Next week - what's in store?

PTBCAL

Apart from the new away kit (v.nice - 1 purchased for the lad today) what's in store for us next week?

1 - We appt a new manager.

2 - We appt a pyrafud

3 - We carry on as normal - no manager, players wanting away or not turning up.

I am seriously worried if Monday comes and goes without any signal from Hearts on the managerial front.

Seriously - we do we go from there?

Tesco have a 2 for 1 offer on Haagen-Daz and Old El Paso Crispy Chicken Fajitas

Bargain.

I think nothing will happen. People will criticise Vlad in the press and players will want to leave. We'll moan about it on here but alas do nothing more than fall out with each other. Pretty much what's been happening for the last 3 years so i doubt it will change next week.

Let's face it, with our absent landlord, the club has fallen into a serious state of disrepair and needs massive amounts of attention, effort and money to be spent and i don't see the current owners giving any of those things.

The thing is - I think everyone got a lift with the talk of a new manager coming in etc... espically after the previous days news re Frail & Charlie Mann.

Imagine the disappointment if Monday comes and goes and no news.

Charlie-Brown
The thing is - I think everyone got a lift with the talk of a new manager coming in etc... espically after the previous days news re Frail & Charlie Mann.

Why monday and not wednesday or friday even?

Anyway I thought you knew all the gossip & texted everybody? :)

I apologise if it has been posted already, but the EEN suggests (to me anyway!) that no coach will be appointed this weekend or indeed next week.

There is a quote from a "club spokesperson" that suggests that next week is more about fitness and Tam Ritchies forte. Suggesting to me that we will not have anybody for at least seven days.

All IMO of course.

Monday, two more players will announce they want to leave Hearts, Kingston and Glen. No more manager will be announced. Ritchie our fitness coach will be placed in charge of our team with Kor...... overlooking him.

Maybe the leak you got from the press man was simply designed to tide us over for the week. They can remove Shaggy and put out a false story about a new manager on Monday to keep us all sweet. With Charlie Mann gone who exactly would be in a position to know what's going on and pass that titbit onto a journo?

I think we've just been spun a line again simply to stop people from causing a fuss over Shaggy's gardening leave.

Some german Manager will be appointed.

He will fail to answer the first question he is asked by the media.

That question will be

Do you have full control over picking the team.

Maroon Mayhem

I think we'll have a manager by the end of the week, one we'll be quietly impressed with.

This isn't based on any info, just a hunch.

The Real Maroonblood

Next week some fans will believe anything from "The Puppet Master's" circus.

So everything will just be as normal.

robin hood jambo
I apologise if it has been posted already, but the EEN suggests (to me anyway!) that no coach will be appointed this weekend or indeed next week.

There is a quote from a "club spokesperson" that suggests that next week is more about fitness and Tam Ritchies forte. Suggesting to me that we will not have anybody for at least seven days.

All IMO of course.

It would appear to me through various quotes from people at the club and in contact with the club that know one in edinburgh seems to know what the feck is going on again.

If the german manager is true, then its something that has happened in lithuania and as vlad is so hot on communication he's not told anyone at tynie in case it goes teets up again.

there wont be an announcement on monday about a new manager,it will be another few days at least,before we know whats in store for us next season,

to be fair to ptbcal,the story about the announcement on monday came from a source at the club,i dont think anyone at tynecastle knows what the hell is going on.

there wont be an announcement on monday about a new manager,it will be another few days at least,before we know whats in store for us next season,

to be fair to ptbcal,the story about the announcement on monday came from a source at the club,i dont think anyone at tynecastle knows what the hell is going on.

Including Vlad:mad::mad::mad:

Guest jambomickey

only one man knows when there's going to be a appointment and that's the paranoid rat in lithuania

I may be reading this wrong but are you suggesting we're in for a week of dissapointment?

If we do not have a manager in place for the start of pre-season. Its a new low even by Vlad standard.

We continually fail to get prepared for the season ahead, the result of this are there for all to see.

No - not at all.

I have defend VR over the last 2 or 3 years on many decisons he has made. I have also criticised him albiet not as vocally as many others - however to go into the season with a fitness coach leading the team is a step too far for me.

That's why I am desperate to get a manager in place asap - christ I would take anyone right now. (excluding Pyramid).

I agree - as long as get somebody asap. It seems strange that Frail has been put on 'gardening leave' for 1 week.

TBF - I only text one person re what I heard. I was told not to put it on JKB but someone else did. :)

portobellojambo1

i dont think anyone at tynecastle knows what the hell is going on.

Think that is a fair summing up of the situation.

Whilst the constituent members of the GFA will no doubt be laughing their c*cks off at this ..............could we not now be approaching a point where the 'fit and proper person' ruling has to considered ?

