Agentjambo

Summer transfers

sadj
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Bosnian Pension scheme but please don't tell Hibs fans

Secret is safe with me 😉

JamboAl
2 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

I notice Matt Jarvis has been released from Norwich, when was reading about Naismith being released. Used to be a good crosser of the ball and sure he had really good assist stats.

Just noticed he hasn't played much the last few years but could be an option and Naismith will be able to recommend whether he would be good for us, plus influence him to come. 

Was a good player with Wolves but wheels seem to have fallen off a bit since then possibly due to injuries.  With While already in the camp I'm not sure we would want take on another injury risk.  Also 33 years old now.

Paulp74
9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Was a good player with Wolves but wheels seem to have fallen off a bit since then possibly due to injuries.  With While already in the camp I'm not sure we would want take on another injury risk.  Also 33 years old now.

Seems to be the type of player we go for these days!! Could be good if he is fit and can get anywhere near his old ability. The Norwich connection may be a factor also.

I'm sure he had one of the best stats for assists or crosses in the premiership at one time. 

JamboAl
4 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Seems to be the type of player we go for these days!! Could be good if he is fit and can get anywhere near his old ability. The Norwich connection may be a factor also.

I'm sure he had one of the best stats for assists or crosses in the premiership at one time. 

You' re right but I am questioning whether the club will want to take on too iffy players, injury wise.

Roman1874
4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Similar to sammon choosing us over Aberdeen isn't it? Doubt they were/are too fussed about missing out on that one. 

We learnt our lesson from signing Baldie strikers 

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You' re right but I am questioning whether the club will want to take on too iffy players, injury wise.

As if !!