***Official Hamilton v Hearts match day thread***

Finlay James

OmiyaHearts

I notice when we played Hamilton last, they scored in 17th minute. Clear progress today as they couldn’t score until 36th.

We’re heading in the right direction. Look at the bigger picture and ignore irrelevance like performance on the pitch and results like today.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upgotheheads

• Pasquale for King

• 1874robbo

• Morgan

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

I would be interested to hear what Levein says now but I need a shit and that will be far more informative and less depressing. 

and less crap coming out!!

Jambof3tornado

**** off levein. Just ****ing go. Sick of you. No effort in so many matches until its too late.

21 points in last 60 available is surely sackable stats!!

All roads lead to Gorgie

Many Hearts managers have lost there jobs for less. The performances we are witnessing are shockingly bad. 

It should have been ten
7 minutes ago, 1902hewat said:

I have given Levein the benefit of the doubt for long enough. But Craig its time to fall on your sword and walk away. Take your back room team as well. Had we not had a lucky start to the season then we would be in a relegation battle

Lucky aye :lol:

We are awful. We play up the wings but our crossing is awful. We play a CB in midfield and wonder why we struggle in the middle of the park. 

8 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

How is losing ground on every side around us a plus 

Read my post again and try to work out what I was saying, it's not difficult.

David McCaig

Arguably a worse performance than Livingston away!!!

We played like we didnt give a toss.

Edited by David McCaig

cardboardcutout

Need A total rethink on coaching and style of play, we must be the easiest team in the league to defend against. up the stairs craig its time to progress and youre not the man for the job..

9 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

he is a young player who needs help and guidance not to be slated  by fans who only support the team when they are winning , have a go at the more experienced players they can take it and are used to the numptie fans

He's had help and guidance all season yet appears to be going backwards. He creates nothing, plays with his head down, shits the bed when he gets near the box and loses the ball far too often.

I blame Levein more for playing him when he's clearly not on 'form'.

skinnybob72

Sack Levein and bring back Robbo! Messes up their SF preparations and puts him 2 games away from an even more legendary status than he already has. 

Might be be able to improve our strikers too. 

NaturalOrder74

How many more diddy teams that get beat 4-0 every week do we get beat off till we get a change this is unbearable even against bottom of the championship partick we scraped a win, if we have any chance get us a change the football is not good enough 

Bridge of Djoum

There is only so much CL can be blamed for. Players unable to play simple passes, not prepared to run beyond or show any fight... that is entirely on them. 

Having said that the tactics are shocking and he will not change them. Still, the players should be able to show some initiative and at least put the effort in. 

My opinion stays the same... CL until the end of the season, then out. 

West Ham as unpredictable as we are predictable. I'll take some comfort from that and the Grand Slam

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, cardboardcutout said:

Need A total rethink on coaching and style of play, we must be the easiest team in the league to defend against. up the stairs craig its time to progress and youre not the man for the job..

The coaching and style of play is the product of our five year plan and presumably what we have been working towards.

The Future's Maroon
7 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Not sure there is anyone left ambacking levein?

You’ll be surprised 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

A2CF5A38-E11F-4C51-9CA5-5AF8B6955BBA.jpeg

Aye but we arent looking behind us according to one of our players.....well we fukkin should be as every time we have a chance to make up ground on 2nd to 4th we bottle it.

Cruyff Turn
54 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I'm not for hoofball but you don't need to build from the back at walking pace.

You’re right, we move the ball too slowly, everything’s backwards or sideways. The amount of times I watched Garuccio play it to Wighton, Wighton back to Garuccio, Wighton spins his man and goes to make a run up the line and Garuccio knocks it sideways to Berra. That ball should be down the channel everytime. 

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

There is only so much CL can be blamed for. Players unable to play simple passes, not prepared to run beyond or show any fight... that is entirely on them. 

Having said that the tactics are shocking and he will not change them. Still, the players should be able to show some initiative and at least put the effort in. 

Who chose these players?

Alex Kintner

Awful result. Frustrating that we only looked dangerous when we had three strikers on the pitch and were going all out attack. ?

7 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

I would be interested to hear what Levein says now but I need a shit and that will be far more informative and less depressing. 

You'll  be having a clearance then and that's also what we should be doing with our football management team Craig Levien right down to John Murray.

Edited by JohnB

gowestjambo

90 minutes of pure Dreadful, Pedestrian, Backwards and Sideways football. We are geting worse as weeks go by. No fight, urgency or aggression.

That truly was just awful. Our results against the bottom teams are simply not acceptable.

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Hibs done us a favour. 

Thats what I was thinking as we are going to struggle to get any points before the split so keeps Motherwell away from us for time being 

A change of manager may actually give us the bounce we need for the cup semi and league run in!!!!

it certainly couldn’t be any worse!!

3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Anyone still actually believe that Levein is the man to take us forward?

Just Mrs Budge.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Every week Levein tinkers unnecessarily with the team.

It is no wonder we have no consistency of performance when we have no consistency of selection... And that is Levein's fault.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Who chose these players?

To be fair to Bridge, he is saying for Levein to go at the end of the season. It’s hardly a vote of confidence. 

upgotheheads
2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I always think that CL tinkers too much. Then he tinkers. Then I think 'what a brilliant line-up. And at the end of the game I think...….. (to be continued)

…..what a load of Sh1te

Edited by upgotheheads

OmiyaHearts

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Anyone still actually believe that Levein is the man to take us forward?

To be frank with you, there probably will be some who think he is.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

joondalupjambo

The secret at the moment with all this is to try and pick the games to go and watch?? Well done on one hand to those that attend week on week but we have known for months now what is being served up.  Why inflict self pain when you can avoid at least try and avoid it? ?

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

A2CF5A38-E11F-4C51-9CA5-5AF8B6955BBA.jpeg

Just makes it even more frustrating when you look at where we would have been had we won today. ?

David McCaig
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

A change of manager may actually give us the bounce we need for the cup semi and league run in!!!!

it certainly couldn’t be any worse!!

The worst thing today was we didn't seem to care, no fight, no dig and barely even a chance.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

It doesn't take a genius to see that our inconsistency is directly related to the totally random team selections. Does Levein pick half a dozen positions using lottery balls?