Inverness and who knows maybe Aberdeen will beat Celtic. It's Neil Lennon we talking about he nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. If it were a Hearts v Aberdeen final I think Tynecastle would be near enough full as some top up loyalty points. On the flip side if we get beat next weekend crowds would be down massively last 2 games.  

I hope our supporters don't boycott but levein's comments today smack of unbelievable arrogance.  What a bloody nerve.

Get out.

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Hearts won't win a single league game left. Quite simple. 

Perhaps. Folk said that before the Aberdeen game as well. 

24 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I hope our supporters don't boycott but levein's comments today smack of unbelievable arrogance.  What a bloody nerve.

Get out.

Great bores of today number 102 Kiwidoug: blah blah blah bore blah Levein blah blah bore blah.

Kiwidoug is 108yrs old.

Edited by ADAM

2 minutes ago, ADAM said:

Great bores of today number 102 Kiwidoug: blah blah blah bore blah Levein blah blah bore blah.

Couldn’t agree more. Boring and so predictable. 

OmiyaHearts

Daft idea. However, the motivation to turn up for meaningless games, likely being long ball for 90 mins and result being a defeat, I'm hardly motivated to bother paying the train fare from Glasgow.

Maybe pop along the road and see what's happening at Pollok.

I'm holding off from renewing at the moment and that's something I've never done.

I've always liked Craig and still do. I'm desperate for him to do well (I'm sure 99% of fellow jambos are to) but it's not looking great for him just now. It looks as though he's lost that bit of passion/bite that made him a decent manager in the first place. 

gorgieheart
2 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

With atleast 95% off the support want levein gone but listing to his interview sounds like hes not leaving anytime soon.So with the league campaign basically over should we boycott the remaining games in protest ?   

..gies peace 

1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

:rofl:

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye, very good. 

21 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

I'm holding off from renewing at the moment and that's something I've never done.

I've always liked Craig and still do. I'm desperate for him to do well (I'm sure 99% of fellow jambos are to) but it's not looking great for him just now. It looks as though he's lost that bit of passion/bite that made him a decent manager in the first place. 

happy, happy clapper, alert

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

I see the levein lovers are alive on this debate .well i look forward to next season finishing 6th with eye bleeding football congratulations kickbacks finest ?

You did yourself no favours by using an unsubstantiated %age figure in your opening post. Even if you had kept it as simple as, for example, "there appears to be a growing number who feel Craig Levein's time at HMFC is up" it may have drawn a different sort of response from others.

That is my take on things, the numbers looking for a change in manager is growing, but it isn't possible to put an exact figure on that number. At this point, there are still an awful lot of people who have yet to renew for next season and lots who are swaying towards not renewing unless there is a change in managership. For Craig Levein to come out and say today that he will be at HMFC for a long time yet, was stupid, because it isn't his decision, he is subject to judgement. If he has been told that he will remain in position irrespective of what happens on the park then whoever told him that is also stupid. For me, personally, what I find worrying is that those who are talking about not renewing are not recent additions to the supporter base but people who have been going, home and away, for countless years, and are basically pissed off. Existing ST holders just generally boycotting the remaining two home fixtures at Tynecastle may achieve something visually. But, the club already have those ST holders money, so if they ain't in their seats that won't bother them much. Unless they realise that it may be reflective of the number of empty, unpaid for seats which may become available next season. One thing talks and that is money. If walk up fans boycott the games that will create more of an impression, or should do. That money will be missed and only adds further to the number of questions being asked about why ST's for next season went on sale so early this time round. If there is to be a change of manager it will happen, and the impact on income next season will play a part in it indirectly.

Edited by portobellojambo1

1 hour ago, dustybin said:

Any fan still supportive of the current management are not helping one bit. 

It's as clear as the nose on your face that we need change! 

Fans have no say in these decisions. The results will make the decision on whether Levein stays or goes. But I wouldn’t go purely because the performance from the team is so bad. But I stopped going to games regularly years ago anyway so it doesn’t affect me.  

3 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

Why don't you boycott the remaining games and let us know how you get on

Edited by Paul Shark

gashauskis9
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You’ll be there, for the same reason as the rest us.  You can’t help yourself.

Theres only 2 more home games left so wot is the point of this "boycott" stupid idea!

Nonsense suggestion by the OP.  There will, however, be a decent number of empty seats at the last two home games.  I’ll see those games out, but realise by saying that I’m not exactly expressing any positivity.