Personally I think we can still step back from the precipice ..........but VR has to pull something out the hat here, And it better be a rabbit and not a muppet :mad:

Apart from the new away kit (v.nice - 1 purchased for the lad today) what's in store for us next week?

1 - We appt a new manager.

2 - We appt a pyrafud

3 - We carry on as normal - no manager, players wanting away or not turning up.

I am seriously worried if Monday comes and goes without any signal from Hearts on the managerial front.

Seriously - we do we go from there?

I'm going for option 3.

I'll go for 1.

I'm confident we will.

For absolutely no reason.

Feck it - you convinced me. Im going for 1.

Just hope we don't have another new thread this time about rummours of a manager.

Feck it - you convinced me. Im going for 1.

Just hope we don't have another new thread this time about rummours of a manager.

Apart from the thousands already?

Only a Game

Yeh its getting worrying when even HE doesnt know whats happening next week.

Personally, and without any sources, or journalist pals talking to Hearts insiders before texting me, I THINK we might be fairly close to getting someone. I dont think it will be Monday but I DO think it'll be this week. If its not this week then you realy have to fear for, not only this season, but the well being of the club in general, thats how important it is.

By the sounds of things he'll be an average German manager. The important thing is he gets total control and gets the squad assessed quickly. Also that he gets some help from someone Scottish and preferably from someone Hearts minded. (why not Frail ?) and gets some quality players in pretty quickly that he can work with.

Charlie-Brown
Yeh its getting worrying when even HE doesnt know whats happening next week.

Personally, and without any sources, or journalist pals talking to Hearts insiders before texting me, I THINK we might be fairly close to getting someone. I dont think it will be Monday but I DO think it'll be this week. If its not this week then you realy have to fear for, not only this season, but the well being of the club in general, thats how important it is.

By the sounds of things he'll be an average German manager. The important thing is he gets total control and gets the squad assessed quickly. Also that he gets some help from someone Scottish and preferably from someone Hearts minded. (why not Frail ?) and gets some quality players in pretty quickly that he can work with.

Dick Advocaat brought with him fellow Dutchman Bert Van Lingen and Jan Wouters as well as his own medical staff and didn't have any significant Scottish presence on the coaching staff - maybe John McGregor was reserve or youth team coach.......I assume the Dutch thought themselves to be capable enough judges of players and opponents and their tactics etc. and used scouting reports and videos and attended opponents matches.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Option 3

And that will be the final straw for a lot of fans.

MacDonald Jardine
Fair do's.

Though its a bit worrying when people are taking the attitude, not a criticism, they will except anyone, due to the proximity to the start of the season.

FFS we announced we were looking for a manger on the 1 Jan!

We're still without one. Despite putting the current caretaker on leave.

It really is shambolic.

And finally I would rather go into the season with a fitness coach than some of Vlad clowns, particulary Fast Eddie!

The problem is if anyone else turns us down, we all know what Vlad will do if he's not already done it. Now let me think who can he get at short notice!:mad:

I'm now taking that attitude because to start training without even a caretaker manager seems madness.

A panic appointment is likely to fail.

No appointment seems certain to.

The Real Maroonblood
Whats the odds on it Raining.:rolleyes:

Very short odds because there are always black clouds over Tynscasle these days.

MacDonald Jardine
We've had 6 months to make an appointment. We should not be in the position we are. Its shambolic.

We should not be needing to make a panic appointment.

Anyway I really don't see what difference not having a manager makes. It been that way for a long time.

I agree, other than that we need someone to exercise the small amount of responsibility Hearts managers get these days.

Very short odds because there are always black clouds over Tynscasle these days.

But the sun always shines in " Vlads" World.:wacko:

This is how I see next week panning out and the way it makes me feel about it.

Isn't it a strange coincidence how the whole plot revolves around something many would describe as a rat?

I'm going for option 3.

Given your knowledge and contacts Iain, I'm afraid it looks like option 3 sounds likely.:mad:

Only a Game
Given your knowledge and contacts Iain, I'm afraid it looks like option 3 sounds likely.:mad:

Ah but this is a big part of the problem with Hearts lack of communication just now.

Not even guys like Ian, who formerly would have been in contact with club, or some of the people inside the club, on a regular basis, are being taken on board here, and if they ARE speaking to people inside the club, its not at a level where the people know whats happening.

I reckon there are 3 people at the club who know whats going on, and theyre not telling anyone else at the club and theyre not able to confidently pass that on to people with links with the fans.

I'm guessing that Ian is as much in the dark about what is happening as anyone else and this is why he was speculating in the EEN as to the fans reaction if something isnt done before the start of the season.

My opinion is Option 1, but dont expect the appointment to excite you too much about the new season.

The Future's Maroon
Tesco have a 2 for 1 offer on Haagen-Daz and Old El Paso Crispy Chicken Fajitas
Excellent, I'm off to Tesco's!!

Archived