BNP beat Labour in Henley by-election

Therapist

Incredible!

Bit of a bloody nose for Gordon.

Nick Griffin will be ******-a-hoop at this one.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Incredible!

A massive 3.58% share of the vote

Incredible!

Just goes to show that narrow-minded ****wittery's not merely the preserve of some on this site...

John Howell (Conservative) 19,796

Stephen Kearney (Lib Dems) 9,680

Mark Stevenson (Green) 1,321

Timothy Rait (BNP) 1,243

Richard McKenzie (Labour) 1,066

Chris Adams (UKIP) 843

Therapist in "poor wind-up" shock. :wacko:

John Howell (Conservative) 19,796

Stephen Kearney (Lib Dems) 9,680

Mark Stevenson (Green) 1,321

Timothy Rait (BNP) 1,243

Richard McKenzie (Labour) 1,066

Chris Adams (UKIP) 843

Therapist in "poor wind-up" shock. :wacko:

No wind-up, just a serious comment on the plight of the current PM and his government.

Oh, and as the BNP polled more votes than Labour, they did beat them in this by election. Fact. :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn
No wind-up, just a serious comment on the plight of the current PM and his government.

Oh, and as the BNP polled more votes than Labour, they did beat them in this by election. Fact. :)

Says more about Labour than the BNP, who are still a disgrace to this country

Says more about Labour than the BNP, who are still a disgrace to this country

Says more about Henley to be honest. The BNP are a bunch of mod edit. Looking at the election results its not like the BNP trounced labour though Gordons got to be a bit gutted.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I reckon the BNP's support will grow over the next 10 years.

Growing at the same rate as the number of degenerates in this country

I reckon the BNP's support will grow over the next 10 years.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. However, I think the key point they're missing is that this country would have been royally screwed over the last ten years if it wasn't for immigration.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. However, I think the key point they're missing is that this country would have been royally screwed over the last ten years if it wasn't for immigration.

Correct. But there is a limit and we are in danger of passing it, if we haven't already.

There are only 3 major parties in England. And Labour still came 5th in the by election. I cannot wait until the next general election.

Dave Cameron has told his party activists top stop attacking Brown for the moment as his jacket os on a shoogly peg, and Cameron wants Brown to lead Labour into the next election as he is a disaster for his own party.

Meanwhile, in Scotland, Alexander became the first leader of a political party in the UK to be suspended from parliament!

Vote Labour!

Are you allowed to use the words "******" and "hoop" in the same sentence when discussing Nick Griffin? Or do the boys come round and tell you the stories about him aren't true?

There are only 3 major parties in England. And Labour still came 5th in the by election. I cannot wait until the next general election.

Dave Cameron has told his party activists top stop attacking Brown for the moment as his jacket os on a shoogly peg, and Cameron wants Brown to lead Labour into the next election as he is a disaster for his own party.

Meanwhile, in Scotland, Alexander became the first leader of a political party in the UK to be suspended from parliament!

Vote Labour!

it's looking goooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!

Are you a BNP man Terapist? Or an anti-Labour one?

The concept of a "BNP man", Labour man" etc is alien to me. As I've explained on here before, I will vote for whichever party best reflects my views and priorities at the time of the vote.

The only party I'd never vote for is the SNP or any other party that wanted independence for Scotland.

jambopompey
Growing at the same rate as the number of degenerates in this country

the number of people voting for the BNP over the last few years has grown, why, i feel it is due to the main political parties not understanding the feelings and fears of a majority of voters, a lot of people are seeing so many people sneeking into this country and gaining benefits and queue jumping for housing lists.

if you look at the number of illegal immigrants that are here it shocks you (and thats just the number the government are admitting to), our government have not had the bottle to do anything about it

bnp are the **** of the earth but i can understand why some people are voting for them. i would stick up for some of the voters and say that they're not all racist. if i didn't live where i do, and work where i do i wouldn't really understand what i just said though.

Sheriff Fatman
the number of people voting for the BNP over the last few years has grown, why, i feel it is due to the main political parties not understanding the feelings and fears of a majority of voters, a lot of people are seeing so many people sneeking into this country and gaining benefits and queue jumping for housing lists.

if you look at the number of illegal immigrants that are here it shocks you (and thats just the number the government are admitting to), our government have not had the bottle to do anything about it

Or because more and more idiots believe the drivel written in the Daily Wail.

Not forgetting that the Daily Mail has a track record of supporting fascism.

The knee jerk reaction to so called "facts" being printed by rags like the Mail (and others) helps explain the frenzied views of some in this country. Ill informed rabble.

How can an illegal immigrant claim benefits? Don't they need some sort of documentation first? If a lot of people are seeing so many people sneaking into this country why are they not informing the authorities? To not report a crime is a, err, crime...isn't it?

As Therapist more or less said on another thread, unfortunately too many of the Great British public quite simply should not be trusted with the vote as they do not have the intelligence to rationally decide.

Who cares about the BNP when we will no longer have to care about Britian in a few years time - thank god!

The concept of a "BNP man", Labour man" etc is alien to me. As I've explained on here before, I will vote for whichever party best reflects my views and priorities at the time of the vote.

The only party I'd never vote for is the SNP or any other party that wanted independence for Scotland.

Christ on a Bike...I'm agreeing with Therapist...Am away for a pint!! ;)

Alex Salmond, The thought of that Fat Neck Chancin' Bassa running this country with the rest of the Scottish Xenophobic party gies me the Dry :boak:

Him or Gordon Brown...Who's got the Fakest Grin...They look like they've shat themselves every time they try to smile...God I Hate Salmond!! :mad:

Archived