Jump to content
trex

Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

Maple Leaf
On 20/10/2019 at 09:58, bobsharp said:

 

Trump cancels Doral as venue for G7, will look for somewhere else.

 

 

His lack of judgement for even proposing that in the first place is staggering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redjambo

Trump would have really enjoyed being a leader in one of the many countries where you can actually run your country as your personal fiefdom (perhaps why he has expressed admiration for someone who does, Kim Jong-un). I don't think he realises yet that the U.S. doesn't (normally) work in that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
23 minutes ago, Barack said:

 

Thanks to a complicit Republican Senate, he gets away with it time after time.

 

- The G7 thing might be going away, but foreign dignitaries visiting the USA stay at Trump hotels on an ongoing basis.

 

- US military personnel overseas stay at Trump hotels regularly.

 

- Mike Pence travelled far out of his way to stay at a Trump property when he was visiting Ireland.

 

All of that is in violation of the Emoluments clause in the US Constitution, but no-one in the Republican party says a word.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
49 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

Thanks to a complicit Republican Senate, he gets away with it time after time.

 

- The G7 thing might be going away, but foreign dignitaries visiting the USA stay at Trump hotels on an ongoing basis.

 

- US military personnel overseas stay at Trump hotels regularly.

 

- Mike Pence travelled far out of his way to stay at a Trump property when he was visiting Ireland.

 

All of that is in violation of the Emoluments clause in the US Constitution, but no-one in the Republican party says a word.

 

 

 

Screenshot_20191021-174540_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

A poll shown on CNN shows Trumps disapproval rating rising, his approval rating dropping. Lindsey Graham changing his tune states Trumps new Syria move was a masterpiece. I guess this coming Sundays tee time for him at Mara Lago was cancelled so he is kissing his masters ass again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
49 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

A poll shown on CNN shows Trumps disapproval rating rising, his approval rating dropping. Lindsey Graham changing his tune states Trumps new Syria move was a masterpiece. I guess this coming Sundays tee time for him at Mara Lago was cancelled so he is kissing his masters ass again.

 

If there is a bigger weasel in US politics than Lindsey Graham, I've no idea who it would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
12 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

You know how I know Trump supporters don't give a flying **** about America or the Constitution?
 

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1186333428519706625

 

 

Ah yes but as the President of the United States says, and I agree totally if your rich and you give up two to five billion dollars who cares. Of course it helps when his like mine is a total figment of our imaginations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gjcc

Slight Side note: has Don surpassed Obama’s spending on travel expenses to Mar A Lago (etc)? 
I know earlier in the year he was only short by $13m ($110m spent in slightly over 2 years) of Obama’s total spend over 8 the years. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd
27 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Slight Side note: has Don surpassed Obama’s spending on travel expenses to Mar A Lago (etc)? 
I know earlier in the year he was only short by $13m ($110m spent in slightly over 2 years) of Obama’s total spend over 8 the years. 

 

 

he's at $110m, probably higher.

 

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
52 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Slight Side note: has Don surpassed Obama’s spending on travel expenses to Mar A Lago (etc)? 
I know earlier in the year he was only short by $13m ($110m spent in slightly over 2 years) of Obama’s total spend over 8 the years. 

 

 

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm going to be too busy to play golf," said President Liar in the run-up to the 2016 election.

 

As of last week, he had visited golf clubs 223 times at a cost of $110 million to the taxpayers in less than three years.  How can anyone in the US take this orange-faced liar seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
Just now, Maple Leaf said:

 

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm going to be too busy to play golf," said President Liar in the run-up to the 2016 election.

 

As of last week, he had visited golf clubs 223 times at a cost of $110 million to the taxpayers in less than three years.  How can anyone in the US take this orange-faced liar seriously?

 

His adoring brainwashed base presumably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Maple Leaf said:

 

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm going to be too busy to play golf," said President Liar in the run-up to the 2016 election.

 

As of last week, he had visited golf clubs 223 times at a cost of $110 million to the taxpayers in less than three years.  How can anyone in the US take this orange-faced liar seriously?