Boyces beard
3 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

:cornette:

Boycotting is a daft idea. If I remember correctly it was the people who turned up for the God awful game against Dunfermline that made sure Cathro got his marching orders. The atmosphere was so poisonous that Ann had to act. So, if you’d like to see the back of Levein it would probably be best to turn up and make sure he and the board are in no doubt about your feelings.

People might think there's a boycott at the last 2 games when there isn't. Suspect a lot of season ticket holders  won't turn up as there is nothing to play for. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

We're not changing a manager before a semi final. Behave!

If we somehow lose next week, he will be gone. If we don't qualify for Europe he should be gone too.

been here before
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

People might think there's a boycott at the last 2 games when there isn't. Suspect a lot of season ticket holders  won't turn up as there is nothing to play for. 

I'll be at both simply because the alternative of spending a Saturday afternoon with the family is much more depressing.

?

5 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

How very stupid

we have a club alive and kicking

times in the past were a lot worse than this ( not that 6th and a semi is that bad) so currently Hearts are probably ‘above average’ vs their history

get real man

Edited by Jambo-Fox

williamgerrard
3 hours ago, Barack said:

Been a while since a Willie fae the Raploch's post.

Last time, I seem to recall he shat it off a fight from a So'ton named  footballer. ?

Welcome back, Wullie!??

Lol i see big andy alot hes just a typical kiickbacker hides behind a keyboard  ps its not the raploch either ? .Never been away just like now and again i like ? lol

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

Lol i see big andy alot hes just a typical kiickbacker hides behind a keyboard  ps its not the raploch either ? .Never been away just like now and again i like ? lol

So what form is this boycott taking William? Are you boycotting the semi too? Are you boycotting the final if we get there? If Levein wins the cup do you want him sacked after that?

1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

No danger Andy hides behind a keyboard.

Unless.......  :stitch:

hexgears-giant-keyboard-ces.jpg

Well I won’t be back at Tynecastle this season!!

Although not really Levein’s fault, I’m at a wedding for the Rangers game and down south for the Killie game.  Having already missed 4 games this season due to various things holidays etc, it really makes the season ticket poor value for money. Still that’s a whole other thread?.

For me it’ll depend on next weeks result, win and we should still see decent crowds. Lose and you have won’t need a boycott, people just won’t go.

Getintaethem

Levien should be allowed to see out the season and have a go at winning the cup.  He should then move aside and let someone else take the club forward.

His style of football is horrible to watch, it's long ball, percentage football with the emphasis on not conceding.  We won't finish any higher than fifth at best and with the players at his disposal, that's a very poor league campaign.  He's had a very favourable draw in the cup and needs to take advantage of it.

We need a manager who can get the best out of the players.  Levien is not that man.

I, and a few others I’d guess haven’t renewed yet as I’m waiting to see if there’s gonna be a finance option.

I will though. Craig Levein in charge or no

9 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Hearts won't win a single league game left. Quite simple. 

Hard to argue with that, hope you are wrong but afraid you maybe right.

allystrachan
20 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

Levien should be allowed to see out the season and have a go at winning the cup.  He should then move aside and let someone else take the club forward.

His style of football is horrible to watch, it's long ball, percentage football with the emphasis on not conceding.  We won't finish any higher than fifth at best and with the players at his disposal, that's a very poor league campaign.  He's had a very favourable draw in the cup and needs to take advantage of it.

We need a manager who can get the best out of the players.  Levien is not that man.

Agree with all of that. 

No no need for a boycott but just like last season when the last home game finishes & everyone just gets up & leaves without applauding the players I’m sure the message will be loud & clear. Whether it makes a difference is another thing. 

6 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

How very stupid

we have a club alive and kicking

times in the past were a lot worse than this ( not that 6th and a semi is that bad) so currently Hearts are probably ‘above average’ vs their history

get real man

Above average? Hearts average is 3rd in terms of all time league table.  

Get real.  

Maybe time to concentrate on the coming Saturday. I’m sure the board will be well aware of the growing discontent with the way we have slipped back since the turn of the year and the criticism of the style of football we play. There is no way that any decisions will taken while we have a chance in the cup. There will however have to be a complete review of where we are going on the playing front immediately the season is over. 

7 hours ago, been here before said:

I'll be at both simply because the alternative of spending a Saturday afternoon with the family is much more depressing.

?

Likewise ???

11 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

One of the most ridiculous posts yet. 

11 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

I get the sentiment. Make a stand on the current situation so that no one is in doubt. Blackpool ran a massive boycott called ‘not a penny more’ which resulted in a change at the top eventually. Not sure where I stand on this because I’d hate to hurt OUR club. But I get the sentiment.........

:rofl: 

That’s some pile of shite you’ve written. 

11 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

You should boycott JKB.