Hearts in the dark - EEN

Mat1874

Mr Quagmire

A story about nothing, Quite a skill to be able to do that though so well done Mark.

And thanks to the Hobo that posted the thread.

Although I'm not that happy at the moment, I've been surprised with the amount of coverage Hearts have had this week in all the papers.

A big hoo-haa about not very much.

This is the first and last time I'll post this. I'm not Hibs fan! I'm a season ticket holder in the wheatfield stand and have been for about 6 years now!!

I only posted a link to a story that hadn't appeared yet. It's pathetic all the backbiting and "hobo" name calling that goes on here. Yes, I havent posted much before but I've only just joined!!! Get a grip. Why does posting ONE article - and making no comment about it - make me a HIbs fans! geeez! Surely if I was on the wind-up I'd have made some snidey remark!!!

This is the first and last time I'll post this. I'm not Hibs fan! I'm a season ticket holder in the wheatfield stand and have been for about 6 years now!!

I only posted a link to a story that hadn't appeared yet. It's pathetic all the backbiting and "hobo" name calling that goes on here. Yes, I havent posted much before but I've only just joined!!! Get a grip. Why does posting ONE article - and making no comment about it - make me a HIbs fans! geeez! Surely if I was on the wind-up I'd have made some snidey remark!!!

If you've only just joined, how would you know about al this backbiting and hobo name-calling? :cheese:

Miller Jambo 60

No grow up and stop bleating.

With the big boys now .

Grrrrrr, shut it :hobofish:

:P

When I saw the thread title I thought Hearts werenae paying the leccy bills now.

The gist of this article is right in my opinion. The fans deserve answers and the club is getting worse season on season. I don't understand how that point can be debated.

All this story does is highlight the disregard with which the fans are being treated.

The gist of this article is right in my opinion. The fans deserve answers and the club is getting worse season on season. I don't understand how that point can be debated.

All this story does is highlight the disregard with which the fans are being treated.

Did you write it then?

Did you write it then?

Sadly not! I'm doing well today. Accused of being a hobo and now a hack! Apparently if yu disagree with the pro-Romanov brigade you have to have an ulterior motive eh!?! :)

Whether the OP is a Hobo or not is not the point and I couldn't care. The point is that the article is correct in everything that it says. None of the article is news and that is probably the very reason behind the article. There is no news coming from Hearts to report, only silence.

At the moment no-one knows what is happening at Hearts except VR and I find that rather alarming. Without any coherent club strategy we are completely at the mercy of VR. All we can do is hope that he turns this around by introducing a quality manager and team by the middle of next week. I don't hold my breath.

Only Hearts (under VR) could sack the caretaker manager without a replacement lined up. Have you ever heard a club do that before? Maybe VR has something lined up. We can only live in hope.

Miller Jambo 60
Whether the OP is a Hobo or not is not the point and I couldn't care. The point is that the article is correct in everything that it says. None of the article is news and that is probably the very reason behind the article. There is no news coming from Hearts to report, only silence.

At the moment no-one knows what is happening at Hearts except VR and I find that rather alarming. Without any coherent club strategy we are completely at the mercy of VR. All we can do is hope that he turns this around by introducing a quality manager and team by the middle of next week. I don't hold my breath.

Only Hearts (under VR) could sack the caretaker manager without a replacement lined up. Have you ever heard a club do that before? Maybe VR has something lined up. We can only live in hope.

Maybe Frail is not up for it.

TBO he has done SFA so he should not be in for the job.

Although I'm not that happy at the moment, I've been surprised with the amount of coverage Hearts have had this week in all the papers.

A big hoo-haa about not very much.

I think a lot of journo's are rubbing it in.

They seen this coming, unfortunately no hearts fans did.

Yet another unfortunate matter is, we are in it for the long term.

The sh&t that is Heart of Midlothian right now.

Only one man can change all of this, unfortunately he does not want to change.

Surely a more apt title to the story should be "Scotsman/EEN in the dark"??

FFS the press had the Icelandic guy for the job and said he was in Edinburgh when he was actually playing golf in Iceland. The same paper that ran with that has now made up the names of 4 German's on a short list - probably after reading kickback last night.

The EEN came up with a 3 man shortlist which somehow became gospel on here. This is the same paper who had our new boss being some Russian who was managing in Iceland and not doing a good job of it either.

Scottish journos have less credability to me than those "in the know" posters on here. Personally I'd give more credence to something on Football Rumours than the EEN website.

Archived