The ones that follow him are simpletons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

None of his base question when he says I promised I would build the Wall, its beautiful, was there however no a wee bittie about Mexico paying for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
11 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The ones that follow him are simpletons.

Ah! The UK government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
49 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Ah! The UK government.

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
On 19/10/2019 at 16:51, jake said:

Hmmm.

It was when Trump was outright accused though.

 

It's a bit more than that .

This isn't just about Trump.

It's about an unpopular President with the establishment  being falsely accused .

You cant just make things up because the guys a fool.

Dangerous times for democracy imo .

 

You ought to read this

 

https://t.co/mvJfFRTIQr?amp=1

 

It's Bill Taylor's statement in his deposition. Bill Taylor, who's served as a diplomat under Republican and Democratic administrations since the 80s. Who has extensive experience in Ukraine and in dealing with Ukrainian governmental machinations. He just made this statement to the House Intelligence Committee today. You should read it. And then you should stop making outrageous posts like this.

 

As for me, I'm just looking forward to the right wing media complex--the actual establishment--tearing apart someone who's served the US for half a century, because he's dared to tell the truth. Dangerous times for democracy indeed.

 

A snip. But read the whole thing.

 

image.png.69950a8a73a470c36f5ade7ccd587b89.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
29 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

 

You ought to read this

 

https://t.co/mvJfFRTIQr?amp=1

 

It's Bill Taylor's statement in his deposition. Bill Taylor, who's served as a diplomat under Republican and Democratic administrations since the 80s. Who has extensive experience in Ukraine and in dealing with Ukrainian governmental machinations. He just made this statement to the House Intelligence Committee today. You should read it. And then you should stop making outrageous posts like this.

 

As for me, I'm just looking forward to the right wing media complex--the actual establishment--tearing apart someone who's served the US for half a century, because he's dared to tell the truth. Dangerous times for democracy indeed.

 

A snip. But read the whole thing.

 

image.png.69950a8a73a470c36f5ade7ccd587b89.png

 

If I was back many years ago and this was a crime report by one of my investigators I would first compliment him on the  comprehensive quality of his report, I would then discuss with him not the charge he was considering for the main accused but because two or more persons were so involved that conspiracy would have to be considered by the investigator and the prosecutors office. I realise this is not a criminal case but the manner of writing and the thought put into it have similareities, and I have read many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

So conservative politicians storm closed doors of Impeachment witness hearings. Anarchy is that how you spell it, with unhinged, mentally deficient, lies it seems the Trum presidency is going to hell in a wheel barrow, how long before the Base start to use violence in his name. The politicians seem to think it is appropriate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 hour ago, bobsharp said:

So conservative politicians storm closed doors of Impeachment witness hearings. Anarchy is that how you spell it, with unhinged, mentally deficient, lies it seems the Trum presidency is going to hell in a wheel barrow, how long before the Base start to use violence in his name. The politicians seem to think it is appropriate.

 

You'd shake your head & laugh in disbelief, if it was a Banana Republic this is all playing out in.

 

It's the United States of America. Every new day literally Trump's the previous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

You'd shake your head & laugh in disbelief, if it was a Banana Republic this is all playing out in.

 

It's the United States of America. Every new day literally Trump's the previous.

There was some discussion later that there was a meeting at the White House yesterday and this was the strategy discussed, what else but to cause a distraction and reduce seeing the reports of what witnesses are saying. So Der Trumper is involved again. 

The man is a complete idiot, he criticises in a tweet the man who gave the damning evidence yesterday. Trump says he doesn't know him and bad mouths him. Turns out the man was basically retired and Pompeo begged him to take the the job in the Ukraine. So now indirectly Trump makes Pompeo look either stupid or disloyal. It really beggars belief as you say that this is going on unrestricted in the U.S.A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, Barack said:

You'd shake your head & laugh in disbelief, if it was a Banana Republic this is all playing out in.

 

It's the United States of America. Every new day literally Trump's the previous.

 

Thuggish behaviour by the Republicans.

 

It should be no surprise that they'd behave in such a manner to protect a thuggish president.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

Thuggish behaviour by the Republicans.

