Season Tickets - finance terms available again ( updated )

Clerry Jambo

Thought Police
36 minutes ago, bairdy said:

I renewed a couple of weeks ago, got my season ticket  with a new seat number on it. The lad behind the counter assured me it was the same seat.

Yeah they’re realigning the shorter rows of seats down the front with the longer ones further back

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

How long do we have left to renew our season tickets?

Think seats are only held until end of April.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Yip. 30th April.

1st and 2nd May is the transition period....or musical chairs !

Then 3rd May for general sale.

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, bairdy said:

I renewed a couple of weeks ago, got my season ticket  with a new seat number on it. The lad behind the counter assured me it was the same seat.

There was no mention of any change in my seat number when I renewed before the derby, so I am guessing it will be the same.

I want my name on the seat next season, though: the bar stewards on either side have names on theirs ?

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

How long do we have left to renew our season tickets?

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

29 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yip. 30th April.

1st and 2nd May is the transition period....or musical chairs !

Then 3rd May for general sale.

Club tweet suggests that renewal period might be extended because of Zebra going bust, so everything might slip back a week or two I guess;

This will have been asked. Apologies.

Has anyone who has renewed had their LPs added yet?

Also I moved seat to Lower G when i renewed. Assume they are planning on reopening it again next season.

queensferryjambo
19 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I had a quick check when I was getting my Hibs tickets and Loyalty Points have definitely not been added for 2019/20 season ticket.

2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Pretty sure they only get added during the close season when you drop points from two years ago :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Club tweet suggests that renewal period might be extended because of Zebra going bust, so everything might slip back a week or two I guess;

Good news for us skint punters

6 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Good news all round then

Heartsofgold

I renewed 5 tickets yesterday, 3 adults and 2 U13s.  Was told that I would not get new cards as they would update this years cards however 1 adult and 2 kids tickets turned up in the post today.  Anyone have any idea why??

6 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Also I moved seat to Lower G when i renewed. Assume they are planning on reopening it again next season.

Paid cash for my ST on the first day they were available and haven’t been given points yet. The transaction is listed in my account though. I have been given points for the Hibs game, bought yesterday. 

Presumably they’ve decided the 20 points can only be used from next season. 

been here before
7 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

I renewed 5 tickets yesterday, 3 adults and 2 U13s.  Was told that I would not get new cards as they would update this years cards however 1 adult and 2 kids tickets turned up in the post today.  Anyone have any idea why??

Because the postman brought them?

Heartsofgold
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Because the postman brought them?

Yes, very good. Any sensible answers?

11 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Probably the new numbering malarkey that’s taking place maybe ?

Same numbers on tickets ?

Heartsofgold
25 minutes ago, Boab said:

Probably the new numbering malarkey that’s taking place maybe ?

Same numbers on tickets ?

Phoned the ticket office.  Got an answer.  Three of my online renewals didn't go through properly so they had to do them manually.  This produced new cards.

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

Phoned the ticket office.  Got an answer.  Three of my online renewals didn't go through properly so they had to do them manually.  This produced new cards.

?

I hear that Hibs (amongst other teams) are using a finance company called “V12” to replace Zebra, and that they are being much much stricter about who they give credit too, causing massive issues for Club and fans.

While I enjoy a good laugh at Hibs expense, here’s hoping we don’t have any similar issues.  ?

Went for season ticket today, paid, but told Seats ( wheatfield section d) were being rearranged so will get same seat but new number.  Anyone else had this???

25 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

V12 do the finance if you buy from AO online electrical store, used them a few times with no issues. 

They may consider the football market to be higher risk perhaps, but they certainly seem to be taking a much harder line than Zebra did.

Jambof3tornado
39 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

They may consider the football market to be higher risk perhaps, but they certainly seem to be taking a much harder line than Zebra did.

Dont think v12 are taking a harder line. Seems to be some issues with using their site correctly when entering details etc.

On 19/04/2019 at 23:26, bighalders said:

Went for season ticket today, paid, but told Seats ( wheatfield section d) were being rearranged so will get same seat but new number.  Anyone else had this???

My seat has a new number because being in row 9,10,11 and so on in a few rows in the Wheatfield + it’s just lining up the seat numbers with the seat numbers further up. I hope that makes sense.

davemclaren
53 minutes ago, jcjambo81 said:

Deadline for renewals on Monday and still no confirmation of a replacement finance company  .?

They have said that the deadline will be extended. 

davemclaren
45 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

My seat has a new number because being in row 9,10,11 and so on in a few rows in the Wheatfield + it’s just lining up the seat numbers with the seat numbers further up. I hope that makes sense.

I never knew that they weren’t lined up. ?

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I never knew that they weren’t lined up. ?

Neither did I until I renewed my ST and noticed my seat number had changed and thought it was a mistake.

New finance deal announced on the same terms as Zebra. Will be available from May 10th. Window extended until May 31st.

I was going to pay cash for mine on Monday which was the latest I could leave it and still get "my" seat, does this mean I can leave it a bit longer or is it only extended for finance customers?

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

I was going to pay cash for mine on Monday which was the latest I could leave it and still get "my" seat, does this mean I can leave it a bit longer or is it only extended for finance customers?

Surely that would just make things complicated. It will apply to all sales

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

New finance deal announced on the same terms as Zebra. Will be available from May 10th. Window extended until May 31st.

What was the zebra deal again?

Thinking of doing the finance option for the first time this year and curious how much more I'll be paying by spreading the payments?

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-finance-update-1

A quote saying the season ticket renewal date is now 31st May which IMHO is great news

"As a result, we have decided to extend the season ticket renewal window until Friday 31st May.  The dates for any season ticket seat moves, following this extended renewal period, will be advised nearer the time."

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, graygo said:

Looks like you can according to my interpretation. 

John Findlay
On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 06:48, Heartsofgold said:

Yes, very good. Any sensible answers?

Could always ask the club 

King Of The Cat Cafe
37 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Could always ask the club 

With 12,000 plus posts you should know better than to make sensible suggestions like that on here.  Tsk, tsk...

54 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Result. I get backpay in Mays wage so works perfectly for me the extension date 

Same for me - delighted :D

JamboGraham

Actually feels quite good to be given the option to not have to buy your new season ticket until you are finished with the old one!!!!

Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I renewed mine today at same time as getting final tickets 

very easy to do 

Well done JiH.

Topman.