Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Coolio

• Bazzas right boot

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HeartOfWestLothian

So we reach a semi final and the first thing you do is go and check another teams forum?

A team we weren't even playing or due to meet in the next round had they progressed? 

Odd.

7 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Some people on here are only playing at having a meltdown -

This is a meltdown - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/321684-absolute-disgrace/

Meanwhile the Big Team are going to Hampden.

HHGH

If you could use language like that on here, there are certain individuals that most certainly would be. 

At least their lunatics are having a meltdown after a defeat, ours do it after a win ????

Edited by Artful Dodger

Aye but we will be in the Rangers end. Sums up the SFA. Our national stadium has a Celtuc end and a Rangers end

:facepalm:

We always seem to get the Rangers end and Hibs the Celtic end. **** knows why.

2 minutes ago, HeartOfWestLothian said:

So we reach a semi final and the first thing you do is go and check another teams forum?

A team we weren't even playing or due to meet in the next round had they progressed? 

Odd.

You're missing a very obvious point.

2 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

If you could use language like that on here, there are certain individuals that most certainly would be. 

At least they're lunatics are having a meltdown after a defeat, ours do it after a win ????

Thank you for getting my point. ?

2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5412476

:D this in spades.

That thread is delightful. Nothing better than incoherent hun rage. Credit to Aberdeen for triggering it despite the huns ticketing antics. 

You have to feel a bit sorry for the huns,

or do you............

DCE97676-4512-4350-BB52-D1ECA61DC7A8.gif.3d0c60c8c02a53facf00a4e0babb6207.gif.d2dd93a5aa2e83415ca825e1ffeb7eb8.gif

Edited by Coolio

Just now, Coolio said:

You have to feel a bit sorry for the huns,

or do you............

DCE97676-4512-4350-BB52-D1ECA61DC7A8.gif.3d0c60c8c02a53facf00a4e0babb6207.gif.d2dd93a5aa2e83415ca825e1ffeb7eb8.gif

To have never won a major trophy in your (brief) history must be quite hard to take.

CloustonHMFC
23 minutes ago, HeartOfWestLothian said:

Odd.

I get your point, but it’s funny as ****

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

To have never won a major trophy in your (brief) history must be quite hard to take.

Add to that their only final resulting in a defeat at the hands of the wee team. :facepalm:

The Rangers - Doing it wrong since 2012

image.png.9d8389f700374e85308350b3d6f933eb.png

kirkierobroy

You have to wonder what some of those posters were actually doing during their 11 years of compulsory education.

1 minute ago, kirkierobroy said:

You have to wonder what some of those posters were actually doing during their 11 years of compulsory education.

Time!

All the money, all the hype and at the end of it all  it's another season with

NO CUPS IN GOVAN

:pleasing:

Edited by neilnunb

Thought Police
31 minutes ago, HeartOfWestLothian said:

Odd.

Cause it’s f****** hilarious 

32 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye but we will be in the Rangers end. Sums up the SFA. Our national stadium has a Celtuc end and a Rangers end

No such thing as the rangers end, only the Hearts party end 

Rangers.

The new Hibs.

:jjyay:

28 minutes ago, OTT said:

:D this in spades.

That thread is delightful. Nothing better than incoherent hun rage. Credit to Aberdeen for triggering it despite the huns ticketing antics. 

Lost 3 times to that lot. Knocked out 2 cups. Should have had McInnes in our dugout and not that fraud 

that was my favourite tbf i didnt get further down the thread as came back in here to enjoy the meltdowns at us winning

13 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Sevco still waiting on their first major domestic trophy. 

:gok:

14 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

All the money, all the hype and at the end of it all  it's another season with

NO CUPS IN GOVAN

:pleasing:

Well, for fear of sounding ‘trendy/American youth’ - Yo!!

And ‘like’.

:) 

wattie exploited

funny as **** you cant beat a good laugh like the bears den forum after a Rangers :wattie: defeat 

brunoatemyhamster

Wonder if they've though about using some elaborate tax scheme to try fund the search for their first major silverware. 

What they really need is another 38 year old on 70k a week, that would make all the difference. 

This " revolution" has been great so far, but wait till you see the snotters and tear at the end of next season. 

