manic depression and panicking

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Seems to be the thing that has plagued our club for 3 years now , if its not feeling low as feck its panic and anger at the way vlad is running this club and refusing to talk to us , something is going to give with a vast majority of fans i think , next season is the acid test and i hope for one vlad turns it around and soon for he is playing not only with a clubs history and tradition , he is playing mind games with thousands of people and this is a dangerous thing to do especially when its with a thing people love and care about , human nature being what it is , very unpredictable, he should take real care in his actions.:cool:

Miller Jambo 60
Seems to be the thing that has plagued our club for 3 years now , if its not feeling low as feck its panic and anger at the way vlad is running this club and refusing to talk to us , something is going to give with a vast majority of fans i think , next season is the acid test and i hope for one vlad turns it around and soon for he is playing not only with a clubs history and tradition , he is playing mind games with thousands of people and this is a dangerous thing to do especially when its with a thing people love and care about , human nature being what it is , very unpredictable, he should take real care in his actions.:cool:

Could be true mate.

The problem is there is very little any of us can do! He holds all the cards. We're damned with him and certainly damned without him given the level of debt.

It's hard to see a way things will improve UNLESS he lets a manager pick his own team etc etc etc etc.....

Archived