 

It should be no surprise that they'd behave in such a manner to protect a thuggish president.

 

Yeah. Literally endangering national security.

 

 

https://twitter.com/MiekeEoyang/status/1187032800572125191

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
20 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

Thuggish behaviour by the Republicans.

 

It should be no surprise that they'd behave in such a manner to protect a thuggish president.

I wonder what their reaction would have been if the people inside feeling threatened pulled out guns and opened fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft

Politicians in thinking they are above the law shock horror.

 

I hope they all get charged.

 

America is ****ed.

 

Good.

 

All hail our new Chinese overlords

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Trump referred to some appointees who he claims were Never Trumpers as human scum. A term apparently never heard used in the White House before. Sometimes you think a person has hit rock bottom and can go no lower, but Trump never fails to deny physics.

Edited by bobsharp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 hours ago, milky_26 said:

I wonder what their reaction would have been if the people inside feeling threatened pulled out guns and opened fire

By rights, every single one of them should have been shot dead.

They're white, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 hours ago, milky_26 said:

I wonder what their reaction would have been if the people inside feeling threatened pulled out guns and opened fire

By rights, every single one of them should have been shot dead.

They're white, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
11 hours ago, Justin Z said:

 

And there you have it, the reason why Trump 'joked' about extending his term as President beyond the maximum two terms.

He knows that as soon as he walks out of that White House he's fecked, he's finished, it will be open season on him.

I just hope he lives long enough to see his business empire crumble & fall around his ears, and it will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

And there you have it, the reason why Trump 'joked' about extending his term as President beyond the maximum two terms.

He knows that as soon as he walks out of that White House he's fecked, he's finished, it will be open season on him.

I just hope he lives long enough to see his business empire crumble & fall around his ears, and it will.

DING DING DING DING!

 

Jackpot winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf

The hypocrisy of Lindsey Graham, the thuggish behaviour of House Republicans in storming hearings, the red-faced rants of Trump all point to one inescapable conclusion ... the Republicans are panicking.

 

Trump is their only chance of winning the 2020 election, yet the evidence is growing that he is probably guilty of crimes and misdemeanours by seeking help from foreign governments in smearing his political opponent.  And he's probably guilty of violating the emoluments clause in the US Constitution.  But rather than let all the evidence-gathering play out, they're attacking the process.

 

Deflect, deflect.

 

Anthony Scaramucci, Republican, former Director of Communications at the WH, and a former Trump ally, is predicting that Trump will resign before the end of his term. I'm not sure about that, as being President is a great shield against criminal charges for the Pumpkin Man, but we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
4 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The hypocrisy of Lindsey Graham, the thuggish behaviour of House Republicans in storming hearings, the red-faced rants of Trump all point to one inescapable conclusion ... the Republicans are panicking.

 

Trump is their only chance of winning the 2020 election, yet the evidence is growing that he is probably guilty of crimes and misdemeanours by seeking help from foreign governments in smearing his political opponent.  And he's probably guilty of violating the emoluments clause in the US Constitution.  But rather than let all the evidence-gathering play out, they're attacking the process.

 

Deflect, deflect.

 

Anthony Scaramucci, Republican, former Director of Communications at the WH, and a former Trump ally, is predicting that Trump will resign before the end of his term. I'm not sure about that, as being President is a great shield against criminal charges for the Pumpkin Man, but we'll see.

 

The only way Trump the author of the Art of the Deal will resign is if he makes a deal that he will be pardonned for his Presidential misdemeanours, and future criminal and tax investigations be stayed. Anything less would incur long jail terms for he and his offspring. With the high possibility of bankruptcy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The hypocrisy of Lindsey Graham, the thuggish behaviour of House Republicans in storming hearings, the red-faced rants of Trump all point to one inescapable conclusion ... the Republicans are panicking.

 

Trump is their only chance of winning the 2020 election, yet the evidence is growing that he is probably guilty of crimes and misdemeanours by seeking help from foreign governments in smearing his political opponent.  And he's probably guilty of violating the emoluments clause in the US Constitution.  But rather than let all the evidence-gathering play out, they're attacking the process.

