Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Thomaso

• Bridge of Djoum

• Inch Hearts

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, braveheart said:

Worse than starting with 10 men.

When you ridicule yourself it seems unfair to laugh at you.

However, I still will...:rofl:

5 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

What does keena need to do to get a game

Be better than the players in front of him.

Just now, Captain Sausage said:

Jesus Christ. The ignorance/stupidity of some of our ‘support’. 

:spoton:

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

An utterly woeful attempt. Really shocking. He needs to make amends second half for that. 

The OP or Sean Clare?

Probably the OP.

Hes utter garbage. How many games has he had now???

Useless & anyone defending that needs chased. 

Brighton Jambo

Great run and strike, so unlucky not to score.  Don’t think generally helped by playing wide right.  Should be more central

24 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Very lazy player for sure 

This and that's the route of his problem. 

Clearly has talent but goes missing for large parts of the game.

If you watched that game and didn’t come to the conclusion that he will be a Hearts legend, you are clearly clueless.

Am I doing it right? 

I like Clare, but I'd drop him to the bench. He's supposed to be a creative outlet in a team that's currently creating absolutely **** all. 

I've no doubt he's a reasonable player ..but his game awareness is awful. He has no idea what's going on around him.

Tin hat on ..Uche isn't showing to be that much better.

Total groundhog day, Hearts play shit and some just want to lump on Clare. He's been one of best performers in recent weeks but all that is airbrushed to suit some folks agenda. Rubbish direction this thread has taken.

4 minutes ago, Gillyboy said:

I've no doubt he's a reasonable player ..but his game awareness is awful. He has no idea what's going on around him.

Tin hat on ..Uche isn't showing to be that much better.

Both are guilty but at least Uche stands up to be counted. 

Clare hides. If it comes his way he mostly plays it safe.  He doesn’t endeavour to get involved, do something different to offer a pass. 

Uche does need to do a simple touch and pass at times though. 

He doesn’t always have to bulldoze. 

Edited by Debut 4

3 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Total groundhog day, Hearts play shit and some just want to lump on Clare. He's been one of best performers in recent weeks but all that is airbrushed to suit some folks agenda. Rubbish direction this thread has taken.

Yup Clare was not the worst player out there tonight  but as you say he’s been ok but with people like Michael Stewart slating him our fan base feel happy to do it as well.

As per Djuom , missing in action mostly. 

Limited ability coupled with great ability to disappear. We are a dreadful industrial hoofball team . 

Jambosteve1902

everytime we lose its clares fault people need to seriously  just **** off with it. our management are ruining him and Djoum FACT   Macleans not goo enough granted but its fine lets all blame Clare as per nonsense

Walter Bishop

Clare clearly has talent. He is being mismanaged imo. Our "style" of play nullifies our whole midfield! 

Jambosteve1902
11 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Disgraceful performance. The sooner him and Bozanic are away the better imo.

bozanic makes us a far better team hes only one who looks for ball wants to get involved 

peebles jambo
1 hour ago, Markymark said:

He’s dreadful tonight. OP is correct it’s like playing with 10 men. 

Agreed, was woeful tonight, waste of a jersey

11 minutes ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

everytime we lose its clares fault people need to seriously  just **** off with it. our management are ruining him and Djoum FACT   Macleans not goo enough granted but its fine lets all blame Clare as per nonsense

You are correct with MacLean. Lasts 10minutes then disappears. I 'll admit I shouldn't just blame Clare therefore it was worse than starting the game with 9 men

Mismanaged? Really? He seems to be the first name on the team sheet when he should have been dropped ages ago. He’s slightly better now but he only shows two or three flashes per game and remains one of the most gutless players in the SPFL. Took Hearts at 10/11 just before kick off and that miss played a huge part in William Hill’s next big car.

Edited by Shaggy2

Sean is clearly talented but he has no heart or hunger. Unfortunately these are essential if you want to succeed in the Scottish game.

39 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

I like Clare, but I'd drop him to the bench. He's supposed to be a creative outlet in a team that's currently creating absolutely **** all. 

We'd create a lot more without him right enough. 1 woeful shot on goal and 1 very decent one tonight. That's, pretty much 2 more shots than anyone else even tried. One of the only players we have who can and actually does run forwards with the ball. Sean Clare is nowhere near our biggest problem IMO

33 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

He isn’t a bad player I can clearly see a talented lad but his effort isn’t good enough 

He needs to watch uche and try as hard as him then he will be classed as a good player 

Workrate needs to improve dramatically