Mcinnes really did have them sussed when he turned them down. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Heartsofgold
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

The GFA has to maintain the stereotypes 

Randy Marsh

Loved this comment:

'****ing forget it. We are a diddy club now in everything apart from fan base. Disgusting.'

:lol:

Easy to see why they are upset. Never won a major trophy in their history, took 2 attempts to win the Championship, and 4 attempts to win the Irn Bru wee league cup. 

So let's get this straight. The new club The Rangers are the least successful "big" club in world football having won absolutely no major trophies/titles? 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

2012 was ludicrous.

12,000 Hearts coming from the east of Scotland all made to go to the West Stand so the team from the west could go to the east stand. WTF, yet nobody bats an eyelid.

In any other country this would never happen as it would be a logistical nightmare security wise, yet the SFA and police do it every time.

brunoatemyhamster
13 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Loved this comment:

'****ing forget it. We are a diddy club now in everything apart from fan base. Disgusting.'

:lol:

Seriously overestimating the fan base aswell. 

They are now Newcocastle. 

Bazzas right boot

The Bearsden is absolutely howling. 

Makes me worry for the human race. 

Funny as **** after a defeat tho. 

They don't realise that their instant demands for success, delusional visions of granduar and general demands for instant success at any cost are part of the problem why they got into a mess and us why they can't get out of it. 

Clowns. 

From Bears Den ...

Wee waterfront Bearsden

A bunch of shitebags no fit to wear that ****ing jersey.  Morelos aswell wae his embarrassing ****ing dive at the end there absolute of a guy. Tav captain absolute joke, ***** a ****ing shitebag. Absolute no urgency in the ***** even at 2-0 down.  Seasons over.  I’d play the weans the rest of the season over these shitebags.

Gerrard oot!!! ???

Hurting badly - why the game still appeals to me, occasionally. Some on here with a soft spot  have only the League left but a semi with Hearts.

3fingersreid
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The reason there is a rangers and celtic end stems from when the SFA asked them to fund covering hampden , if they’d agreed to help fund the then improvements to the ground ,they would then get specific ends when their team played at hampden . rangers paid to cover the west end of the ground , celtic didn’t and that’s why hampden had a covered and uncovered end . 

Given that the shithole has been redeveloped since there should always be a toss of the coin to see who gets what 

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, frankblack said:

To have never won a major trophy in your (brief and completely unremarkable) history must be quite hard to take.

Thought I'd add some more. :laugh:

One more trophyless season after this one and the crowds will plummet. 

Almost £10m in transfer fees and god only knows how much in salaries to finish a distant second and no cup final appearances.....Once again their business isn’t sustainable.

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Almost £10m in transfer fees and god only knows how much in salaries to finish a distant second and no cup final appearances.....Once again their business isn’t sustainable.

They will double their spending next year the pathetic and desperate has beens.

Absolutely delighted for them to get emptied again out the cup. The orcs are foaming at the mouth and the next couple of weeks should see their fair weathered knuckle dragging fans desert the ship as their ugly sister leaves them well and truly behind.

hoping this starts the slide again. Tyat European run irks me though as they were lucky and it brought in money which was unfortunate. Still, tick tock. 

Randy Marsh
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

The Rangers obsession on here is off the scale. Seriously, get a life. 

Nobody is obsessed.  PHM just enjoy watching them fail and laughing at them.  We are going to Hampden and their not dispite the millions they are spending.  Maybe this thread isn't for you.

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Maybe an even more distant 3rd. Just like when the Glorious Hearts romped the championship. Hail Zeefuik!!

The Future's Maroon
16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

The Rangers obsession on here is off the scale. Seriously, get a life. 

Nice choice of pic for your avatar, nice fetching orange jumper some fans will like (looks hideous to me).

Forever Hearts
Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

Nice choice of pic for your avatar, nice fetching orange jumper some fans will like (looks hideous to me).

I couldn't care less what you think of it. 

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Nobody is obsessed.  PHM just enjoy watching them fail and laughing at them.  We are going to Hampden and their not dispite the millions they are spending.  Maybe this thread isn't for you.

Mmmmmmm. Ok then. 

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I couldn't care less what you think of it. 

Awfy snappy there chief? Last nights defeat still hurting is it?

All you ever do is defend Newco, suspicious behaviour on a Hearts forum.

I could be wrong and apologise if I am, but I very much doubt it.