 

Deflect, deflect.

 

Anthony Scaramucci, Republican, former Director of Communications at the WH, and a former Trump ally, is predicting that Trump will resign before the end of his term. I'm not sure about that, as being President is a great shield against criminal charges for the Pumpkin Man, but we'll see.

Hopefully tick tock for this cretan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, bobsharp said:

 

The only way Trump the author of the Art of the Deal will resign is if he makes a deal that he will be pardonned for his Presidential misdemeanours, and future criminal and tax investigations be stayed. Anything less would incur long jail terms for he and his offspring. With the high possibility of bankruptcy.

 

Personally, I don't think he'll resign, no matter what the House enquiry reveals.  He likes the protection that comes with being President.  And he had a mentor in Roy Cohn, who was Joe McCarthy's chief counsel (subsequently disbarred for unethical conduct), who taught Trump to lie, deny, sue, never admit guilt and never apologise for anything.

 

When the time comes for Trump to leave office, he will have amassed so much money from his time as President, that any charges against him or his family will be defended by an army of lawyers so that nothing will stick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
29 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

Personally, I don't think he'll resign, no matter what the House enquiry reveals.  He likes the protection that comes with being President.  And he had a mentor in Roy Cohn, who was Joe McCarthy's chief counsel (subsequently disbarred for unethical conduct), who taught Trump to lie, deny, sue, never admit guilt and never apologise for anything.

 

When the time comes for Trump to leave office, he will have amassed so much money from his time as President, that any charges against him or his family will be defended by an army of lawyers so that nothing will stick.

 

Just two minutes ago watched him on CNN. Bidens are crooks, Taylor and his lawyer are Never Trumps, everything is going well in Syria, with China, Dems are holding up signing of USMCA, the stock market broke records for about the 100th time. There is no doubt he is the greatest president ever, has the highest intellect, CNN is according to his answer to a reporter fake news. Every person is crazy, everyone is lying, everyone cheats except him . I am surprised he never mentioned the succesful building of a Wall in Colorado.

The man is physchologically impaired, he has so many complexes it would take a dozen Freuds to diagnose his problems let alone cure them.

y

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
2 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

 

Just two minutes ago watched him on CNN. Bidens are crooks, Taylor and his lawyer are Never Trumps, everything is going well in Syria, with China, Dems are holding up signing of USMCA, the stock market broke records for about the 100th time. There is no doubt he is the greatest president ever, has the highest intellect, CNN is according to his answer to a reporter fake news. Every person is crazy, everyone is lying, everyone cheats except him . I am surprised he never mentioned the succesful building of a Wall in Colorado.

The man is physchologically impaired, he has so many complexes it would take a dozen Freuds to diagnose his problems let alone cure them.

y

 

.

 

He's either deranged or a very good actor.  I'll go with the former.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
11 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

 

Just two minutes ago watched him on CNN. Bidens are crooks, Taylor and his lawyer are Never Trumps, everything is going well in Syria, with China, Dems are holding up signing of USMCA, the stock market broke records for about the 100th time. There is no doubt he is the greatest president ever, has the highest intellect, CNN is according to his answer to a reporter fake news. Every person is crazy, everyone is lying, everyone cheats except him . I am surprised he never mentioned the succesful building of a Wall in Colorado.

The man is physchologically impaired, he has so many complexes it would take a dozen Freuds to diagnose his problems let alone cure them.

y

 

.

 

Yip, going so well that the US is to deploy even more boots on the ground (rumoured to be mechanised infantry troops) to make sure that ISIS forces don't manage to get their hands on the Northern Syrian oilfields, that'll be the same ISIS fighters whom president tweet said were no more, defeated, gone, annihilated, wiped out, oh and hence weren't a threat anymore.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/deploy-troops-eastern-syrian-secure-oil-fields-191025022517393.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

Yip, going so well that the US is to deploy even more boots on the ground (rumoured to be mechanised infantry troops) to make sure that ISIS forces don't manage to get their hands on the Northern Syrian oilfields, that'll be the same ISIS fighters whom president tweet said were no more, defeated, gone, annihilated, wiped out, oh and hence weren't a threat anymore.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/deploy-troops-eastern-syrian-secure-oil-fields-191025022517393.html

 

 

It's interesting, but not surprising, that the US withdrew troops from Syria recently thereby exposing people, their former Kurdish allies, to attack and death, but are now redeploying troops to protect oil fields.  Clearly, oil fields are more important than people, even allies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

It's interesting, but not surprising, that the US withdrew troops from Syria recently thereby exposing people, their former Kurdish allies, to attack and death, but are now redeploying troops to protect oil fields.  Clearly, oil fields are more important than people, even allies.

 Of all things to protect oilfields, he mentioned these self same oilfield a couple of days ago and suggested they were basically peanuts, as the USA was now the greatest producer of oil in the world. What just really blows my mind is how so many of those Republicans are afraid of this man, they don't seem to realise if he ever achieves his dream of being President for life they will be the first to end up in camps in Northern Alaska or somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
1 minute ago, bobsharp said:

 Of all things to protect oilfields, he mentioned these self same oilfield a couple of days ago and suggested they were basically peanuts, as the USA was now the greatest producer of oil in the world. What just really blows my mind is how so many of those Republicans are afraid of this man, they don't seem to realise if he ever achieves his dream of being President for life they will be the first to end up in camps in Northern Alaska or somewhere.

 

If he wants to inflict maximum pain on his enemies, don't send them to northern Alaska.  Make them live in Missouri, Mississippi, or Alabama. :wink:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
4 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

 Of all things to protect oilfields, he mentioned these self same oilfield a couple of days ago and suggested they were basically peanuts, as the USA was now the greatest producer of oil in the world. What just really blows my mind is how so many of those Republicans are afraid of this man, they don't seem to realise if he ever achieves his dream of being President for life they will be the first to end up in camps in Northern Alaska or somewhere.

come on bob you need to remember that in trumps eyes every country with us troops in it are a part of the good old us of a. so he is right about producing the most oil in the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Judge grants Democrats access to the full, un-redacted Mueller report.

 

:jj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
53 minutes ago, Cade said:

Judge grants Democrats access to the full, un-redacted Mueller report.

 

:jj:

Lovely jubbly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

The great and glorious leader for life has now directed all Federal Agencies that they must cancel any subscriptions to the New York Times and the Washington Post. Censorship by directive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Sent a 4 page writ to CNN telling them why he's suing them for damages.

 

Telling the truth about a crook is apparently harassment now

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

I seem to recall many many years ago a unity between Germany, Russia, and Italy. Now we have similar between Russia, United States and North Korea. Germany got into a policy of attacking media that did not fawn over the Leader, the great Leader aroused his support by giving enthusiastic rousing speeches in large sports arenas to thousands of loudly cheering fans. The leader flounted traditional mores of government and then started removing opposition leaders and followers. He focussed particularly in decrying one particular race, and enclosing them in special areas of containment.  He created a flourishing economy by manufacturing illegally weapons of war and vehicles of war, he created employment  by enlarging a massive military. One of his major successes was infrastructure building a superb road sysem called the Autobahn, it was a success, but was actually built for the purpose of ease of movemnent by the large military, supplies etc.

I suppose you have to be of a particular era to have actual memories of these terrible days, and prayed and wished nothing similar would ever happen again but here we are. The only difference is that when the shit hits the fan there will be no old men to one finger type the memory on an electronic wonder, this world and all in it will have been nuclearly destroyed by megliomanic maniacs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

President Trump announces the killing of top Isis leader in Syria. The attack led by American Special Forces, Trump who watched it all on TV reports how after a helicopter landing the Special Forces blew holes in a residence walls. They then chased the leader down a basement tunnel where he detonated a body bomb killing himself and his three children. Trump described him as a dog and a coward.

I guess watching it on TV  live in the situation room will qualify for Trump the award of a Combat service medal. It is indeed gratifying that his bone spurs allowed him to get this close to actual combat, and adjudge anothers cowardice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...